剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
- What's with all the coconut shells? - For water.
如果下雨 就能接来喝
If it rains, for us to drink.
我们就能少争夺一样东西 对吧
You know, one less thing for us to fight over, right?
如果我们每人都有一个容器
Maybe if we each have a container,
也许就不会轻易互相攻击
it means we're less likely to attack each other.
他们没说谎
They didn't lie about this place.
对 就在这里
No. It's here.
真的有村庄
That's true.
太酷了
It's just rad!
我去到处看看
I'm gonna go explore.
你现在想杀我了吗
You feel like killing me yet?
还没 想杀的时候我会告诉你的
No, not yet. I'll let you know when I do.
这间归我了
This one's mine.
让游戏开始吧
Let the games begin.
没错
Yes, indeed.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我睡着了
Fell asleep.
库珀呢
Where's Cooper?
我不知道 有一阵子没看到他了
I don't know. I haven't seen him in a while.
别急 别急 慢慢来
Easy. Easy. Just go slow.
试着把更多重量放在... 对
Try and put a bit more weight-- Yeah.
-这样吗 -好 你感觉怎么样
- Yeah? - Okay, how does it feel?
疼痛程度从一到十 有多疼
On a scale of one to ten?
七吧 我觉得很好
A seven, which I think is pretty great,
毕竟昨天疼痛程度有二十呢
considering yesterday, it was more like a 20.
但我把那归功于你这个心灵手巧的美人 以及...
But I chalk that up to you being a beautiful miracle worker and...
那些效果奇佳的药
the amazing drugs.
她告诉我她申请了"不施行心脏复苏术"
She told me she filed a "Do Not Resuscitate."
记录里没有
Well, we don't have it on file.
她不想再活下去了
She doesn't want to live anymore.
文件弄丢了不是我们的问题
That's really not our problem if the paperwork got lost.
这跟文件无关 理查德
This isn't about paperwork, Richard.
-这事关一个病人的生命 -够了
- This is about a patient's life. - Enough!
你听我说
Just listen to me.
拜托了
Please.
他们都很痛苦
They're all in pain.
半数病人都求我结束他们的生命
And half of them are begging me to end their lives.
这个州没有安乐死
This isn't a euthanasia state.
我们连讨论都没有必要
We don't even discuss that.
我知道
I know.
-但她真的申请了"不施行..." -可文件丢了
- But she actually filed a "Do Not Resus"-- - Which is now lost!
回家去吧 布莱尔
Go home, Blair.
喝杯红酒放松 别把这些情绪带回家
Have a glass of wine. Leave this here.
布莱尔
Blair?
你还好吧 布莱尔
Are you okay? Blair?
-你没事吧 -嗯 你...
- Are you okay? - Yeah. You um...
你表现得很好 但...
you did good, but um...
今天就先到这里吧
I think that's good for the day
-你该好好休息 -好吧
- and-- and you should just rest. - Okay.
-就这样 -你真的没事吗
- Yeah.- You okay?
-嗯 我没事 -你确定吗
- Mm-hmm. Yeah, I'm fine. - You sure?
-确定 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
你好
Hello?
这不是真实存在的
This isn't here.
这只是模拟场景
This is just a simulation.
这不是真的
This is not real.
你是谁
Who are you?
不 这不是真的 不是真的
No, it's not real. It's not real.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
-住手 -你能不能...帮帮我
- Stop. - Could you...help me,
求你了
please?
不 这不是你
No. No, it's not you.
-我知道你已经死了 -没错
- I know you're really not alive. - Yes.
因为就是你杀了我
Because you killed me!
-什么 -这么做...真有违常理
- What? - Such... an unnatural thing...
杀死自己的亲生母亲
to kill your own mother.
不 不
No... No...
你不是我的母亲 你不是我的母亲
You're not my mother. You are not my mother.
我不是你的母亲
I'm not your mother.
你不是她 你不是真的
You're not her. You're not real.
怎么回事
The fuck?
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表