剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
I wanted to give her everything, you know that?
但遇到了这种破事
But then this bad shit happened to me,
不受我的控制
things that were out of my control!
人生苦短
Tough shit.
大家都不容易
You know, life is not easy.
不 我们需要时间
No, we need time...
来重建一切
to rebuild from all of this.
我们在那个农场上有时间
And we get that time out there on the ranch.
我正东山再起 好闯出一片天地
I am building myself back up so I can be somebody again.
你现在就滚出我的房♥子
You're gonna leave my house now!
我说你没听我说话
I said you're not listening to me!
赶紧 滚出我家 立刻
Go on, get out of my home, now!
-把枪拿开 -不
- Get that gun out of my face. - No.
我说了 别把枪指着我
I said, don't point that at me!
你怎么敢 拿开
How dare you! Get--
靠
Oh, fuck!
库珀 你干了什么
Cooper. What did you do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我的天 你干了什么
My God! What did you do?
你为什么打他
Why did you do that?
没关系
It's okay.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me, hey, hey.
看着我 会没事的
Look at me. It's gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
没关系 没关系
It's cool. It's cool.
只是模拟 对吧
It's just a simulation, right?
对吧 我会没事的
Yeah? I'm gonna be fine.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
是我
It was me.
我开枪打了她
I shot her.
她
Her?
你 你打了摩西
No, you shot Moses.
怎么
Hey. Hey, what's--
-你怎么回事 -不 我是说
- What's wrong with you? - No, I mean...
你妈妈 是
Your mother. It...
是我
It was me.
什么
What?
别走
Hey. Hey, no.
-不 -我杀了她
- No. - I killed her,
还伪装成入室抢劫
and I made it look like a break-in.
我没告诉你是因为我不想失去你
And I didn't tell you because I didn't want to lose you.
-不 放开我 你陷害了我 -不 我不想失去你
- No! Let go of me! You set me up! - No! I didn't want to lose you!
-真对不起 -你死了
- I'm so sorry. - You're fucking dead!
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
-听着 摩西还没死呢 -这是我的战斗
- Look, Moses isn't even dead yet. - It's my battle.
库珀 库珀
Cooper! Cooper!
你完蛋了
You are so fucked.
不 没到时候
No, not yet!
-离开这 -我想 这次我不想再犯错了
- Get out of here! - I wanna-- I wanna do it right this time.
走吧
Just go.
走吧 走吧
Just go. Just go.
切斯 切斯
Chase! Chase!
切斯 回来
Chase, come back!
切斯
Chase!
回来 切斯
Come-- Come back, Chase!
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表