剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
We fucked up, babe.
我们该着重提到海滩上那具尸体的
Someone should've made a fuss about the dead guy on the beach.
我本来以为你会提起的
I thought you were gonna say something--
但你也可以说啊
But you could have, too.
我知道 但当时你似乎...
I know, but it seemed like you--
我们来这里之前我就说了
I told you before we came in here.
"别忘了那个死人"
I said, "Do not forget about the dead guy."
就该有人提起布罗迪的
Someone should've mentioned Brody.
结果怎么着 我们忘了
And what do we do? We forgot.
-愚蠢至极 -抱歉
- That was fucking dumb. - Sorry.
-我真的以为... -别担心
- I honestly thought that-- - Don't worry.
我们搞砸了
We blew it.
好了各位 游戏时间结束了
Okay, everybody, playtime is over.
-现在该动真格了 -这是怎么回事
- Now it's time to get serious. - What's going on here?
-别再靠近了 -大家都到我后面去
- Stop where you are, right now. - Get behind me, everyone.
没错 邦妮和克莱德是银行抢劫犯
Yes, they were bank robbers.
居然这么久才反应过来
Duh! Took you long enough.
还以为你们很快就能想到呢
Figured you might've got that one a little quicker.
把武器放下
Put it down.
-拜托了 -不
- Please. - No.
之后会还给你的
You will get it back,
我保证 但你现在得照我说的做
I promise, but you need to do what I say right now.
否则会出人命的
Or people are going to die.
立刻放下 KC
Now, kc.
很好
Good.
很好
That's good.
那么
Now,
你们把那些箱子藏在哪了
where'd y'all hide those boxes?
什么箱子
What boxes?
她没告诉你们救生筏上有那些箱子吗
Did she not tell you guys about the boxes in the raft?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
没有吗
No?
当然了
Of course not.
因为她就是个该死的罪犯
Because she's a fucking criminal
她只在乎自己
who only looks out for herself.
所以她才这么危险
And that's what makes her so damn dangerous.
别听信他说的话
Look, don't listen to him.
我劝你盯紧这个女人
I'd keep an eye on this one if I were you.
好吧 你说对了
Fine. You got me.
那么 箱子在哪里
So, where are they, then?
我埋起来了
I buried them,
所以它们很安全
so they're safe...
以防我之后会用到
in case I need them later.
切斯 他们在说什么
Chase, what are they talking about?
她有枪
She has a gun.
-什么鬼 -这就是我们在说的 看吧
- The fuck? - That's what we're talking about. See?
她还有事情瞒着你们
She's still hiding things from you guys.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
别相信他 好吗
Look, don't believe him, okay?
别听他的
Do not listen to him!
小偷的话也能信
Says the little thief.
那是之前 好吗
That was before, all right?
在我知道这里怎么回事之前
Before I found out all the shit that was going on in this place.
你在这干的事还不够多吗
Haven't you done just about enough here?
藏东西 说谎
Hiding things, lying,
杀人
killing people.
天 我没杀人
Oh, my God. I didn't kill anyone!
-你没有吗 -是的
- No, you didn't? - No!
各位 我没杀布罗迪
People, I did not kill Brody!
我发誓我没有
I swear that I didn't.
是啊
That's right!
她说的是实话
You know, she's actually telling the truth, guys.
她没有杀
She didn't do it.
你们都准备好绞死她了
And you all were ready to string her up.
你们真可耻
Shame on you!
但不是她 不是的
But it wasn't her, nope.
不可能是她
No, she couldn't have done it.
因为是别人杀的
Because somebody else... did.
不
No!
我去
Shit!
你干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
-海顿 是你杀的吗 -你不能这么做
- Hayden, did you do it? - You can't do that.
不是我
That wasn't me.
我只是个器皿
I'm just a vessel.
这是这座岛在伸张正义
That is the island taking its full justice.
你在这杀人 你得死
You kill here, you die.
你重操"旧业" 你得死
You go back to your old ways, you die.
说的就是你们 不是我
And that's you all talking. Not me.
你们当初签署弃权声明参加这个计划的时候都同意了的
You all agreed to that when you signed waivers to be a part of this.
我们
And us?
我们在此 我的邦妮和我
We're here, my bonny Bonnie and me,
是来确保正义得到伸张
to make sure that that happens, that justice is served.
把我们当做
Just think of us...
你们最可怕的噩梦
as your worst nightmare.
感谢美国司法体系
Courtesy of the US legal system.
不 这不可能
Nah, this can't really be happening.
可就是可能 这不正在发生吗
Oh, but it is. It is happening.
不可能 但就是发生了
It's not. But it is.
她死了 不信去看看
She's dead. Check her out.
她决定因为布罗迪所做的事而杀了他
She decided to kill Brody for what he'd done,
担负起义警的角色
took that to into her own hands, some vigilante shit.
她当初正是因为这样而入狱
Same shit that got her incarcerated in the first place.
她是个坏女孩
She was a bad, bad girl.
如今她死了
And now she's dead.
在这儿死了
Both in here...
在那也死了
and back there too.
现实中
In reality.
"那"是哪里
Where's "there"?
有人在监视我们
No, there's people watching us.
典狱长亲自跟我说的
Okay, look, the warden told me himself.
有技术人员 还有心理医生
There's technical people, and-- and there's therapists.
是啊
Yeah.
但这里还有很多盲点
But there's all kind of blind spots in here.
这是个全新的系统 漏洞很多
This is a brand-new system, and it's full of glitches.
就跟世界上其他电子产品一样
Just like everything else electronic in the world.
如果手♥机♥信♥号♥♥差
I mean, if cell phone service sucks,
想象下运作这玩意得有多难
imagine how hard it is to make this damn thing work.
不
No.
他们不会花这么多钱在一个项目上
They wouldn't put that much money into something
就为了让你们到处跑
and just let you guys run around and--
你不能随便
I mean, you can't just run--
你不能随意杀人
You can't just go running around killing fucking people.
确定吗
Sure about that?
在我们被激活前
We already reversed your memory wipes
我们已经恢复了你们的记忆
before we were activated.
很快 你们就会
Pretty soon, you're about to have
记起一大♥波♥图象
a flood of images coming your way.
非常快
And I mean, pronto.
你们会为
You're gonna feel so bad
你们曾做过的破事儿感到羞愧
about all the horrible shit you've done,
到时你们只想自杀
you're just gonna wanna kill yourselves.
或者更糟
Or worse,
互相残杀
each other.
我是说任何事都能引发你们杀人
And I'm talking about over anything.
水 你们在沙滩上找到的小物件
Water, those little trinkets you found on the beach,
切斯瞒着你们的所有信息
all the information that Chase is keeping from you.
他骗人 我其实什么都没有隐瞒
He's lying. I'm not keeping anything.
我是你的话 我现在就离开这里
Actually, I'd probably get out of here right about now if I were you.
你们俩呢
What about you two?
我们怎么了
What about us?
我们不能杀你们吗 还是这部被允许
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表