剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody?
你知道我们在哪吗
Do you know where we are?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我想不起来了
I'm having a hard time remembering.
你呢
What's yours?
我不知道
I don't know.
真奇怪
This is so weird.
没有钱包 没有身份证
No wallet, no ID.
我身上什么都没有
I mean, there's nothing on me
除了我醒来后手上握着的这个贝壳
besides this shell that I woke up holding.
你有找到什么吗
Did you find something?
你有什么
What do you have?
我在沙滩上找到的 就在我旁边
I found it next to me on the beach.
比我这个贝壳有用多了
It's a lot more useful than this shell.
我们不知道我们是谁 我们在哪
So, we don't know who or where we are.
我们有两样东西
And we got two things.
不是
Nope.
你有一样东西
You have something,
我有一样东西
and I have something.
我不了解我
I don't know me.
-我也不了解你 -没错
- And I don't know you. - Exactly.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我也许是你朋友
I might be your friend.
也许不是
Or you might not.
听我说 我会把贝壳放下
Listen, okay? I'll put this shell down.
你把刀也放下吧
Why don't you put the knife down, okay?
你显然不知道该怎么拿刀
You clearly don't know how to hold one.
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me something?
你是怎么知道该如何拿刀的
How would you know a thing like that, huh?
你是怎么知道的
How would you know?
把刀还给我
Give the knife back to me.
把刀还给我
Give me back that knife.
喂
Hello!
给我
Let me have that.
有人来了 我们不该...
We have company. We shouldn't be waving- -
转角处还有其他人
Around the corner, there are others.
她不太对劲
Something's wrong with her.
惊恐岛
第一季 第一集
拖过来
Pull it over here.
一起抬
All right, together, guys.
好了
All right.
-就放在这儿吧 -放下
- Down. Right down. - And drop.
-好 -拖过来
- Okay. - Pull it over here.
这边
Yeah, just this way.
-我们休息下 -好的
- Okay, let's rest. - Yeah, that's good.
我去找点椰子
I'm gonna get some coconuts.
暂时只喝一小口
All right, just take a little sip for now.
-里面没多少奶 -谢谢
- Those things don't have that much milk. - Thanks.
没人记得我们是如何到这里来的
Nobody can remember anything at all about how we woke up here?
-我什么都不记得 -毫无印象
- I don't remember shit. - Nothing.
没有印象
I got nothing.
一样
Nothing.
不可能我们都失忆了吧
It's not possible that we all have amnesia.
我也说不清 也许我们
Okay, well, we may be on, I don't know,
是去出差什么的
some kind of work trip or something?
毕竟我们的衣服都很像
Since our clothes are all so similar.
我不觉得这是团建
I don't think this is team building.
那是什么 我们的飞机坠毁了
Then, what? I mean, our plane went down?
船沉没了 想想吧
Our ship? Think about it.
10个人遭遇这样的事故
Ten people walk away from something like that
却毫发无损
without any injuries?
水上没有漂浮的行李
There's no floating luggage around anywhere out in the water.
-没有尸体 -尸体不会漂浮
- There's no dead bodies. - Dead bodies don't float...
一开始不会
at first.
需要点时间
It takes a while.
我意思是 这说不通
All I'm saying is, it doesn't add up.
你说得对 说不通
You're right, doesn't add up.
-所以我才说 -说不通
- That's why I'm saying-- - "Doesn't add up"?
再说一遍 说不通
Say it again. Doesn't add up.
你好受点了吗 说不通
Makes you feel better? Doesn't add up.
你真的很爱怼人
You know, you're really confrontational.
你真是个婊♥子♥
And you're a real bitch.
我能看看你衣服上的东西吗
Can I see something on your shirt?
-什么 -别动
- Okay. What? - No, stop.
什么 是虫吗
What? Is it a bug?
不 我就想看看你的标签
No. I just want to check out your tag.
布莱尔
"Blair."
这是你名字吗
Is that your name?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
-看看我的 -好
- Check mine. - Okay.
-看看我的 -好
- Check mine. - Yeah, got it.
泰勒
"Taylor."
-什么 -嗯
- What? - Yeah.
-我看看 -上面写着KC KC
- Let me see. - It says... "KC." KC.
-KC -嗯
- KC? - Yeah.
-摩西 -谁啊
- "Moses." - Who's that?
多诺万
"Donovan."
也许这是设计师的名字
Maybe they're just designers.
拜托 我们所有人都有一样的标签吗
Come on, all of us wearing the same tag? Same label?
我叫库珀 完全不记得了
My name's Cooper. I don't remember that at all.
切斯 我也不记得
"Chase." Neither do I.
-你叫什么 -我是布莱尔
- What's your name? - Mine's, um, Blair.
布罗迪
"Brody."
就用这个吧
Just go with it.
挺好听的
It's a nice name.
谢谢
Thanks.
有没有人想跟我去转转
So, do any of you guys want to head out with me?
-去哪 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
我就想搞清状况
I just want to figure this thing out.
有什么好搞清的
What's to figure out?
我们在哪 我们是谁 这类的细节
Where we are, who we are? You know, little details like that.
我们刚知道了我们的名字
We just learned our names.
今天的任务算是完成了
It's enough for one day.
那不一定是我们的名字
Maybe we just learned our names.
有人要去吗
Anybody?
有人吗
Anybody?
看来没有 切斯
Guess not, Chase.
知道吗 KC
You know what, KC?
也许你是搞清了我们的名字
Maybe you did figure out our names.
算你厉害 但我已经给你想好了一个名字
Good for you. But I already have one picked out for you.
肯定跟我给你取的一样
I'm sure it's the same one I've got for you.
那个
You know what? Um...
我陪你去吧 去一探究竟
I'll come with you. See what's what.
我也去
Yeah, me too.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
我留下好了
I think I'm gonna stay.
-我去找吃的 -好
- I'm gonna work on food. - All right.
那待会儿见
Well, I guess I'll see you guys later.
每次都能挖到东西
It's, like, every time.
我知道
I know.
我们在每个人躺着的地方都找到了东西
We found something in every spot where someone was lying.
嗯 谢天谢地我们及时赶到
Yeah. Thank God we came when we did.
再过久点 潮水就来了
A little bit longer, that tide would've came in.
-这不是巧合 -还用你说
- This is not a coincidence. - Tell me about it.
我们要在这做什么
What are we even doing out here?
也许我们死了 这里是天堂
Maybe we're dead and this is heaven.
是就好了
Yeah, right.
炫耀肌肉 真是惊喜啊
Time for the gun show. What a surprise.
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表