剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
天呐
Oh, my God!
救救我
Help me!
-拜托 救救我 -什么
- Please! Help! - What?
快帮她 她恐慌发作了
Hey! Help her, she's panicking!
-救命 -不
- Help! - No!
-快来帮我一把 -快帮她
- Come on! I need a hand! - Hey! Help her!
救命啊
Help!
-救命 -出什么事了
- Help! - What happened?
多诺万
Donovan!
-救救我 -多诺万
- Please! - Donovan!
-该死 -快回到岸上
- Fuck! - Hey, come back to the beach!
梅森 梅森
Mason! Mason!
刚才发生了什么
What was that?
梅森
Mason!
我们得去救他
We have to get him!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?!
不 梅森 你没事吧
No, hey. Mason, are you okay?
多诺万
Donovan!
-帮她穿上衣服 -摩西
- Cover her up. - Moses!
那些鲨鱼是从哪来的
Where did those come from?
怎么了 怎么回事
What was it? What was it?
发生了什么
What happened?
你看见什么了吗
Did you see anything?
有没有看见
Anything?
你没事吧 到底怎么回事
You okay? What the fuck happened?
布莱尔 走吧
Blair, come on.
多诺万在哪 他在哪
Where's Donovan? Where is he?
来吧
Come.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
没事了
It's okay.
看我们找到了什么
Hey. Look what we found.
怎么了
What's up?
为什么大家都不说话
Why's everybody so quiet?
有个人死了
A guy died.
-在海里 -谁死了
- Out there. - Who died?
之前跟你在一起那个男人
The guy you were with.
长头发那个
The guy with the long hair.
他下海游泳了 于是我们都跟着去了
He went out swimming, so we all joined him,
就想找点乐子
you know, just for some fun.
-他被袭击了 -被什么袭击了
- He got attacked. - Attacked by what?
鲨鱼 或是天知道什么东西
A shark or a fucking who knows what.
总之被袭击了
Something.
是什么都不重要了 那人死了
Doesn't matter, the guy's dead.
布莱尔也差点丧命
Almost got Blair, too.
没错
That's right.
这些东西你都是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get all that stuff?
那个贱♥人♥找到的吗
That bitch find it?
其实
You know,
切斯不是贱♥人♥ 她只是...
Chase isn't a bitch, she's just--
省省吧
Oh, come on.
她就碰巧找到这么多生存工具吗
She just happens to find all that survival gear?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们都知道我在说什么
Y'all know what I'm talking about.
她就在我们醒来的沙滩开始到处挖
She just starts digging around in the sand, where we all woke up?
"瞧 有个贝壳"
"Oh, look, here's a shell."
"真棒 找到个急救药箱"
"Oh, cool. Here's a first aid kit."
-天下哪有这么好的事 -你是什么意思
- Shit doesn't just happen. - So what are you saying?
就是天下没有这么好的事
That shit doesn't just happen.
她有点不对劲
Something's off with her.
对了 她在哪
Where is she, by the way?
-我不清楚 -是吗
-Uh, I don't know. Um... - Hmm?
我们分头找东西
We split up, looking for stuff,
找点食物或者什么能用上的
like food and whatever.
我以为她比我先回来呢
I thought she'd be back here before me.
我们为什么不移♥动♥到那边去呢 到岩石后面
You know what, why don't we move down there, behind the rocks?
那里风小 我们就能生火了
There's less wind, and we can build a real fire.
生火的烟可以作为求救信♥号♥♥
The smoke can be a signal to people.
-向谁求救 -比如船上或飞机上的人
- Who? - Like a boat or a plane or something.
你在搞笑吗 认真的吗
Are you kidding? Seriously?
带上这些东西 然后一起走
Why don't you grab this stuff, and we'll all go.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
走啊
Let's go!
凭什么 谁同意他当指挥了
Why? Who said he's the leader?
快走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们得找到避身之处
Gotta get to some shelter.
-你是摩西对吗 摩西 -没错
- Moses, right? Moses? - Yeah.
你收集椰子 可以吗
You collect the coconuts, all right?
把它们放在一起 然后
Put those together, and...
-库珀 -库珀
- Cooper. - Cooper.
你似乎很擅长使用短柄小斧
You seem pretty good with the hatchet.
或许我们可以用它来
Maybe we can use that to...
把那些劈开
you know, pull these apart.
你们俩 你们能否继续收集木柴
You two, if you guys carry on collecting the firewood...
我只是觉得 如果我们团队合作会更好
I just-- I think it's better if we work together as a team.
可以
Okay.
食物
Food.
你♥他♥妈♥以后不许再碰我
Don't you fucking ever touch me again!
听见了吗 你♥他♥妈♥再也不许
You hear me? Don't you fucking ever--
-你个混♥蛋♥ -冷静
- You bastard! - Hey!
你不许再碰我或者这里任何一个人
Don't you ever touch me again, or anybody here,
听见了吗
do you hear me?
否则我他妈杀了你
Or I'll fucking kill you!
你真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
You're fucking crazy.
是吗
Am I?
放开我
Let go of me.
你跟他们说瀑布的事了吗
Did you tell 'em about the waterfall?
-什么瀑布 -告诉大家我们发现的东西了吗
- What waterfall? - All the things that we found? Did you?
他告诉你们了吗
Did he tell you?
我就知道你没说
I figured you wouldn't.
淡水
Fresh water.
宜居之处
A place to live.
但他想把那当做我俩的秘密
But he wanted to call it our little secret.
至少他攻击我之前是这么说的
At least that's what he said before he attacked me.
-攻击你 -没错 攻击我 你个骗子
- Attacked you? - Yes, attacked me, you liar!
她才是对我献殷勤的人
She's the one who came on to me.
-你吻了我 -你♥他♥妈♥
- You kissed me! - You fucking--
顺带一提 多诺万死了
By the way, Donovan's dead.
或许你该想清楚眼下最重要的是什么
So maybe you should think about what's important here.
他死在海里了
He died in the ocean.
因为鲨鱼
A shark.
拜托 动脑想想
Come on. Think about it.
如果有人攻击了你
If someone attacked you,
你会立马就去
would you stop by and pick fruit
为大家捡水果吗
for everyone straight after?
或者你会
Or would you, uh,
直接回去然后做点什么呢
go straight back to wherever and do something about it?
你会怎么做
What would you do? Hmm?
"我拿到了些香蕉和芒果
Oh! "Hey, got some bananas and mangoes,
顺带一提 那个家伙 他攻击了我"
and by the way, this guy over here, he attacked me."
-简直荒谬 -你♥他♥妈♥攻击我了
- I mean, that's insane talk! - You fucking attacked me!
别碰我 所有人都是
Don't touch me! Any of you!
让我自己待会
Leave me the fuck alone!
我们能不打了吗
Can we stop fighting?
你们之间发生了什么
What happened out there?
没什么 我们接吻了 仅此而已
Nothing. We kissed, that's it.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
事实是
Truth is...
她疯了
she's fucking nuts.
你没事吧 伙计
Hey, you okay, man?
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表