剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
所以 我觉得完全站得住脚
Therefore, I think it's completely valid.
请继续
Please, continue.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么我们什么都不记得
We-- Why is it that we can't remember anything?
一件你都不理解的事
And how do you do good or bad
你要怎么做好或者做坏
in-- in a thing you don't understand?
这是关键问题
That's the big question here,
对我们所有人来说都是
for all of us.
与生俱来与后天培养
Nature versus nurture.
我们能改变一个人的境遇吗
Can we change a person's circumstances,
通过这么做来改变一个人
and by doing so, change a person?
希望
In hopes of that...
你的记忆暂时都被抹去
your memories have been erased, for now,
给你一个机会重新开始
giving you all a chance to begin again.
目前为止她和至少一半同伴
She has had violent verbal or physical encounters
都有过口角或肢体冲突
with at least half of her cohorts thus far.
这难道算是胜利吗 算吗
Is that a win as far as we're concerned? Is it?
我希望不算
I hope not.
我觉得她表现得相当好
Well, I think she's done remarkably well.
-我不同意 -那就不同意
- I disagree. - Then we disagree.
没错 热切地
Yes, we do, avidly.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
我得说我
I have to say that I--
我偏向于不让她再度回去
I lean towards not allowing her back into the process as well.
-为什么 -因为
- And why is that? - Because...
她还没有达到任何她模拟前的标准
none of her pre-simulation criteria have been matched yet.
她已经被证明为鲁莽 自私
She has proven to be reckless, self-serving,
杀气腾腾
and-- and rather bloodthirsty.
为自己囤积武器和信息
Hoarding weapons and information for herself.
这是我判断的根据
So that is what I am basing it on,
根据已有数据做出的判断
my assessment of available data.
好吧 是谁叫醒我的
Okay. Who woke me up?
为什么我会这样
Why is this happening to me?
恐怕我们也不知道答案
That is something I'm afraid we don't have an answer to.
你
You...
很可能是自己叫醒自己的
may have very well done it to yourself, it seems.
不过这很奇怪
But that's very strange.
午饭时间到了 各位
I think it's lunchtime, folks.
所以暂时收起
So put your pissy little platitudes back
你们烦人的陈词滥调
in your petty little pockets for a minute,
前往行政餐厅
and head on off toward the executive cafe.
我稍后加入你们
I'll join you there in a little bit.
但首先我们来谈谈 怎么样
But first, let's you and me have a little talk. How's that sound?
坐在太阳下
Sit out in the sun,
聊聊天 行吗
have a little chat. Sound good?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
刚才很抱歉 我都知道他们要怎么样了
Sorry about that. I could tell where they were headed.
那些蠢货就喜欢不停说话
Those idiots love to talk and talk and hear themselves speak.
他们甚至可以为牙刷的颜色吵起来
They'll fight over the color of a fucking toothbrush, if you let 'em.
不过是的
But yep,
你还要再参加几次那种会议
you got a few more sessions of that to deal with,
如果他们在关于你是否适合改过自新的问题上
if they don't come to a consensus when they vote later,
投票时不能达成一致的话
about if you're still rehabilitation material or not.
对了 那是真的柠檬汁
That is real lemonade, by the way.
所以不是我想象出来的
Oh, so it's not just in my mind?
你真有意思
You're a funny little fucker.
总之 听着
Anyhoo, listen.
这话我就跟你说
Between you and me,
因为我不在乎
really, 'cause I don't give a shit
那些混♥蛋♥要说什么
what those dipshits inside the star chamber got to say,
真的
I really don't.
他们在此是因为可以
They're here so we can keep getting
一直得到政♥府♥的资助
government funding on this shit.
事情就是这样
That's the way it goes.
我得坐在那听他们说话 这点也许不假
I gotta sit there and listen to 'em, that might be true,
但我不必照他们说的做
but I don't gotta do everything they say.
他们给我推荐
They make... recommendations to me,
然后我找到方法去实现
and then I... go out and find ways to make things happen.
明白吗
You understand?
我搞定事情
I get shit done.
这
And that...
就是为什么我仍然掌权 没别的原因
is why I'm still here and in charge, for no other reason.
我没懂
I'm not following you.
听着 我不信这玩意
Look, I don't believe in this shit.
不是我设计的 也不是我想出来的
I didn't design it. I didn't come up with it.
我觉得这完全是浪费时间和金钱
And I think it's a big waste of time and money
那些人根本不应该被这样对待
on people who, frankly, don't deserve it.
这一切混乱
All this fuss and mess.
而警♥察♥却在街上
Not when you got cops out there
被枪杀
runnin' around getting shot and killed
因为他们没有好的武器
because they don't have the proper gear
对抗犯罪分子
to fight crime with in the first place.
但我是他们指派的
But... I'm the man they put in charge,
他们指望我
and I'm the guy who's expected to try
在全州开展这个试点项目
and implement this pilot program on a state level.
所以
So...
所有人都在注视着我
...I got everybody watching over me
像鹰一样
like a bunch of fucking hawks.
包括美国总统本人
All the way up to the president of the United States herself.
甚至她也在看着
Even she's watching over this.
但我们自有妙招
But we got a few tricks up our sleeves,
州长和我 你只需要相信我们
the governor and me, you just trust me on that.
至于你
And as for you,
你要回到那里 如果他们允许的话
you're gonna go back in there, if they allow you to,
回到岛上
onto that island,
你要接着做你一直在做的事
you're gonna just keep doing what you've been doing,
应对那些控制室里的家伙
dealing with whatever those little weasels
给你制♥造♥的所有困难
in the control room throw at you.
相信我 小姐
And trust me, missy,
他们可有一大堆变♥态♥的东西
they got a whole bunch of freaky shit coming up.
出人意料的东西
Surprising stuff.
各种可以杀死你的玩意儿
All kinds of crap that can kill you.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
如果你死在那儿
If you die in there,
你在这也死了
you're dead out here, too.
布罗迪就是这样吗
So, is that what happened to Brody?
布罗迪
Brody.
那家伙就是个人♥渣♥ 强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯
That guy was a piece of shit rapist and murderer,
他一有机会就重操旧业
and he got right back to it the second he had the chance.
他走了
He's gone.
出局 死了
Out. Dead.
如果你做错了事 那座岛会以眼还眼
See, if you do something wrong, the island, it pays you back.
如果你杀了人 它就杀了你
If you kill somebody, it kills you.
因果循环 这是它建立的初衷
Cause and effect. It was built to do that.
但你猜怎么着
But, guess what?
不是游戏先让他挂了
It wasn't the game that got to him first.
而是你们的一员
It was one of you.
我猜你肯定不知道
Bet you didn't know that.
是的
No.
是的 我不知道
No, I didn't.
-但我想到了 现在我知道... -是啊 他死了
- But it figures, now that I know-- - Yeah, well, he died.
医疗队说是死于惊吓
Medical team says it's the shock of it,
看见自己死确实会这样
seeing yourself die that does it,
但不管是什么 他死了
but whatever it is, he's gone.
不管怎样
Anyhoo...
你在那是个怪人
You've been an odd duck in there,
做着噩梦还有其他什么的
with your nightmares and whatnot.
搞清楚了很多事
Figuring a lot of shit out.
大多数你这种人 我是指
Most of your type, by which I mean
你这样的犯罪份子渣滓
criminal pieces of shit like yourself,
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表