剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
Well, I don't want to see him.
这是释放的程序之一
Well, you know, it's just a part of the discharge process.
他相当于是这里的市长
You know, he's kind of like the mayor around here.
谢谢 你们可以出去了
Thank you, boys.
你好啊
Howdy, there.
抱歉之前没来问候
Sorry for not saying hi earlier,
但是根据弗洛伦·怀斯
but my welcoming committee was not so welcome,
我的欢迎委员会不是很受欢迎
according to FrÃulein Wyss.
没事
No problem.
我们就不绕弯子了
Let's cut the bullshit.
我在你面前说了一些话
I said some things in front of you
也许我不该说 也不会说
I probably shouldn't have said, wouldn't have said,
要是我知道我还会再见到你的话
if I ever thought I was going to see you alive again.
我宁愿正面遇袭
I like getting stabbed in the front more than
也不想从背后被偷袭
getting stabbed in the back.
如果你遵守了基本规则的话
I may not have to stab you at all...
我或许根本不会袭击你
if you can follow some basic rules.
你现在在这儿
So, here you are.
你得一丝不苟
You got to dot a few I's, cross a few T's,
然后你就可以回到街上了
then you're gonna be right back on the street,
做你在来我监狱之前
doing whatever the hell it was you did
做的事
before you came to be an inmate in my prison.
我不记得我之前做过什么
I don't remember what I did before.
务农
Farming.
和你撒谎 卑劣的丈夫一起
With that lying, no-good husband of yours.
你不会回去再干那个了 所以
You ain't going back to that, so...
我不知道你会回去做什么
I don't know what you're going back to.
我妈不是很有钱吗
I thought my mother had money.
你确定你没杀她吗
You sure you didn't kill her?
钱没了
Money's gone.
你坐牢期间
Went to the hospital as a big fat donation
捐给了医院
when you got incarcerated.
你要回到外面的世界了
You're going out into the world.
你一无所有
You got nothing.
没有朋友 我
Nobody. Me?
我是个有权的人
I'm a powerful man.
我在得州的影响力
The kind of clout I got in Texas,
我打个电♥话♥就能成全一个人
I can make a man with a well-placed phone call.
但如果你做我的敌人
But if you've got me for an enemy,
一个真正的敌人
I mean, a true enemy,
你在外面坚持不了一两天
you ain't gonna be able to stay outside more than a day or two.
我可以随便编个罪名就将你逮捕
I will have you apprehended for wiping your own ass.
刚刚被释放就又被抓 那就太可惜了
Terrible shame when people get thrown right back in.
知道然后会发生谁妈妈
Know what happens then?
最后几个仍然相信你的人
That last couple of people who still had faith in you,
远方姑妈 或者
the distant aunt, or the...
喜欢抓马的邻居 那些人
neighbor with a taste for drama, those people just...
渐行渐远
fall away.
然后
And then,
你就无依无靠了
you got absolutely no one.
什么都没有
Nada.
听上去很糟
Yeah, sounds pretty bad.
当然了
Sure does, doesn't it?
另外一个选择是
The other option is,
你交上一个高层朋友
you got a friend at the top.
你有我
You got me.
这不仅意味着
Which not only means...
你不会被抓
you ain't getting apprehended for fuck all,
还意味着你会被引荐
it means you're gonna get introductions,
你可以认识州长
you're gonna meet the governor.
或许我还会编一个关于你感觉良好的故事
Maybe I even let 'em make a feel-good story out of you.
这取决于你
That's up to you?
大多数人都不会多想
Most people wouldn't think twice about this.
他们吃我鸡♥巴♥会比缺钱的妓♥女♥吃得还猛
They'd be on my dick harder than a whore on rent day.
而你
But you?
我知道你自认为是个有尊严的女生
I know you like to think of yourself as a girl with integrity.
军队英雄什么的 喜欢力挽狂澜
Military hero and all that. Like to save the day,
证明人性是好的
prove humanity is good after all.
换言之就是"眼中钉"
"Pain in my ass," Another word for that.
你到底想要我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do?
你在这里的最后采访是面对陪审团
Your final exit interview here is with the jury.
跟你之前见过的那群傻子是一批人
Same gang of nitwits you met with before.
一群自认为聪明的书呆子
Bunch of nerds think they're smart.
我记得他们
Yeah, I remember them.
不要告诉他们任何跟我不相配的事
Don't tell them anything unseemly about me.
不相配
Unseemly?
少废话 你知道我意思 我没有威胁你
Cut the shit. You know what I mean. I didn't threaten you,
我没有让你挨揍
I didn't get you beat up,
我更没有跟你说
and I sure as fuck didn't tell you
我想破坏实验
I was trying to sabotage the experiment.
因为我了解你
And because I know you,
我知道你是个有原则的人
and I know you're a person of principles,
我也会在那为你呼吁
I'm also gonna appeal to you there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我之前是想破坏这项目
I was... trying to sabotage the program.
但你知道为什么吗
But you know why?
因为我了解那些死囚
It's because I know those fuckers on death row.
你是清白的 你不属于他们
You're innocent, so you're not one of 'em,
所以你是个不错的人
which explains why you're a decent person.
因为剩下的人
Because the rest of those people...
梅森 那个在购物中心大开杀戒的小子
Mason, the kid who shot up a mall,
布莱尔 死亡天使
Blair, the angel of death
杀害了25位老奶奶
who killed 25 grandmas...
你觉得我们有必要花着纳税人的钱
You think we need to be spending taxpayers' money
去给那些人第二次机会吗
giving those people a second chance?
不如把第二次机会给那些值得的人吧
How 'bout a second chance for someone who deserves it?
失去父亲的孩子
A kid who lost his father.
脸部毁容的退伍军人
An army vet with a fucked-up face,
就像还没误入歧途的你的丈夫
like your husband before he turned into a shit.
我是说 布罗迪是怎么对你的
I mean, hell, how about the way Brody treated you?
那家伙也配有第二次机会吗 当然不配
Did that guy deserve a second chance? Fuck no!
但是这些书呆子
But these eggheads
他们会在这儿坐上几个小时
will sit here for hours
争辩说他值得
arguing that he did.
所以 没错 我破坏了实验
So, yes, I did... sabotage the experiment.
我把它破坏殆尽
I sabotaged the fuck out of it.
那我要做的就是在陪审团面前替你掩盖罪行吗
So all I gotta do is just cover your ass in front of the jury?
你要做的就是完全不要提起我
All you gotta do is not mention me at all.
好
Fine.
-但我还有一个条件 -什么条件
- But I got one more condition. - What?
-把我丈夫弄出来 -你开什么玩笑
- Get my husband out of there. - You kidding me?
他杀了我的母亲 还让我成了死囚
He killed my mother and got me thrown on death row.
我想当面告诉他我的想法
I wanna tell him what I think about that to his face.
这样才对嘛
That's my girl.
你真的不想在屏幕上看着他
You sure you don't just wanna watch him
被鲨鱼撕成碎片吗
get mauled by a shark on the monitors?
怎么 他的下场是这样的吗
Why? Is that what happened?
如果你想就可以是
It could if you want it to.
不
No.
我只想跟他说话
I just want to talk to him.
一言为定
You got yourself a deal.
关门倒计时 三 二 一
Lockdown in three, two, one...
当然 你们俩都被解雇了
Well, of course, you're both fired,
不过你们可能还要接受刑事调查
but you may also be under criminal investigation.
我听说已经有人通知过你们了
Well, I've been told you've been informed about that.
是的
Yes.
你呢
You?
是 我能听见
Yes, I can hear you.
如果你们被判有罪
If you're found guilty of criminal charges,
要是能证明你们是受他人指使
you may be able to get off
你们还有可能摆脱罪责
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表