剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
What?
我们现在得离开这里 这个地方闹鬼
We need to get out of here right now. This place is haunted.
你也看到什么了吗
Did you see something, too?
我之前看到了我妈
I saw my mother earlier.
我想那是我的罪行
I think that was my crime.
我不记得做过
I don't remember doing it,
-但我觉得我杀了我妈 -不
- but I think I killed my mother. - No...
不...
No...
不... 你没有
No... you didn't.
我觉得我们被陷害了
I think we were framed.
-我们都被陷害了 -什么
- Both of us. - What?
是的
Yeah.
是一点一点回忆起来的 但我记得我们...
It's coming back to me in pieces, but I remember we had...
我们的农场经营得很好
we had a world of our own together on the ranch.
人们并不喜欢这样
And people didn't like that.
他们不想看到我们快乐 所以...
They didn't want to see us happy, so...
我们得离开这里 去个安全的地方
Hey, we just need to get out of here, go someplace safe.
-是的 -现在
- Yeah. - Now.
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, man, how's it going?
你想怎样
What do you want?
你跟布莱尔说我的坏话了吗
You telling Blair bad things about me?
我什么都不需要和她说
I don't need to tell her anything.
她已经知道你是个混♥蛋♥了
She already knows you're a dick.
我们的啤酒在冷藏箱
Oh, our beer is in the cooler.
-周年纪念快乐 -周年纪念快乐 宝贝
- Happy anniversary. - Happy anniversary, baby.
祝我们周年纪念快乐
Happy anniversary to us!
听我说 我有好消息
Hey, listen! I've got good news!
我记起来点我的生活了 我结婚了
I remember something about my life! I was married.
我和一个女人结婚了
I was married to a woman.
所以你不必难过
So you don't have to feel bad, you know,
我和你的感觉不一样...
that I don't share the same feelings as--
我们能去走走吗
Can we go for a walk?
我...
I...
你没事吧
You're okay, right?
我
Me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-关于我之前说的我很抱歉 -没...
- I'm so sorry about what I said earlier. - It's--
-我不是有意的 -没事的
- I-- I didn't mean it. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
多诺万...
Donovan...
我想和你在一起
I want us to be together.
我也是 宝贝
Me too, baby!
我也是
Me too.
走
Come on.
我们去沙滩上
Let's go to the beach.
我们可以在沙滩上..
We can get married...
在沙滩上结婚
with our feet in the sand.
我们的梦想会在这座岛上实现
Our dreams are gonna come true on this island.
我一看到你美丽的脸 我就知道
As soon as I saw your beautiful face, I knew it.
终于我得到幸福了
And that finally I was gonna be happy.
过来
Come here.
就在这
Right here.
我想记住你...
I want to remember you...
就像这样
just like this.
有人吗
Hello?
库珀
Cooper?
切斯
Chase?
我们想和你们谈谈
We're just here to talk.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
告诉我们
Tell us.
全部
All of it.
我已经告诉你们全部了 你们不想相信我
I already told you everything. You didn't want to believe me.
各位 我们慢慢来
Guys, let's slow this down.
从"你好 很高兴见到你们"
You know, "Hey, it's nice to see you."
"很高兴你们还活着"开始
"Glad you're still alive."
是啊 那真好
Yeah, that's real nice.
我不喜欢寒暄
I don't like small talk.
-你还知道什么 -我知道的都告诉你们了
- What else do you know? - I have told you everything that I know.
你还想从我这里得到什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
你想知道什么 怎么 你想翻我的包吗
What do you want for me? What, you want to go through my bag?
那可以让你感觉好点吗
Would that make you feel better?
会好一点
Kinda.
-不过谁他妈在乎 -切斯 不要...
- Who gives a fuck anyway? - Chase, don't--
不 我不在乎了 翻吧
No, I don't care anymore. You know what? Go through it.
这是什么
What is this?
你们相爱了
You in love?
你们之前认识 是老相识了
You knew each other before? There's history there.
这他妈关你什么事
How the fuck is that any of your business?
-对于我们所有人来说 -那他妈
- It's relevant information - How the fuck
-是相关的信息 -关你什么事
- to all of us! - is that your business?
-不需要继续恶化了 -够了
- This doesn't need to escalate-- - Hey, enough!
退后 这样没人会受伤了
Just back up and no one gets hurt.
库珀 我可以保护自己
Cooper, I can defend myself.
你们从一开始就对她很糟
Y'all been treating her like shit from the beginning.
你们发现她说的是实话 然后呢 想要装好人
You find out she's telling the truth, and what? Wanna play nice?
那是没用的
Doesn't work that way.
那怎么有用 库珀
How's it work, Cooper?
因为我只想谈谈
'Cause I just want to talk.
谁在那里
Who's there?!
是我 库珀 别担心
It's me, Cooper. Don't be worried.
该死 我女儿把我的钥匙给你了
Ah, fuck. My daughter gave you my keys.
-你想怎么样 -我知道你说过...
- What do you want? - Look, I know you said that you--
你不想延长我们那块地的租期
you don't want to extend our lease on the land.
是的 我说过
That's right. That's what I said.
我不会延长的
And I won't.
我知道我们目前还没有
And I know that we haven't
靠农场赚到钱
been making money yet with the farming...
-那就是个无底洞 -我不明白
- It's a money pit! - I don't understand.
你又不用那块地 而那块地能让你的女儿开心
It's land you're not using and it makes your daughter happy.
是让我女儿开心 还是你
It makes my daughter happy, or you?
你不知道什么能让她开心
You don't know what makes her happy.
她有权自己做出选择
She has the right to make her own choices.
是的 她有权做出自己的选择
Yeah, she has the right to make her own choices.
但她是不会从我这得到任何东西支持她的选择
But she's not gonna get any handouts from me to support them!
好
Okay.
她本可以嫁给医生或是律师 但她没有
She could have married a doctor or a lawyer, but no!
而是...
Instead, she...
她不想嫁给医生或是律师
She didn't want to marry a doctor or a lawyer.
她想嫁给我
She wanted to marry me.
看看你
Look at you.
你照顾自己妻子的方法...
Your idea of...
就是去央求她妈
taking care of your wife is going to her mother to beg?
你真是个窝囊废
You're a loser.
一个不能照顾她的窝囊废
A loser that can't take care of her.
你看着吧
You'll see.
我很肯定
Pretty sure...
你俩最后都会变成吃福利的人
you're both going to end up on welfare.
没有母亲希望自己女儿那样
No mother wants that for her daughter.
够了
All right. That's enough.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
你听不懂英语还是怎么的
You don't understand English, or what?
我说滚出去
I said, "Get out."
-滚 -知道吗
- Get out! - You know what?
我们不需要你的钱 我们会想出办法的
We don't need your money. We're gonna figure something else out.
但你不准再和我俩这样说话
But you do not speak to either of us that way ever again!
明白吗
You understand me?
你气你女儿所做的那些事
All these things you're so angry about your daughter doing...
加入海军陆战队 拳击
Joining the Marines, the boxing...
她这么做是为了远离你
She did those things to get away from you.
去你的
Fuck you.
我想给她一切 知道吗
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表