剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
There are people here with just as much reason to kill him.
你真的不准备说些什么吗
Are you really not gonna say anything?
切斯 别争了
Chase, let's just not go there, okay?
-我同意 -我在告诉你们真♥相♥
- I agree. - I'm telling you guys the truth.
你甚至连"真♥相♥"是什么意思都不知道
You don't even know the meaning of the word truth.
-你♥他♥妈♥这是什么意思 -你
- The fuck is that supposed to mean? - You!
她在说你
She means you.
你在沙子里发现的东西
With your finding shit in the sand,
海滩上的那个标牌
and the sign on the beach,
还有不知道从哪找出来的救生艇
and the lifeboat found in the middle of nowhere.
就是你
You.
说起撒谎
Talk about lying,
你一直以来都有事情瞒着我们
you've been hiding things from us this whole time.
是吗
I have?
你们为什么不搜一下他的口袋
Why don't you all check his pockets?
他从一开始就在骗我们
He's been lying to us since the beginning.
看是谁在说话呀
Look who's talking.
你还有什么事瞒着我们吗
Is there anything else you're hiding from us?
搜查她
Check her.
想得美
Try it.
切斯
Chase!
-回来 -停下
- Come back now! - Stop!
-停下 -等等 不要
- Stop! - Wait, no!
-别伤害她 -别过火了
- Don't hurt her! - Relax!
抓住她 把她按住
Get her! Get her down!
住手 放开我 走开
Stop! Let go of me! Get off!
-不要 -搜她的口袋
- No! - Check her pockets.
搜她的口袋 搜
Check her pocket there. Check it.
不要 求你们了 别碰我
No! Please! Don't touch me!
那里没有东西
There's nothing there.
你们这些人他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you people?!
你♥他♥妈♥是个骗子
You're a fucking liar!
-你们在对她干什么 -走开
- What're you doing to her? - Move away.
-别动 -你们他妈碰我一下试试
- Stay down. - Don't you fucking touch me!
这里发生什么事了
What's going on here?
等等 你们是真的吗 还是是这事的一部分
Wait, are you real or... you're part of this thing?
我已经无法分辨了
I can't tell anymore.
事 什么事
Thing? What thing?
这个很难解释 不过
Look, it's hard to explain, but...
发生了很多不好的事情
a lot of bad things that have happened along the way.
我们也是
Us too.
但为什么刚才我们看见你在跑
But why were they all over you a minute ago
他们都在追你
when we saw you running?
这个问题问得好
It's a good question.
你们有人想回答一下吗
Any of you guys wanna answer that?
我们在玩捉人游戏
We were playing tag.
听着 我只是想弄明白这里发生了什么
Look, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here.
不管怎样
Anyhoo...
我们要不都坐下来
....why don't we all just sit down,
这样我们可以从头说起
and we can start from the beginning.
不 等等 等等 我知道这个
No, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I know that.
我记得在监狱里听过
I remember that from the prison.
典狱长经常会说这句话
The warden would say that all the time.
切斯 你在说什么
Chase, what are you talking about?
他们是被人派来这里的
Okay? Look, they've been sent here.
我们不能相信他们 这不可能是巧合
We can't trust them. This can't be a coincidence.
别说了
Just stop.
不行 他妈的还要发生多少事
No! I mean, how much shit has to fucking happen
你们才能相信我
before you guys believe me?
他们是来操纵我们的 典狱长派他们来的
They're here to manipulate us. The warden sent them.
-切斯 -典狱长说过他有妙招
- Chase! - The warden said he had things up his sleeve.
他做这种事有什么不可能的
Why wouldn't he do something like that?
派阿凡达 或者人
Bring avatars, or people,
-或者别的什么过来 -好了
- or whatever the fuck they are? - Hey!
让我们自相残杀 想一想吧
To put us against each other. I mean, think about it.
听起来你们的朋友喝了太多海水了
Sounds like your friend's been drinking the salt water.
-她之前撞到头了 -我没有
- She got hit in the head earlier, and... - No, I didn't.
-你们说你们是从哪来的了 -我们还没说
- Where'd you say you're from? - We didn't. Not yet.
对 对
Right. Right.
不好意思
I'm sorry, it's--
能见到其他人真的太棒了 这里只有我们
It's actually great to see some other people. It's just been us.
我们被困在这里已经不知道多久了
We've been stuck here for I don't know how long,
也不知道为什么和怎么来的 什么都不知道
not knowing why or how, nothing.
我们也一样
Same for us.
我们是从岛的另一端开始的
Other side of the island. That's where we started.
但我们每天都外出探索
But we've been going out each day, exploring,
-想弄清楚我们的处境 -我们也是
- trying to figure out our situation. - Same.
跟你们一样 在做同样的事
Same here, we're doing the same thing.
我知道了
Got it.
也许我们现在都有点...
Look, I think maybe we're all just a little...
紧张不安
on edge right now, so...
我们看见了你们的烟 便决定来看看 仅此而已
We saw your smoke. We decided to check it out. That's all.
对了
Well, hey.
你们饿不饿 要不...
You guys hungry? You guys wanna maybe--
我们去找点吃的 然后坐下互相了解一下
We can get some food and sit down, get to know each other.
-不 -听起来不错
- No. - That sounds great.
谢谢了
Appreciate it.
各位 我们不能相信他们
Guys, we can't trust them.
切斯 别说了 我们来了解下他们 好吗
Chase, stop. Let us get a handle on this, okay?
-他们不是你想的那样 -切斯 抱歉
- They aren't who you think they are. - Chase! I'm, sorry. Uh...
我还没问你叫什么名字 我是库珀
I didn't catch your name before. I'm Cooper.
我叫克莱德 幸会
Mine's Clyde. Nice to meet you.
我叫邦妮
And I'm Bonnie.
为什么听起来那么耳熟 "邦妮和克莱德"
Why does that sound familiar? "Bonnie and Clyde"?
好像...好像是
I think it was a... Like, a...
一部剧还是电影之类的
TV show, or a film, or something.
感觉我以前也听过
It feels like I heard it before too.
邦妮和克莱德[雌雄大盗]
Bonnie and Clyde.
抱歉 我们都有点紧张
I'm sorry, we're all just a little bit rattled.
摩西说得对 我们去找吃的吧
Moses is right. Let's get some food.
好啊
Sure, let's.
我们吃点东西
Let's eat.
克莱德 邦妮
Clyde! Bonnie!
我能问点别的问题吗
Can I ask you guys something else?
我不是想惹人生厌 不过...
I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but...
没事 问吧
Sure. What's up?
你说你们所在的地方是个海滩 跟这里很像
Where you guys are, you said it's a beach, like this one,
-不过是在岛的另一边 对吗 -没错
- but over on the other side, right? - Yeah.
跨过岛 在另一头
Over across the island.
那里好不好
Is it-- Is it nice there?
我意思是 有比这里好吗
I mean, you know, nicer than here?
嗯 就是...不一样
Well, yeah. It's just... different.
也许你们这里更大些
You guys have more space, maybe.
但我们在这里待的时间更长些
But, well, we've been here longer,
所以我们的村庄...是真正的村庄
so our village is-- I mean, it's an actual village.
你们还有村庄
A village?
他们是亡命之徒
They were outlaws.
邦妮和克莱德
Bonnie and Clyde.
你说得对 我现在想起来了
You're right. I remember now.
他们是抢劫银行的罪犯
They were bank robbers.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry. I-- You guys--
你们不觉得奇怪吗 这两人
You don't think that it's weird that these people
对海滩上那具尸体只字不提
haven't mentioned the dead body on the beach?
一次都没提起过 他们什么都没说
Not one mention at all. They didn't say anything.
-你们不觉得奇怪吗 -什么尸体
- You don't find that strange? - What dead body?
-别装了 -不 我是认真的
- Oh, come on. - No, I'm serious.
我们都不知道你在说什么
We don't even know what you're talking about.
厉害
That's good.
你真的厉害
That's very, very good.
说得好 切斯
It's a fair point, Chase.
我们搞砸了 宝贝
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表