剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
What, we can't kill you? Or is that not allowed?
你可以试试
Oh! You can try.
但我们比你们更快
But we're faster than you,
更强壮 还比你们知道的更多
stronger than you, and know more than you do.
所以可以尽管尝试
So, take your best shot.
我真觉得你该走了
I really do think you should go now,
趁这伙人还没意识到
before this bunch realizes
你掌握的信息有多重要之前
how valuable the information you have is.
可能值得杀人的信息
Information that's probably worth killing over.
别听他的 好吗
Don't listen to him. All right?
他想让你们对付我 已经奏效了
He's just trying to pit you against me. It's workin'.
走的时候别忘了
Don't forget to take all the shit
带走你偷走我们的东西
you stole from us on your way out.
也许切斯是对的
Maybe Chase is right.
不 也许她跟我们想象中一样疯癫
No, maybe she's as crazy as we thought she was.
拜托
Please.
别这么做
Don't do that.
我求你了
I beg you.
求求你了
I beg you, please.
拿去
Here!
这是什么
What is this?
你一直以来都把这藏着
You've been hiding this the whole time?
是的 以防万一我需要用到
Yeah. In case I needed it.
老天 你到底是谁
Jesus! Who the fuck are you?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
事情变得严肃起来了
Shit is getting real, isn't it?
是的
Yes, it is.
我们是不是要找到离开这里的路
Are we supposed to find our way out of here or something, guys?
如果切斯所说属实的话
I mean, if there's some truth to what Chase was saying,
这应该有某种...
there should be some kinda like-- like, um...
逻辑 对吧 逻辑
logic, right? Logic?
算是吧
Hmm, sorta.
我们不能阻止你们这么做
And we can't stop you from doing that,
试图去往另一座岛
trying to get to the other island.
但没经过我们批准前别离开
But don't leave until you get our approval.
我们批准了的话你们自然会知道
You will know if you've gotten it.
不然我们会来找你们
Or we will come after you
不惜一切抓到你们
and we will hunt you down.
我们会的
Oh, yes, we will.
-什么另一座岛 -你知道
- What other island? - You know,
你们头几天成天都坐在沙滩上
you guys sat on your asses those first few days,
吃香蕉 在水里嬉戏
eating bananas and splashing around in the water,
看看你们现在的处境
and look where that got you.
你们胡闹 互相斗嘴
You fucked around bickering with each other,
根本懒得去查看这里
not even bothering to check this place out.
你们就等着你们记起你们是谁吧
Just wait till you remember who you are.
你们是什么
What you are.
会让你们疯掉的
It's gonna make you mad.
以及难过
And sad,
你们会想捕猎和杀人
and you're gonna wanna hunt and kill.
把头往石头上撞
Bash your brains out on the rocks.
你们会的
Ooh! Fuck yes, you will!
你们最好做好准备
So, you better get ready.
我们会在附近
And we'll be around,
看着你们
watching you.
我们之前提到的在另一座岛上的村庄
That village we talked about, on the other side of the island?
真的存在
That really exists.
但你们得去找到
But you gotta go out there and find it.
从现在开始 一切都有代价
From here on out, shit comes at a cost.
记住这点
So just remember that.
祝大家好运
Good luck, everybody.
靠 你真冷酷 亲爱的
Damn. That's some cold shit, honey.
好运
"Good luck."
嗯 就像她说的那样
But, yeah. Like she said.
各位 我们要怎么办
Guys, what are we gonna do?
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
不 我们不用因为他这么说
No. We don't have to run off and hide
就跑去躲起来
right now just 'cause he said so.
我们得抵抗
We can fight this.
我们等 待在一起
We wait, we stay together,
也许能战胜他们
and we might be able to win this thing.
他们不会无缘无故杀我们
They're not just gonna kill us out of nowhere.
当然 你去问问海顿呢
Oh, sure, just ask Hayden.
-够了 -海顿
- Stop. - Hayden?
-你觉得他们会杀了我们吗 -够了
- Do you think they're gonna kill us? - Stop!
那不一样
That was different.
他们说他们必须那么做因为她杀了布罗迪
They said they had to do that because she killed Brody.
他们说他们必须那么做
They said they had to do that.
是吧
Right?
也许他们会等待观察 看我们会做什么
Maybe they'll just wait and watch, and see what we do.
我们要做点什么吗
Are we gonna do something?
还是就坐在这烤棉花糖
Or are we gonna sit around roasting marshmallows?
最要紧的先处理
First things first.
有人想说点什么吗
Anybody want to say anything?
我不清楚你们 但我想发点言
I don't know about all of you, but I'm gonna make a go of it.
动身
Set out,
找到那个村庄
find this other village.
听上去是个好主意
That sounds like a good idea.
我能跟你去吗
Can I come with you?
不是说我们要待在一起吗
I thought we said stay together.
这就忘了
What happened to that, huh?
多诺万还很虚弱
Donovan's still pretty weak.
我要留下来 留在岛这边
I'm gonna stay here... on this side of the island.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Same.
你可以跟我们一起去
You're welcome to come with us.
除非你要去追切斯
Unless you're chasin' Chase.
行 我跟你们一起去找那个地方 为什么不呢
Yeah, I'll come check out this other place with you. Why not?
但如果是因为那人 克莱德
But if this is because of that guy, Clyde,
所说的
what he said,
-我觉得这不是好主意 -目前
- I don't think this is a good-- - It's just better...
这样更好
for now.
食物 避身之处
Food, shelter...
这样最好
It's for the best.
我们该出发了 趁天还没黑
We should get going before it's dark.
希望你们不要觉得我拖后腿什么的
I hope you guys don't feel like I held you back or whatever,
因为我身体还没有恢复好
just because I don't feel so great yet.
他们任何人都可以跟着去
Any of them could've gone
我也不会有任何感觉
and it wouldn't have made me feel any sort of way,
-知道吗 -不
- you know? - No.
我告诉过你了 你得待在这里
I-- I told you, you know, you need to stay here, and...
我们得让你好好休息 尽快康复
we need to let you rest, and you need to get better.
好吧
Okay.
不 我不是指你 布莱尔
No, I didn't mean you, Blair.
你和我肯定应该待在一起
You and me should definitely stay together.
但你们其他人
But, uh, you other guys,
如果想走的话可以跟KC和其他人走
you guys can go with KC and the other dudes if you want to.
听起来那边有个不错的栖身之处
It sounds like they got a really nice spot out there.
不
No.
我在这儿挺好
I'm fine here for now.
是啊 谢了 但大老远
Yeah, thanks, but all this walking around
跑去一个跟这里差不多的地方...
to find some place that's as nice as this one...
不用了
I'm good.
再说
Plus, you know, uh...
我觉得所有人
I think that everyone...
或许都应该...
maybe, you know, we should just...
独处一下
take some time to themselves.
特别是经历了今天这些事之后
Especially after everything that happened today.
好啊 我只是问问
Cool. Just checking.
哥们
Hey, little dude.
-你弄那么多椰子壳做什么 -用来盛水
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表