剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
I understand.
我只是
I just...
不知道我能为你做些什么
I don't know what I can do for you.
倾听就好
Just listen.
拜托了
Please?
开车载我一段
Give me a ride,
听我说
and just listen.
你直接跟他对话了
You spoke to him directly?
对 大使♥馆♥安排了通话
Yeah. The embassy arranged the call.
他亲口保证了安全通路
And he personally guaranteed safe passage?
是的
Yeah. He did.
好吧
All right.
琼·奥斯本 有生之年
June Osborn. As I live and breathe.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
你的提议太有意思了
Oh, it was such an intriguing offer.
我怎么能拒绝
How could I resist?
你想为弗雷德做个交易
So, you want to make a deal for Fred.
交易 他不是什么
Deal. He's not a...
二手车 他是我的同胞
used Subaru. He is my fellow countryman.
背井离乡
Lost and far from home.
图埃洛先生 我们
Mr. Tuello, we'd...
我们只想让沃特福德大主教 弗雷德
we just want to get Commander Waterford... Fred
回家
home.
我知道
I'm sure you would.
沃特福德交待了 你们害怕了
Waterford is talking, and you're scared.
不 他是遭遇了信仰危机
No, he's having a crisis of faith.
相信他的话就错了
Be a mistake to rely on his words.
多谢提醒
Thank you for the warning.
你说他交待了 他已经提供了帮助
You said he's been talking, he's already been helpful.
对 是的
Yes, he has.
我们希望他能够继续做个有用的人
And we hope he will continue to be an asset.
我们愿意讨论一些
We would be willing to discuss a range of
货币政策方面的变化
monetary policy changes.
劳伦斯大主教 你这是在浪费时间
Commander Lawrence, you are wasting your time.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
别闹了
Don't be a dick.
不说白不说
It was worth a shot.
我确实有其他提议
Uh, I do have another offer.
一项交易 如果你们愿意的话
A trade, if you will.
米歇尔·托伦斯
Uh, Michelle Torrence,
考特尼·谭 艾德丽安·格德林
Courtney Tan, Adrienne Gedney.
这里有22名
Twenty‐two of these women
和抵抗军合作的女人 对吧
worked with the Resistance, isn't that right?
对
Yes.
我们以为她们大多数都死了
We thought they were dead, most of them.
那你们听到好消息了
Well, good news, then.
你们可以救她们
And you can save them.
我们也可以把我们的弟兄带回家
And we can bring our brother home.
我知道你们想靠弗雷德·沃特福德提供的信息
I get that Fred Waterford is giving you information
救人的命
that you feel will save lives.
我明白
I get that.
但是你们想要救的是这些人命
But these are the lives you're trying to save.
你们总不会说弗雷德·沃特福德
And you cannot say that Fred Waterford
比这些女人更有价值吧
is worth more than these women,
一共22名
these 22 women.
你不能这么说
You can't say that.
我会向领导汇报的
I will take it to my boss.
好
Oh, good.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴看到你风采依然
Glad you haven't lost your touch.
这样还不够 你知道的
It won't be enough, you know.
不论
Whatever
我们接回他之后发生了什么
happens to him if we get him
对你来说都不够
won't be enough for you.
上你保佑你 约瑟夫
God bless you, Joseph.
不 如果他们接受了交易
No, look, if they make that trade,
沃特福德就要回到基列国
Waterford is going to end up in Gilead.
他们会把他送上法庭 他会蹲监狱
They will put him on trial, and he will go to jail.
-或者去殖民地 -没错
‐ Or the Colonies. ‐ Right.
虽然不自♥由♥ 但起码还活着
Not free but still alive.
至少能上法庭
At least a trial is proper.
多少伸张点正义
Justice of a sort.
我们能知道他的下场吗
Would we ever know what happened to him?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只想让他销声匿迹
I just want him gone.
我这辈子花了太多生命想他
I've spent too much of my life thinking about him.
我只想让他销声匿迹
I just want him gone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让他害怕
I want him to be afraid.
因为我已经担惊受怕了太久
Because I was afraid for so long.
多害怕
How afraid?
比如我在林子里被抓的时候
Like in the woods when I was caught.
他们抓走了汉娜
And they took Hannah.
远不止这些
More than that.
我想让他害怕得要死
I want him to be scared to death.
他已经不在国内了
...he is out of the country.
就像我说的 对
As I said. Yes.
当然 打给我
Sure, call me back.
ICC的媒体关系
It's the I. C. C. Press relations.
如果你相信的话 她很厉害
She's the competent one if you can believe it.
你要去机场
You're off to the airport?
对
Yes.
而且
And...
我回来时就是自♥由♥之身了
I'll return a free man.
以丈夫和父亲的身份
A husband and a father.
真是奇迹 弗雷德 你做了什么
It really is a miracle, Fred. What you've done.
主指引着我 我对你们两个的爱也指引着我
I am guided by His hand and my love for the two of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的飞机读物
Here is your airplane reading.
我在庭审文件中标出了修改处
I've marked the changes in the court documents,
以下是修订附录
and here are the revised appendices.
看来我在飞机场
I imagine this means I won't have time
没时间看空中电影了
to watch any in‐flight movies.
真希望你能跟我一起走
I wish you could come with me.
我们得分别行动一段时间
We'll have to divide and conquer for a while.
降落之后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you land.
好
Yes. Um,
我们可以试试视频会议
we could try to Zoom.
我想看到你
I'd like to see you.
好 弗雷德 我们视频会议
Sure, Fred. We can Zoom.
塞丽娜·乔伊
Serena Joy.
我要开电♥话♥会议了 一路平安
It's my conference call. Have a safe flight.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
是的 我在听
Yes, yes. I'm here.
对
Yes.
我们还要等谁
Who else are we waiting for?
是的 我想讨论一下策略
Yes, well, I was hoping we could discuss the case strategy.
上次谈过以后 我觉得应该这样做
Given our last conversation, I thought it would be appropriate.
下午好 大主教
Good afternoon, Commander.
下午好 迈克尔
Good afternoon, Michael.
您的车马上就到
Your car'll be right up.
宜应称颂 你方便吗
Praise be. Oh, would you...
-当然 -是 他在
‐ Sure. ‐ Yes, he's here.
谢谢 非常感谢 夫人
Thank you. Very much, ma'am.
图埃洛先生 真是没想到
Ah, Mr. Tuello, what a surprise.
我听说你不会来日内瓦了
I was told you wouldn't be coming along to Geneva.
你不是要去日内瓦
You're not going to Geneva.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是要干什么
What is this posturing?
我要立刻见我的律师
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表