剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
它不会受伤也不会睡觉
It does not hurt or sleep.
它紧追不舍 一直在找我们
It keeps coming, it keeps searching for us.
他们会一直找下去 永远 永远
And they will keep coming forever and ever and ever.
我不能再躺在床上
No more time for me to stay in bed.
琼 你醒了
June. You're up!
我们把它搭起来
Let's get that up.
抓住那边
Hold there.
来吧小家伙 别磨蹭
Come on, buddy. Wait up!
达西先生 跟琼打招呼
Mr. Darcy, say hi to June.
达西先生 天哪
Oh, Mr. Darcy. For fuck's sake.
瞧啊
Look at that!
我的天 你还活着
Holy crap, it lives.
看看你 起床了 穿好了衣服
Look at you, out of bed. Actually dressed.
看看我
Look at me.
天气好的话你可以看多远
How far can you see on a clear day?
五六英里吧 大概
Five, six miles, I'd guess?
那条路就是农场边界 看见了吗
The road is the edge of the farm, see?
对面就是敌方领地
And then after that, enemy territory.
没错
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样 说实话
How are you feeling, for real?
糟透了
It's like shit.
这玩意儿就是一团糟
This thing's a mess.
疼得要命
It hurts like balls,
还流出像黄芥末一样的东西
and it's oozing some kind of like a mustardy, like, yellow...
不知道 可能是脓汁
I don't know, like a pus or something.
除此之外 我感觉好极了
Other than that, I'm great.
-太棒了 -谢谢你
‐ That's awesome. ‐ Thank you.
我好高兴你起来了
I'm so glad you're back.
谢谢
Thanks.
美好的一天 凯耶斯大主教
Blessed day, Commander Keyes.
祈神保佑生养 你起床了
Blessed be the fruit! You're out of bed.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 愿主开恩赐予
Yeah. May the Lord open.
你出来了
You're outside.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
谢谢你这么照顾我
Thank you for taking such good care of me.
我以为你会死
I thought you were gonna die.
我真这么以为
I really did.
但你没死
But you're not.
你好多了
You're better.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
如果有无人机 我们能看见它们吗
If there were drones, would we even see them?
不会 它们太高了
No. They'd be way too high.
过来这里
Here.
但它们看得见我们
No, but they'd see us.
它们会看见所有人
They'd see all of you.
附近的所有农场
There's Marthas working on all the farms
-都有女佣干活 -我知道
‐ around here. ‐ I know that.
很好
Good.
我一点都不担心
I'm not worried at all.
你在这里 琼在这里
You're here. June is here.
我好想伤害他们
I want to hurt them so badly.
基列国
Gilead,
男人
the men.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
现在还不安全
It's not safe right now.
他们在寻找我们
They're looking for us
我们不能在农场外面活动
and we can't be moving around outside the farm.
是的
Yeah,
可你是五月天
but you're Mayday.
我们做事情
We do things.
我们会做
We will.
你不再卧床养病
You're not in bed anymore.
所以呢
So?
凯耶斯太太
Mrs. Keyes, it's...
老天 这不公平
God, it's not fair.
你这个年龄的孩子不需要这么勇敢
Someone your age should never need to be this brave.
我是这间屋子的女主人
I'm the mistress of this house.
没错 你是
Yes, you are.
太太
Ma'am.
如果你不准备战斗 你来这里干什么
And if you weren't going to fight, then why did you come here?
你应该让他们抓住你
You should have just let them catch you.
美好的一天 大主教
Blessed day, Commander.
我不这么觉得
Not from where I sit.
你有什么新闻带给我 布莱恩大主教
What news do you bring me, Commander Blaine?
没有什么可以跟你分享 抱歉
No news I can share, unfortunately.
我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠
I'm here to thank you for your service to Gilead.
一个懂得感恩的民族表达感谢
The thanks of a grateful nation.
是 长官 是你应得的
Yes, sir. It's well deserved.
应得的
Well deserved.
举♥行♥过审判了吗
Was there a trial?
是的
Yes, sir.
给我判了什么刑
How did I do?
我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠
I'm here to thank you for your service to Gilead.
这么厉害吗
That good, huh?
明天你会收到更多信息 长官
You'll receive more information tomorrow, sir.
明天
Tomorrow.
是的
Yes, sir.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
入侵计划进展如何
How go the invasion plans?
我没接到有关命令
I've received no such orders.
他们要来了
Well, they're coming.
你觉得入侵加拿大是个好主意吗
Do you think it's a good idea to invade Canada?
-这由不得我 -但你会死
- It's not my decision. - Yet you may die.
这个决策可能会使数百万人丧生
Millions may die by that decision.
基列国下决心要接回失踪的孩子们
Gilead is determined to bring the missing children home.
不惜代价吗
At any cost?
我认为是的
I believe so.
-不 -不是吗
‐ No. ‐ No?
这是一次外交机遇
This is a diplomatic opportunity.
如果基列国放那些孩子走
If Gilead can let those children go,
就能展示出善意
as a sign of good faith,
有利于改善双边关系
think of the bilateral progress that could be made.
边境停火 贸易谈判
A cease fire at the border, trade talks.
没准还能启动加入♥联♥♥合♥国♥的程序
Might be able to kickstart the UN.
接下来几周发生的事
What happens in the next few weeks
将决定这个国家未来的命运
will dictate the future of this country.
这是琼留下的遗产
It's June's legacy.
你希望它结出什么果实
What do you want it to say?
我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠
I'm here to thank you for your service to Gilead.
你是个好人 大主教
You're a good man, Commander.
卫士
Guard.
过来
Come on.
琼
June.
你好 达西先生
Hi, Mr. Darcy.
你好 小家伙
Hi, buddy.
你是乖乖猪
You're a good, good pig.
这不是你的错 知道吗
It's not your fault, okay?
珍妮
Janine?
亲爱的上帝
Dear Lord,
请为我们展现神迹
let us know your miracles,
让我们加以敬畏
and let us be in awe of them.
您的世界支撑着我们的身体和灵魂
Your world sustains us, body and soul.
愿我们真正有价值
May we be truly worthy.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
很美
That was beautiful.
-我说的好吗 -很好
‐ It was okay? ‐ Yeah, it was lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 我很喜欢防风根
I do. I really love the parsnip.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表