剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
好了
Okay.
我们的一些王牌募捐人会过来
And some of our ace fundraisers, they're gonna be coming around...
上来吧 伙计们
Come on up, guys, and...
各位今天的捐赠将帮到我们的员工
And what you give today helps the staff
以及志愿者们
and the volunteers...
志愿者们 举手看看
Volunteers, raise your hand!
没错 就是这些好人
Yeah, these fine folks,
捐款将帮助他们把琼开启的事业进行下去
it helps them continue what June started,
那能让家庭团聚
and that's reuniting families,
-能让人有家可归 -谢谢 太感谢了
- it's making homes, and... - Thank you. Thank you.
能为人提供衣服和书本
And that means clothes and books.
你们可以帮这些孩子在基列国外开始新的生活
You can help these kids start their new lives outside of Gilead.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做得很好
You did great.
我说不好
I don't know.
卢克真是得心应手
Luke's so good at this.
是啊 他挺让我惊喜的
Oh, yeah, he... He surprised me.
不过 谢谢你能来发言
Um, but thank you... for speaking.
卢克找了我 我不能拒绝
Well, Luke asked me, so I couldn't say no.
你当然可以拒绝
Sure you could.
"自♥由♥"的意思就是你可以自♥由♥说不
"Free" means you're free to say no.
能来这里是份礼物
Well, being here is a gift.
我每天都为此感谢上帝
I thank God for it every day.
也感谢琼
And for June.
琼还在那边 制♥造♥麻烦
Well, June's still there and raisin' hell.
我一直在为她祈祷
I keep her in my prayers.
为基列国祈祷吧
Pray for Gilead.
回去躲好
Get back.
来帮凯耶斯大主教取东西
Pickup for Commander Keyes.
去吧
All right.
待着别动
Stay here.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你也一样
Blessed day to you.
凯耶斯大主教派我来的
Commander Keyes sent me.
他有一件货要提
He's got a shipment to pick up.
我没听说这事
I don't know about anything,
-我去查查看 -好
- but let me check. - Okay.
咱们进去等吧
Let's wait inside.
-你好吗 -美好的一天
- How are you doing? - Blessed day.
指挥官 好久不见
Commander. It's been a while.
跟我来
Follow me.
这种地方往往是为了满足人们的幻想
Places like this have always been about fantasies.
有了这种地方 男人可以扮演国家的领主
They were built so men could act like country lords.
在周末时假装自己是有钱人
Pretend you're rich for a weekend.
现在它们是为了满足另一种幻想
Now they're for fantasies of a different kind.
你比我想象得要矮
I thought you'd be taller.
杀了温斯洛大主教的侍女
The Handmaid that killed Commander Winslow.
你当时哪来的刀
Where'd you get the knife?
我用的钢笔
It was a pen.
你一直没闲着
You've been busy.
先是温斯洛 然后又是加拿大航♥班♥的事
First, Winslow and then your Air Canada thing.
你都听说了什么
What have you heard?
官方层面把消息把控得很严
They're keeping a lid on it, officially.
但总有些消息传出来
But word's gotten out.
人们行动起来了 扎轮胎 切断电线
People are doing stuff. Slashing tires, cutting power lines.
有人还炸了一个检查站
Someone blew up a checkpoint.
那么多孩子都自♥由♥了
All of those kids... free.
真不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you did that.
他们带走了我女儿
They took my daughter.
你能给我们提供个安全屋吗
Do you have a safe house for us?
是的 莫罗家
Yeah. The Murrows.
是一间黄色的农舍 在你们西边十三英里左右
It's a yellow farmhouse about 13 miles west of you
44号♥高速边的一片杨树林里
down Highway 44, in a stand of poplars.
沿着树林走
Stick to the woods.
要是挂着一床被褥 就说明很安全
A quilt hanging on the line means it's safe.
你们明晚能走吗
Can you leave tomorrow night?
不行 卫士今晚就会来
No. Guardians came to the house today.
我今晚就得走
I need to leave tonight.
我得到明天才能送出消息
I can't send the word until tomorrow.
如果那边的人不知道你要去
If they're not expecting you,
你会被打一脸铅弹
you'll get a face full of buckshot.
你怎么知道温斯洛的事
How did you know about Winslow?
我来这里之前在波士顿
I was in Boston before this.
他失踪后 他们清理了门户
And after he went missing, they cleaned house.
我是幸存者之一
I was one of the lucky ones.
我进来的时候看到几个军方指挥官
I saw some military Commanders on the way in.
对 他们还要在这里待几天
Yeah, they're here for a couple more days.
去芝加哥之前的最后狂欢
One last party before Chicago.
他们为什么要去芝加哥
Why are they going there?
去领导新的进攻吧 我猜的
To lead some new offensive, I think.
她们都是待宰羔羊
Just fucking sitting ducks.
五月天应该做些什么
Mayday should do something.
你真觉得五月天能解放这里吗
You really think that Mayday would liberate this place?
我他妈很久以前就放弃了
I fucking gave up on that a long time ago.
五月天不是一支军队
Hey, it isn't an army.
我们就是五月天
We are Mayday.
都是像我们一样的人
They're people just like us.
是他干的吗
Did he do that?
不是他亲自动的手
Not directly.
当时在基列国的法律下是合理的惩罚
It was an appropriate punishment under Gilead law.
去那边
Over there.
你丈夫有性侵过你吗
Did your husband ever sexually assault you?
没有
No.
转身
Turn.
他是否和你
Did he ever have unprotected sex
或你的侍女之外的人有过无保护性行为
with anyone besides yourself or your Handmaids?
-有过 -转身
‐ Yes. ‐ Turn.
-有多少性♥伴♥侣♥ -不知道
‐ How many partners? ‐ I don't know.
他常去一家妓院
He frequented a brothel.
我们想做性病检测
We'll want to check for STDs.
我们会取血样和生殖器拭子样本
We'll draw some blood and get a genital swab.
我知道你不自在 沃特福德夫人
I know this is difficult, Mrs. Waterford.
这边
Over here.
是否有过其他身体虐待事件
Were there any other instances of physical abuse?
没有
No.
有
Yes.
他打过我这里
He struck me here.
又是合理惩罚吗
Another appropriate punishment?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
当然 方便吗
I'm sure. May I?
看起来没有留下永久疤痕
Looks like it didn't leave a permanent mark.
我明白你的意思
Look, I understand what you're saying, and...
我在努力 但我无法接受
And I'm trying, but I just don't feel comfortable
这种方法
with this approach.
但这样才有最大的把握让他撤诉
Except that it is your best chance to get this charge dismissed.
之后我们马上就能恢复你的豁免协议
Okay? Then we can restore your immunity deal.
你可以继续和妮可一起生活
and get Nichole back in your life.
通过扮演受害者
By playing the victim.
通过建立虐待模式
By establishing a pattern of abuse.
这就能让法官看到
That will help the judge see
你的行为是出于恐惧和自保
that you've acted out of fear for your own safety.
那不是虐待
But it wasn't abuse.
不完全是
Not exactly.
好吧 我
Okay, I, uh...
我先出去打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna step out and make a few calls.
一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a bit.
马西斯女士是想让你为自身利益着想
Ms. Mathis just wants you to consider what's in your best interest.
你发逮捕令的时候
Well, you might have thought about that
可能就想到这个办法了
when you served the warrant.
是你逮捕了我
You arrested me.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表