剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Or re‐recaptured, I should say?
不 还没有
Not yet, no.
还没有
Not yet.
愿上帝保佑我们的努力
May God bless our endeavors.
恐怕我们时间不多
I'm afraid we only have a few minutes.
那我马上切入正题
I'll get right to it, then. Um...
世界畏惧我们的军队
The world fears our military.
我们能摧毁敌人 而他们也心知肚明
We can destroy our enemies, and they know it.
但他们实施的制裁
But the sanctions they've imposed
让我们的经济遭到了遏制
have put our economy in a chokehold.
只靠枪炮是没法赢得战争的
Guns alone will not win a war.
我们还需要钱
We need money as well.
我提议我们宣布在交战边境上
I propose that we declare a temporary ceasefire
暂时停火
along our contested borders
主要是芝加哥 加州和德州
in Chicago, California and Texas.
停火
A ceasefire?
就几个小时 让国际援助过去
A few hours for international aid to come in,
提供食物和医疗
for food and health care.
那些区域遍布恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Those areas are infested with terrorists,
而你还想派援助进去
and you want to send in aid?
我想占领道德制高点
I... I want to take the moral high ground
好早日结束贸易限制
in order to hasten the end of trade restrictions.
用暂时的慈悲
A temporary show of mercy
换取永久的收益
in exchange for permanent revenue.
通过援助和怂恿恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
By aiding and abetting terrorists?
我们可以打击他们
We could just hit them,
在内华达用更猛的火力攻击几个月 不是吗
hit them harder in Nevada for a few months, couldn't we?
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
我觉得我们可以用军队
I think we can keep up the military pressure
压制一切叛乱者
on all insurgents in any case.
谢谢 大主教 先生们
Thank you, Commander. Gentlemen...
我并非要提议以任何方式示弱
I am not proposing weakness in any fashion.
大主教 一开始不就是
Commander, wasn't it your Handmaid
你的侍女绑♥架♥了我们的孩子们吗
who kidnapped our children in the first place?
是的
It was.
确实 我
It was. I was...
我被一个毫无信仰的女人蒙骗了
I was deceived by a faithless woman.
但我们现在面对的是基本的经济现状
But now we are facing elemental economic truths.
先生们 数字不像女人 它们是不会说谎的
And, gentlemen, unlike women, numbers don't lie.
如果我们能结束这些制裁 就能恢复繁荣
If we can end these sanctions, we can prosper.
如果经济繁荣 我们就能扫清叛军
If we can prosper, we can crush this insurgency.
很有意思的提议
An intriguing proposal.
同意的请举手
All in favor?
反对的呢
All opposed?
否决动议
Motion denied.
委员会休会
Council adjourned.
谢谢 劳伦斯大主教
Thank you, Commander Lawrence.
当然
You bet.
午餐愉快
Enjoy your lunch.
你就不能给我张同情票吗
You couldn't give me a mercy vote?
我不能在自己领导的战斗中支持停火
I can't support a ceasefire in a battle I'm leading.
停火也许能帮到琼
A ceasefire might help June.
我是想做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing here.
如果她在边境附近 我会知道的
If she was near the border, I'd know about it.
真棒 是你的心会有感应还是怎么的
Oh, that's sweet. Would your heart glow or something?
很好笑
That's funny.
这是个很大的国家 大主教
It's a big country, Commander.
耳目无法洞悉一切
The Eyes can't see everything.
就算是基列国的耳目也不行
Not even the Eyes of Gilead.
我什么时候能配枪
When do I get a gun?
你得凭本事赢得
When you earn it.
你能尽量跟史蒂文和睦相处吗
Can you try to make things work here with Steven?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你有点太咄咄逼人了
It's... You're kinda pushy.
我已经习惯了
Now, I'm used to it,
可他已经做主很长时间了 然后你来了
but he's been in charge for a long time, and you come in
-你还想 -好 行 知道了
‐ and you expect... ‐ Okay, okay, okay.
等等
Hold up.
谁干的
Who did this?
夜鹰团 他们可不管这些人是死是活
Nighthawks. They don't care if they live or die.
他们只想杀死士兵
They just wanna kill soldiers.
你肯定会喜欢他们
You'd love 'em.
你跟他们做过交易吗
You ever trade with them?
他们经常转移
They move around a lot.
以前在艺术学院
Used to be at the Art Institute.
上回听说在圣恩医院 现在谁知道呢
Last I heard, Mercy Hospital. Now, who knows?
这地方马上遍地都是士兵
This place is gonna be crawling with soldiers soon.
我们得赶紧走
We gotta move.
全部散开 全面清扫
Spread out! Full sweep!
妈的 赶紧
Fuck! Come on.
糟了 快走
Shit! Come on!
注意简易爆♥炸♥装置
Watch for IEDs.
全部检查
Check all of 'em!
挨家挨户搜
Check all these doors!
所有住户 搜索到底
All doors. All the way to the end.
这条街道安全
This street is clear.
撤退
Move out!
视野清晰 你可以射击了
Hey, you have a clean shot.
安静
Quiet.
他们要走了
They're getting away!
我说 他♥娘♥的♥闭嘴
I said, "Shut the fuck up!"
别再这么干
Don't do that again!
我们本可以拿下他们 你什么毛病
We could've taken them! What's wrong with you?
如果他们停止汇报反馈 会怎么样
What happens when they don't report back?
更多巡逻 更多士兵
More patrols. More soldiers.
我们更难活动 不值得
Makes it harder for us to move around. It's not worth it.
你这算什么抵抗组织
What kind of resistance are you?
能活命的那种
The kind that survives.
-很好 -不好
‐ Good. ‐ No.
拜托老兄
Come on, man.
你想用那个换什么
What do you want for that one?
我可以再扔几罐豆子进去
Yeah, I'll throw in a couple cans of beans, too.
别在这儿 试试走廊 那儿有个新来的
No. Try the hallway. There's a new guy there.
你有些什么
What have you got?
行了 别犯浑
Come on, don't be an asshole.
在外面注意安全
Be safe out there.
这次不行 老弟
Nah, not this time, man.
这儿有帽子有背心 全新的
Caps, vests here. Mint condition.
来 我帮你一把
Oh, here, let me help you with that.
没事儿我行 谢谢
It's okay, I got it. Thank you.
对了 我叫布拉德
I'm Brad, by the way.
你叫什么
And you are?
没兴趣聊天
Not interested.
不过谢谢你
I appreciate it.
有需要的话你知道去哪里找我
You know where to find me if you need anything, so...
帽子 背心
Caps. Vests.
见到你交朋友真好
It's nice to see you're making friends.
帽子 背心
Caps. Vests.
我不需要那种朋友
I don't need that kind of friend.
好吧
All right.
全新的
Mint condition.
不会吧
No way.
那是
Is that...
琼
June.
史蒂文是个棒球狂
Steven is a baseball fanatic.
他在战争中失去了一切
He lost everything in the war.
我必须替他拿下这个
I have to get this for him.
你真好
That's sweet of you.
但是
But?
我只是不想他占你便宜
I just don't want him to take advantage of you.
-只是这样而已 -我没有
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表