剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
琼
June...
我努力过 想救你出来
I tried to get you out.
真的
I did.
我也努力想找到汉娜
And I tried to find Hannah,
每天都在努力
and I tried every day.
-可我失败了 对不起 -不 别这样
‐ And I failed, and I'm sorry. ‐ No, please‐‐
不 真的对不起 我很抱歉
No, I'm so sorry. Look, I'm sorry.
拜托别这样
Please, don't‐‐
如果你无法原谅我 我不怪你
I don't blame you if you can't forgive me.
因为我也无法原谅自己
'Cause I can't forgive me.
所以
So...
卢克 汉娜知道我们有多爱她
Luke, Hannah knows how much we love her.
-已经过了太久了 -不 她记得我们
‐ It's been too long for that‐ - No, she remembers us,
她也知道我们有多努力想找到她
and she knows how hard we tried to find her.
-怎么可能 -因为我告诉她了
‐ How could she? ‐ 'Cause I told her.
什么
What?
怎么会
How?
当时是在湖边的一座房♥子里
It was at this lake house.
他们让我见了她十分钟左右
They let me see her for about 10 minutes.
她还好吗
Is she... How is she?
她长得很大了
She's really big.
她很美
She was beautiful.
她很生气
And she was mad.
她很生气
She was mad?
她问我有没有试过找她
She asked if I tried to find her.
我说
And I said...
我说我当然找了
I said of course I did,
我说我尽了最大的努力
and that I had tried so hard.
我还说 爸爸也是一样
And that so had her daddy.
然后她问我为什么不再努力一点
And then she asked why didn't I try harder.
确实像她会说的话
That sounds like her.
是的
Yeah.
她是我们的汉娜
She was our Hannah.
好吗
Okay?
那你怎么回答她的
And... and so what did you say?
我说她可以生我的气
I said it was okay to be mad at me.
我也希望能陪在她身边
And that I wished that I could have been with her,
保护她
to protect her.
我很抱歉我做不到
And that I was so sorry that I couldn't.
但我永远都是她妈妈
But that I would always be her mommy.
爸爸和我会永远爱她
And that her daddy and I would always love her
永远不会停止
and we would never stop.
你是个好母亲
You're a good mother.
-你真的是个好母亲 -不
‐ You're a really good mother. ‐ No.
-不 你就是 -不 我不是
‐ Yeah, you are. ‐ No, I'm not.
你是 你是 你就是
You are. You are. You are.
是荡♥妇♥俱乐部的一个侍应生
It was a bartender at Jezebel's.
你知道他的名字吗
Did you know his name?
比利 我不知道他姓什么
Billy. I don't know his last name.
他是亚洲人 很瘦
He was Asian, skinny.
他们都叫他比利
He went by Billy.
当时没有任何基列国之外的人帮你吗
You didn't have any coordination with anyone from outside Gilead?
流亡的美国人 加拿大人
Americans in exile? Canadians?
没有 谁都没有
No. None.
你能把那些孩子救出来真是奇迹
It's amazing you managed to get those kids out.
是什么激励你冒着生命危险
What motivated you to risk your life,
赌上一切 去做这样的事
everything, to do such a thing?
那是我唯一能做的事
It was the only thing I could do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我发过誓 他们会受到伤害
I made a promise that they would hurt.
就像我们受到伤害一样
The way we hurt.
"他们"是谁
Who?
那些绑♥架♥者
The kidnappers.
那些塞丽娜之流
The Serenas.
我想过她应该有什么下场
I thought about what she would deserve.
他们应该有什么下场
What they deserved.
他们夺走了你的一切
They take everything from you.
你懂吗
You know?
他们真的夺走了一切
They really do.
要不要休息一会
You wanna take a break?
-可以吗 -当然
‐ Is that okay? ‐ Of course.
妮可什么时候过来
When is Nichole coming?
等我们结束
I believe your friend Moira
你朋友莫伊拉应该很快就会带她过来
will be bringing her by later when we're done.
你愿意的话 我们也可以现在就结束
We can be done now, if you want.
要不要我带你回家见她
Do you want me to take you home to see her?
最好趁记忆清晰时把情况说明白
It's best to debrief while your memories are fresh.
记忆会随着时间而消退
They tend to degrade over time and then,
也可能跟新的经历混淆
they can become contaminated with new experiences.
我们可以晚点去大使♥馆♥说情况
We can debrief later at the embassy.
现在 我要带我妻子回家了
Right now, I'm gonna take my wife home.
我想去见我们的女儿了
I wanna go see our daughter.
我理解
I understand.
到家了
This is home.
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
咱们把袜子穿好 好见妈咪
Let's fix this sock right for Mommy.
看啊 妈妈提前回来了
Aw, look. Momma's here early.
我们想帮她做好准备
And we wanted to have her all ready.
琼
June.
埃米莉
Emily.
你真的太棒了 你知道吗
You're so amazing. You know that?
太棒了
So, so amazing.
为什么你会这么棒
Why are you so amazing?
我知道为什么
I know why.
因为卢克和莫伊拉把你抚养长大
'Cause Luke and Moira are raising you.
我们好幸运 是不是
We're so lucky, aren't we?
我还想让你知道你♥爸♥爸和我很爱你
I also want you to know that your daddy and I love you so much.
你第一个爸爸
Your first daddy.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God...
感谢您让我身孕持续到这周
thank You for allowing my pregnancy to reach this week.
我知道我有罪
I know I have sinned,
我知道我并非一直心中充满光明地行事
and I know I have not always behaved with light in my heart,
我很抱歉
and I am sorry.
无论是什么事
Whatever I can do to repent
只要在您眼中是忏悔和救赎 我就会做
and redeem myself in your eyes, I will do it.
求您
Please,
求求您 主 让我生下一个健康的宝宝吧
please, Lord, let me have a healthy baby.
请不要为他母亲的罪过而惩罚他
Please do not punish him for the sins of his mother.
请您赐予我力量 让我能自己抚养他
And please give me the strength to parent him on my own.
对不起 我不想偷听的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
你当然想
Of course you did.
你听到一切了吗
Did you hear everything?
我听到了很多
I heard a lot.
听到某个从基列国来的人
Does it satisfy you to hear
显露不安是不是让你很满意
someone from Gilead express misgivings?
表达不安让你满意了吗
Does it satisfy you to express them?
一针见血
You're punchy.
你见过她了吗
Have you seen her?
谁
Who?
我的律师告诉我她在这里
My lawyer told me she was here.
她说这会让我的案子变复杂
She said it would complicate my case.
虽然你一点不关心这个
Not that you care about that.
法律的东西我都留给律师搞定
I leave the legal stuff to the lawyers.
那你是干什么的
And what are you?
搅局的吗
Just a pot‐stirrer?
你丈夫再次请求见你
Your husband has renewed his request to see you again,
他得知自己要当爸爸之后
as he has every day
每天都这么做
since finding out he's a father.
一个捐精者
A sperm donor.
现在她来了 他害怕了
And now that she's here, he's afraid.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表