剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
和某些人不一样
Unlike some.
天啊 你肯定很难接受琼赢了
Boy, it must be killing you that June won.
逃脱你的掌心 像小鸟一样自♥由♥
Out of your reach, free as a bird.
还像小鸟一样鸣唱
And singing like one, too.
不过 她终将
Well, she will...
受到上帝的惩罚
answer to God.
到时候就知道了
We'll see.
也许她同样能把那老头
Maybe she'll just wrap that old goat
也耍得团团转
around her little finger too.
琼能赢是因为她知道如何让人喜欢自己
June won because she knows how to make people like her.
大家不喜欢你
People do not like you.
真的
They don't.
我有共鸣 因为大家也不喜欢我
I, I can sympathize. People don't like me either.
可是
But...
不能再有这种报告了
These reports will stop.
你是要把我革职吗
Are you going to terminate me?
我不想这样
I don't want to.
真的
I don't.
我想让你恢复状态
I want you back in form.
我现在的工作 我们现在的工作
The work that I'm doing, that we, that we are doing
是基列国的未来
is the future of Gilead.
这对我来说至关重要
And that means the world to me.
是我的一切
Everything to me.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
所以 不
So, no.
不会的
No.
我不是要革你的职
I'm not terminating you.
但是 今天我们遇到了一个情况
But, uh, today, we have a situation.
在芝加哥抓到了一个逃亡的侍女
A fugitive Handmaid captured in Chicago.
她惹的麻烦和她的反抗
The trouble that she's caused and the defiance.
损害了你的训练和基列国的形象
It's such a poor reflection on your training. On Gilead.
是
Yes.
大主教 我
Commander, I,
我向你保证 这个姑娘误入了歧途
I assure you, this girl was led astray.
这姑娘是你负责的
This girl was your responsibility,
没错吧
am I right?
对 没错 是的
Yes. Yes, she is.
是
Yes.
所幸的是
It's, uh...
她现在被我们收押了
fortuitous, I think, to have her in our custody right now.
我知道你喜欢动刑
I know you, you enjoy inflicting pain.
怎么 并不是
Why... that isn't true.
我不是在批评你
I'm not judging.
每个人都有小癖好
Everybody needs a hobby, I guess.
不是的 我反对
That's not true. I, I object to this...
但是你对红色感化中心的学生用刑
But it is counterproductive for you to inflict that pain
是适得其反的
on your students at the Red Center,
更不用说还有你的同事了
let alone on your colleagues.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - I do, yes.
你需要一种更好的发泄方式
You need a better outlet.
所以
So...
她就随你处置了
do with her what you will.
天啊
Oh, God.
就像沃特福德
It's just like Waterford...
想要给基列国开脱
to try to spin Gilead.
白费力气
Lipstick on a pig.
网上特别热闹
The Internet's having a field day.
-真是个废物 -就是
- Such a loser. - Yeah.
她来了 当红人物
Here she is. Woman of the hour.
琼
June.
她在外面等你来着
She was waiting for you outside.
可是你没权利把她带进来
Yeah, well, you had no business trying to bring her in here.
为什么 她是什么人
Why? Who is she?
这位女士以前是一位嬷嬷
This woman was an Aunt.
艾琳嬷嬷
Aunt Irene.
她来这干什么
Why is she here?
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the cops.
时机和场合都不合适 琼
This is not the time or place, June.
为什么不合适
Why not?
为什么 这是我们的小组
Why? This is our group,
不是吗
isn't it?
谁想让她留下来
Who wants her to stay?
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
但是你自己决定
But it's up to you.
好吧
Fine.
好了
Well?
你想聊聊 那就说吧 没关系
You wanted to talk. Go ahead. It's okay.
我做过一些糟糕的事情
I've done some terrible things.
每个嬷嬷都做过
Every Aunt has.
我们受训要把矫正
We were trained to deliver the corrections
矫正
Corrections?
你是说殴打
You mean the beatings.
酷刑
The torture.
体罚的本意
The physical punishment
是让你们都能活着
was meant to help keep all of you alive.
但是我对你的所作所为更糟糕
But what I did to you was worse.
我甚至都没碰过你
And I never even touched you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我听说她在第一个派驻家庭有个相好的
I learned she had a lover at her first posting,
一位女佣
a Martha.
埃米莉改派到斯科特大主教家成为奥芙格伦后
They continued the affair after Emily was reassigned
她们依然保持着关系
to Commander Scott and became Ofglen.
所以
So...
我就通知了眼目
I informed the Eyes.
所以他们把那个可怜的女人吊死都是因为你
So you're the reason why they hung that poor woman.
他们残害埃米莉也是因为你
And you are the reason why they mutilated Emily.
琼
June.
你想怎样
What do you want?
自从我知道你在这里
Since I found out you were here,
我的内心就没有一刻安宁过
I, I haven't had a moment's peace.
我想让你原谅我
I want you to forgive me.
你越过边境
You crossed the border
伪装成普通的难民
and pretended to just be any other refugee.
你撒了谎
You lied.
你给了自己一个新的生活 新身份
You gave yourself a new life, a new name
你以为自己就能逃脱
and you thought that you could just leave
自己做过的丑恶之事
all of the shit you did behind.
你♥他♥妈♥凭什么认为自己有资格得到原谅
Why the fuck do you think you deserve forgiveness?
我们都是上帝的孩子
We are all God's children.
狗屁
Bullshit!
你们得便宜的时候就拿上帝说话
You people hide behind God every time it serves you.
求你了 求你了 埃米莉
Please. Please, please, please, Emily.
告诉我 我要做什么才能挽回
Tell me what I can do to make things better.
无可挽回
Nothing.
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
小组活动怎么样
How was group?
还行
It was fine.
这个真好吃
This is really good.
多谢夸奖 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
今天的事 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm, uh, I'm really sorry about today.
不该去旁听
About coming to court and...
但是至少我什么都知道了
But at least now I know everything.
也许我们可以继续
And maybe we can just move on.
如果你想跟我聊聊
I mean, if you want to talk to me about anything
汉娜的事 或者
to do with Hannah or...
我不想
I don't.
不影响我们
We're good.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好吧 反正我就在这
All right. Well, I'm here.
我不知道该怎么做
I, I don't know what to do.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表