剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
大家重聚在一起真好
It's so wonderful being all together again.
停下
Stop!
我们去西部 我们沿着铁轨走
We're gonna go West. We're gonna follow the tracks.
-芝加哥 -那趟要去前方
‐ Chicago. ‐ That one's going to the front.
琼 我们为什么要去战争前方
June, why would we go to the front of a war?
因为他们还在战斗
Because that's where they're still fighting.
芝加哥还是芝加哥 他们没有放弃
Chicago is still Chicago. They're not giving up.
-琼 -珍妮 你必须跳下来
‐ June? ‐ Janine, you have to jump.
我爱妮可 但我从没想过做妈妈
I love Nichole but I never wanted to be a mom.
你为什么非要替琼擦屁♥股♥
Why do you feel you have to clean up June's messes?
也许是作为撇下她逃出来的补偿吧
Making up for when I got out and she didn't, I guess.
我明天晚上就要走 去桑德贝补货
I leave for the resupply to Thunder Bay tomorrow night.
你随时都可以和我一起走
You could always come with me.
你不能把我蒙在鼓里 用谎言和鬼话哄我
You can't keep me in the dark and feed me lies and shit
还指望我乖乖接受
and expect me to just be okay with it!
我要保住我们俩的命
I'm keeping us alive.
你向耳目供出了我们的位置吗
Did you tell the Eyes where to find us?
我把你们的位置告诉了他们
Yes, I told them where you were.
他们抓了汉娜
They had Hannah.
这是对边境沿线兵力的概述
This is an overview of force strength along the border.
入侵方案 带注释
Invasion options, with commentary.
我说服了委员会请你当顾问
I convinced the Council to bring you in as a consultant.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我们需要你的帮助 我们想去芝加哥
We need your help. We're trying to get to Chicago.
带她们上车
Get them in the truck.
我们需要容身之地 我们需要吃的
We need a place to stay. We need some food.
这里不是福利院
This isn't a charity.
我们会有用的
We can be useful.
特蕾莎会给你们拿食物
Theresa will get you some food.
你们俩谁留在我这
Which one of you is staying with me?
随便哪个都行
Either one of you is fine.
你不是五月天 对吧
You're not Mayday, are you?
五月天是什么
What's Mayday?
我们不能待在这 找个别的地方 好吗
We can't stay here. We'll go someplace else, okay?
你应该先换套衣服
You should change first.
给 我们可以留下了
Here. We can stay.
谢谢
Thanks.
醒醒
Wake up!
该死 这回从西边来了
Oh, fuck... From the west side this time.
琼
June?
不安全 回床上去
It's not safe. Get back in bed.
侍女的故事
第四季 第五集
即食餐
这些能坚持多久
How long's all that gonna last?
取决于营地的规模
Depends on the size of the camp.
我们不留这些东西
We're not keeping it,
我们用它交易
we're trading it.
武器吗
For weapons?
电池 燃料
Batteries. Fuel.
至少能换到点东西
At least I hope we score some.
大老远把它们拖过来却白费 那就太糟了
It sucks ass, hauling this shit across town for nothing.
让我帮忙吧 我可以来
Let me help. Come on. I can come.
这得史蒂文说了算
That's Steven's call.
对
Right.
-好 -高一点 很好
‐ Okay. ‐ Yeah. A little higher. Good.
-好了 现在看大拇指 -好的
‐ Okay, now watch the thumb. ‐ Okay.
-看手 -这里吗
‐ Watch the hand. ‐ Mmm. This?
对 不错
Yeah. Good, good.
对了 就这样
That's right. There you go.
准备好了吗 现在找你的目标
Yeah. Ready? Now, find your target.
找到了吗 按
Got it? And squeeze.
等下 再来一遍
Hold on. Try again.
对
Yeah.
-这样吗 -那里 完美
‐ Like that? Okay. ‐ That part. Perfect.
-好的 -好
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
-对了 你很有天赋 -我打中了吗
‐ There you go. You're a natural. ‐ Did I get it?
谢谢 你教得很好
Thanks. Well, you're a great teacher.
谢谢
Thank you.
-是吗 -是的
‐ Yeah? Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
我听说你要和另一个营地交易
I hear you're trading with another camp.
我想去
I wanna come.
不行 新来的要留在这
No. Fresh meat stays here.
你真的应该让琼去
You really should let June go.
她帮一整架飞机的孩子逃出了基列国
She got a whole plane full of kids out of Gilead.
如果不是她的话 我也不会在这里
I mean, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for her.
说真的
Literally.
你照我说的做
You do what I say.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要这个吗
Do you want that?
不了
No.
面向前方
Facing forward!
快走 快点
Move. Move.
-杜松子酒 -站成直线
‐ Gin. ‐ Straight lines!
莉迪亚
Lydia.
眼看前方
Eyes forward!
要一起玩吗
Shall we deal you in?
不用了 谢谢 科迪莉亚嬷嬷
Ah, no, thank you, Aunt Cordelia.
晚点再说吧
Perhaps... perhaps later.
你 和你的伙伴一起
You there! Stay with your partner!
走 快走
Let's go! Move!
美好的一天 姐♥妹♥们♥
Blessed day, sisters.
暂停锻炼 美好的一天
Workout paused. Blessed day.
美好的早上 鲁丝嬷嬷
Blessed morning, Aunt Ruth.
你看见那些新来的女孩了吗
Have you seen the new girls?
以上帝之手 很快就能用这茬庄稼
Oh, by His hand, we'll replace the lost children
补回失去的孩子们了
in no time with that crop.
是的 非常特别的一群人
Yes, a very special class.
我渴望能够再次效劳
Well, I am eager to be of service again.
我已经痊愈了 愿上帝赐福
Fully recovered, by His grace.
就像他们说的 回到战斗状态
Back in fighting shape, as they say.
没必要着急
There's no need to rush.
这短暂的修复期是上帝赐予你的
God has given you this respite to heal.
有太多事要做了
Ah, too much to be done.
莉迪亚
Lydia...
姑娘们已经不用你操心了
the girls are not your concern anymore.
姑娘们一直是我在操心的
The girls have always been my concern.
我把一切都献给了基列国
I have served Gilead with everything I have.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
鲁丝嬷嬷
Aunt Ruth,
也许你能跟大主教们
perhaps you could speak to the Commanders
说说让我复职的事
about my reinstatement.
帮我求求情
Intercede on my behalf.
莉迪亚
Lydia...
我很钦佩你在任时的付出
I admired your devotion... when you were still active.
但现在该你休息了
But now it is your time to rest.
-再来一轮 -不了
‐ Another round? ‐ No.
太好了
Oh, good.
那桌有空位
An empty seat at the table.
祝你成功 莉迪亚嬷嬷
Godspeed, Aunt Lydia.
祝你成功 鲁丝嬷嬷
Godspeed, Aunt Ruth.
祝你成功 鲁丝嬷嬷
Godspeed, Aunt Ruth.
继续运动
Resume workout.
大主教们 谢谢各位
Commanders, thank you
在午餐前抽空见我
for squeezing me in before lunch.
委员会很感谢你
Council appreciates your assistance
协助追捕侍女们
in pursuing the fugitive Handmaids.
很高兴能效劳
Happy to be of service.
我不记得了 她们被抓回来了吗
I don't recall, have they been recaptured?
还是该说 又被抓回来了吗
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表