剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
不许吐出来
Don't spit that out!
凯耶斯太太被拘留了 她很安全
Mrs. Keyes is safe in custody.
我们遇到了一个情况
We have a situation.
在芝加哥抓到了一个逃亡的侍女
A fugitive Handmaid captured in Chicago.
她就随你处置了
Do with her what you will.
莉迪亚嬷嬷 求你
Aunt Lydia, please.
不要再送我回去做侍女了
Just don't send me back into service.
我情愿死在这
I'd rather die here.
我们该拿你怎么办呢
Whatever are we going to do with you?
愤怒对于疗愈是必要的
Anger is necessary to heal.
但我们不能沉湎于此
But we can't live there.
为什么非要把治愈当做唯一目标
Why does healing have to be the only goal?
我们为什么不能正视自己的愤怒
Why can't we be as furious as we feel?
奥芙瑞德身在加拿大 事情不能想得太简单
With Offred now in Canada, we can't be naive about that.
她可以让我们俩都面临最高刑罚
She could put us both away for the maximum sentence
也能阻止你亲自抚养自己的儿子
and prevent you from being a mother to your son.
我们必须停止争斗
We need to drop our fight.
我叫琼·奥斯本
My name is June Osborn.
弗雷德·沃特福德和塞丽娜·乔伊
Fred Waterford and Serena Joy
监禁 殴打并强♥奸♥了我
imprisoned me, beat me, and raped me.
基列国的地下反抗运动
The underground resistance movement in Gilead
为我提供了逃跑途径
provided the means for me to escape.
我无法留下我的女儿汉娜
I couldn't leave my daughter Hannah behind.
于是我留下了
So I stayed.
把她带回来 回到她爸爸身边
To bring her back to her father.
我是她的母亲
I'm her mother.
保护她是我的职责
It is my job to protect her.
但我失败了
And I failed.
卢克 我要告诉你我最后一次见汉娜的事
Luke, I need to tell you about the last time I saw Hannah.
侍女的故事
第四季 第九集
对不起
I'm sorry.
卢克 我
Luke, I'm...
-很抱歉 -不
‐ I'm so sorry. ‐ No.
是他们让汉娜陷入那种境地
They put Hannah in that situation.
那帮禽兽
Those fucking animals.
无论在那边发生什么
Whatever happened there,
都是他们的错 不是你的
that is on them, that is not on you.
她现在安全了
She's safe now.
尼克告诉我她回家了
Nick told me she's back home.
她回家了
She's home?
家在这 我们就是家
Home is here. Home is here with us.
我知道
I know.
我们要找到她 把她带到加拿大
We have to find her and bring her to Canada.
怎么做
How?
我们在这能做什么
How do we do that from here?
我们可以的
We can do it.
我们一起可以的
We can do it together.
琼 琼
Hey, June. June...
我答应你
I promise you.
我们一起就能成功
We can do it together.
给你看我到目前为止都做了些什么
Let me show you what I've tried so far.
是的 我对大使♥馆♥的每个人都施压了
Yeah, I leaned on everyone in the Embassy.
他们现在见我就跑
They run when they see me now.
这是我们没有任何进展的官司
This is our lawsuits that went nowhere.
这是地下活动人士的信息
This is info from activists in the underground.
这些是逃出来的人接受的采访
These are interviews with people who escaped.
这些都是你做的吗
You did all this?
我每天都觉得自己应该做更多
There's not a day that went by that I shouldn't have done more.
发生什么了 为什么都拿出来
What's goin' on? Why's all this out?
我告诉卢克我最后一次见她的事
I told Luke about the last time I saw her.
他现在知道关于汉娜的一切了
He knows everything now. About Hannah.
没错 现在有重要人物站我这边了
Yeah, I got a VIP on my side now.
你帮86个孩子逃出基列国
Well, you got 86 kids outta Gilead.
你有权力 就要利用起来
You have power. Use it.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么我们再去挨家挨户敲门
Okay, so we bang on every door again,
打电♥话♥给多伦多能用上的人脉
and we call up anyone that could be of use in Toronto.
好 谁有最好的资源
Okay, who has the best resources?
目前没人 在加拿大没有
I mean, nobody so far. Not in Canada.
找新的人脉怎么样
What about someone new?
在基列国
In Gilead.
你好 琼·奥斯本
Hello, June Osborn.
你好 加拿大
And hello, Canada.
谢谢你接电♥话♥
Thank you for taking the call.
你好吗
How are you?
我好极了 天气也很好
Oh, I'm peachy. The weather's fine, too.
你肯定有所求
You must want something.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
救出汉娜
It's about getting Hannah.
又是这事
Again with this?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
是 你是年度最佳母亲
Yeah, and you're Mother of the Year.
你对她来说是多么可怕的噩梦
What a nightmare you've been for her.
放过那个可怜的孩子吧
Just leave the poor kid alone.
她需要跟我和她的父亲在一起
She needs to be with me and her father.
是吗 说实话 她真的需要吗 琼
Does she? Honestly. Does she, June?
-她有个可爱的家 -那不是她家
‐ She has a lovely home‐‐ ‐ That is not her home!
她只知道这个家 你想把她生生夺走吗
It's all she knows. You wanna rip her out of there?
没人会像我们这样爱她
No one will love her like we do.
你的爱让人们痛不欲生
Your love fucks people up.
你就是苦痛和磨难的源泉
You're a fountain of heartache and trouble.
但你听到这个消息会开心 你朋友没事
But you'll be happy to know that, uh, your friend is okay.
什么朋友
What friend?
戴眼罩的那个
The one with the eye patch.
珍妮
Janine?
她在红色感化中心安然无事
She is safe and sound at The Red Center.
不 她
No, she's...
该死 不
Fuck. No.
她确实没事
Indeed she is.
她有遮风挡雨的住所 还有一日三餐
She's got a roof over her head, three meals a day,
莉迪亚嬷嬷晚上会给她盖被子
and Aunt Lydia to tuck her in at night.
好 听着
Okay, look,
如果你能帮我的话 美国人将推动修改
the Americans will push to revise Section 22B
加拿大与基列国的贸易协定第22B条
in Canada's Trade Agreement with Gilead if you help me.
美国人压根就没钱
The Americans don't have a pot to piss in.
他们还觉得自己能对加拿大人指手画脚
They still think they can boss around the Canadians.
不 这么做不够
No, you have to do better.
要不这样吧
Tell you what.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
我给你汉娜
I'll get you Hannah
只要你能给我十个你送出去的孩子
if you get me ten of the kids you flew out of here.
我听说他们很多人都很痛苦
I hear a lot of them are struggling.
他们想念在基列国的父母
They miss their parents in Gilead.
你知道我们永远不会把那些孩子还回去
You know we're never giving those children back.
拜托 你就这么跟人谈判吗
Come on. That's how you negotiate?
我认识的琼为了救女儿 起码会讨价还价一下
The June I know would bargain, at least, to save her daughter.
比如 五个孩子换汉娜
Say, five of those kids for Hannah?
我做不到
I can't.
不行
No.
你在多伦多变心软了
You've gone soft in Toronto.
肯定是枫糖浆喝多了
Must be all that maple syrup.
我们爱她
We love her.
我们才是她的家人
We are her family.
约瑟夫 我知道你是个好人
Joseph, I know you are a good man.
我听说好人不好找
I've heard they're hard to find.
我现在可不能引起任何麻烦
Now is not the time for me to stir up any trouble.
我保证我们会竭尽全力
I promise you that we will do everything
保护你
that we can to protect you...
琼 你自♥由♥了
June, you're free.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表