剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
其他事都与我无关
Then the rest is none of my business.
根据法律规定 我必须告诉你堕胎手术
I am required by law to tell you that an abortion procedure
可能会提高乳腺癌
can lead to an increased risk of breast cancer,
不孕和抑郁症风险
infertility and depression.
法律之外
And not by law,
我想说这就是一堆废话
I'm also gonna say that that's a bunch of crap.
另一家诊所让我觉得
The other place made it sound like
会发生很恐怖的事
something really horrible would happen.
你是在网上搜过堕胎诊所才会去那家的吗
Did you search abortion clinics online and end up there?
那种地方叫"危机怀孕中心"
They're called "crisis pregnancy centers,"
他们对女人撒谎
and they lie to women
目的是说服她们保留非意愿妊娠
to convince them to keep unwanted pregnancies.
我对你的经历很遗憾
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
现在吃一片 明早吃四片
You take one now, and four tomorrow morning.
会有些腹痛和出血
You'll have some cramping and bleeding.
可能会感到疲劳和恶心
Maybe some fatigue and nausea.
不过如果这些症状持续两天以上
But if your symptoms last more than two days,
就给我打电♥话♥
I want you to call me.
就这么简单
That's it?
最难的部分已经过去了
You already did the hard part.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
阿门
Amen.
给 我们可以留下了
Here. We can stay.
没那么糟糕
It wasn't so bad.
他觉得我的眼罩很酷
He thinks my eye patch is cool.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
吃吧
Eat.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表