剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Is there something else?
法♥院♥那边有点动静
I heard from the court.
塞丽娜·乔伊提出了一个请求
And, um, there's been a request from Serena Joy.
她想知道你是否愿意见她
She wants to know if you'll see her.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道
I do not know.
她肯定知道我出庭作证了
She must know that I've been deposed.
我把知道的都说了
I told them everything.
她一定很生气
I'm sure she's furious.
让她气
Let her be furious.
她在牢房♥里 那正是她该待的地方
She's in a cell where she belongs.
她会被关只是因为她想跟妮可在一起
She's only there because she wanted to be with Nichole.
我不知道
I don't know.
能不能当面跟她把话说清楚
Being able to say your piece to her face?
我认识很多姑娘 巴不得有这种了断的机会
Lotta girls I know would kill for that kinda closure.
或者你也可以让她烂在牢房♥里
Or you could let her fucking rot.
丽塔
Rita.
称颂主的仁慈
Praise be His blessed mercy.
太太
Ma'am.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
来 请坐
Please, sit down.
我尽量不久站
I try not to be on my feet for too long.
你肯定想知道我为什么找你来
I'm sure you're wondering why I asked you here.
是的 太太
Yes, Ma'am, I am.
我不明白
I don't understand.
上帝真的很伟大
God is truly great.
我之前也不敢相信
I didn't believe it either.
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
我以为大主教没有生育能力
I didn't think the Commander could.
是基列国干净的水和空气 还有上帝的恩慈
Well, Gilead's clean water and clean air and God's grace.
这就是我们一直想要的 我们一直祈祷的
It's what we always wanted. What we always prayed for.
他肯定高兴疯了
He must be beside himself.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him.
我也不打算告诉他
And I don't intend to.
上帝选中这个时机是有原因的
There is a reason why God chose this moment,
偏偏在我和弗雷德分开的时候
when Fred and I are separated and...
但现在你来了
but now you're here.
来帮我照顾这个小男孩
To help me care for this little boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy?
-是个男孩 -是个男孩
- It's a boy? - It's a boy.
-你能想象吗 -不
- Can you imagine? - No.
-玩具卡车和破皮的膝盖 -可不嘛
- Toy trucks and scraped knees. - No.
捉青蛙
Catching frogs.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
我很想你
I have missed you.
我亲爱的丽塔
My lovely Rita.
你一直是主的恩赐
You were always such a blessing.
-谢谢 -不 这是送你的
- Thank you. - No, that's for you.
这样你想什么时候看他都行
So you can look at him whenever you want.
能有个朋友真好
It's nice to have a friend.
跟我一起祈祷好吗
Would you pray with me?
好
Yes.
主啊 感谢你真挚而纯粹的礼物
God, we thank you for your true and purest gift.
珍妮 醒醒
Janine. Wake up.
太冷了 你不能睡
You can't fall asleep when it's this cold.
好吗 会失温的
Okay? You'll get hypothermia.
不 是说脑震荡
No. That's concussions.
脑震荡的时候不能睡觉
You can't sleep with one of them.
不 两样都不行
No, it's both.
低温的时候也不行
I think it's both.
珍妮 醒醒
Janine, wake up.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌这里
I hate it. I hate it in here!
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
我们没事 我们会没事的
We're okay. We're gonna be okay, so...
这怎么能算没事
How is this okay?
我们可以到那边 我们会
Because we can get there and we're gonna...
我们会找到他们
we're gonna find them.
我们会找到五月天 他们会帮助我们
And we're gonna find Mayday. They're gonna help us.
你一直这么说 可你根本没法确定
You keep saying that, but you don't know.
你有什么秘密的绝妙计划吗
Do you have some secret, brilliant plan?
是什么
What is it?
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我又不是蘑菇 不是
I'm not a mushroom. I'm not!
好的
Okay.
你不能把我蒙在鼓里 用谎言和鬼话哄我
So you can't keep me in the dark and feed me lies and shit
还指望我乖乖接受
and expect me to just be okay with it!
-我没有那样 -你就是
- I don't do that. - Yes, you do.
你根本不知道我们要去哪
You don't... you don't know where we're going,
你不知道我们是否会没事
you don't know if we're gonna be okay.
我要保住我们俩的命
I'm keeping us alive.
她们是最好的人
They were the nicest.
阿尔玛和布里安娜
Alma and Brianna.
可能这就是原因吧
Maybe that's why.
什么
What?
所以上帝选中了她们
Why God wanted them.
而不是我们
And not us.
起码不是你
At least not you.
不
No.
上帝不是这么行事的
That's not how God works.
我觉得就是
Well, I think he does!
之前我们在农场的时候
When we were at the farm?
我们藏在那的时候
When we were hiding?
阿尔玛说 我们得等琼
Alma said, "We have to wait for June."
她确保我们等着你
She made sure we waited for you.
因为她爱你
'Cause she loves you.
生前爱你
Loved you.
她们生前都爱你
They all loved you.
是那种 真正的爱
Like... like a real, real love.
我知道
I know that.
你向耳目供出了我们的位置吗
Did you tell the Eyes where to find us?
我们没把目的地告诉任何人 就像你说的那样
We didn't tell anyone where we were going, just like you said.
他们抓了她
They had her.
他们抓了汉娜
They had Hannah.
好吗
Okay?
你看到她了
You saw her?
我当时不知道他们会对她做些什么
And I didn't know what they were gonna do to her.
我不知道他们会不会伤害她
And I didn't know if they were gonna hurt her.
因为她当时真的很害怕
'Cause she was really scared.
所以 是的
So, yes...
我把你们的位置告诉了他们 行了吗
I told them where you were. Okay?
好
Okay.
换你也会那么做的
You would have done the same thing.
你可不知道我会怎么做
You don't know what I would have done.
行
All right.
也许我会做出更好的选择
Maybe I would've done something better.
-更聪明的选择 -比如呢
- Something smarter. - Like what, huh?
比如呢 珍妮
Like what, Janine?
你只会做出危险的蠢事
Something stupid and dangerous,
然后我又得帮你擦屁♥股♥
and then I would've had to save your ass again.
这才是危险的蠢事
This is stupid and dangerous!
我们要待在冷藏柜里去战争前线
We're going to the front of a war in a refrigerator!
我不会告诉他们我们在哪
I wouldn't have told them where we were.
你很清楚她们就是因此而死的
You know that's why they're dead.
我很早以前就该撇下你了
I should've left you a long time ago.
珍妮 服务生
你给我过来
I need you here.
你今天该加班的
You're supposed to work the double.
不行 我给你发过短♥信♥了
Yeah. I can't, I texted you.
我让琳达去替我的班了
I got Linda to pick up my shift.
妈的琳达
Fucking Linda?
我已经把排班表发出来了 萨姆不会让我改了
Sam won't let me change the schedule once I've posted it.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表