剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你觉得呢
Right?
你要我跟尼克面对面
You want me to meet up with Nick?
不不 我不想你跟尼克面对面
No. No, I don't want you to meet with Nick.
但你说他会为你做任何事
But you said he'd do anything for you.
所以这是我们救出汉娜最好的机会
So, this is our best chance to get Hannah. And so...
我觉得你应该带上妮可
I think you should take Nichole with you.
如果你带上他的女儿 他怎么会拒绝呢
How's he gonna say no to you if you bring him his daughter?
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我认为我们应该尝试所有可能
I think we have to try everything.
是的
Yeah.
为了汉娜
For Hannah.
为了汉娜
For Hannah.
是的
Yeah.
好 很好 很好
Good. Good, good, good.
那就这样吧
All right, then.
我去洗漱
I'm gonna go wash up.
惊喜
Surprise!
内奥米 见到你真好
Naomi. Oh. It's wonderful to see you.
我几个月来一直恳求想来拜访
Oh, I pled my case for months, trying to visit.
你的预产期马上就要到了 他们终于给了批准
But your due date approaching, they finally gave us permission.
沃伦也来了 来见弗雷德
Warren is here, too, to see Fred.
我们真是太幸运了
Oh, well, isn't this our lucky day?
真是奇迹
Such a miracle.
你看起来真不错 感觉如何
You look well. How are you feeling?
还可以 很不错了 毕竟这种情况
Fine. Very... Very good, considering.
这里比我想的好多了
Well, this is nicer than I expected. It's...
屋子很亮还通风
It's light and airy.
你怎么样 安吉拉怎么样
How are you? How's Angela?
请坐吧 她就是我的欢乐源泉
Sit, please. Oh, she's my joy.
她到处乱跑 学了很多新词
She's running around. Learning so many words.
不过牙齿有点问题
There's a bit of an issue with biting,
可能是天生的
but maybe that's genetic.
就是这样
So...
我怕他们不会给我们很多时间
I'm afraid that they won't give us much time.
守卫在我刚来的时候打开过 这是感化中心送的
Security opened these when I arrived, but from Leah.
谢谢你 太漂亮了
Oh, thank you. It's beautiful.
-这是格蕾丝送的 -谢谢你
‐ And this is from Grace. ‐ Thank you.
这是卡洛琳送的 每个人都送了东西
And then this is from Caroline. There's something from everyone.
我们都为你感到激动 塞丽娜
We're so thrilled for you, Serena.
我不确定 在我对弗雷德做了那些之后
I wasn't sure, after my actions concerning Fred.
不 你做了一个母亲应该做的
Oh, no. You did what you had to do as a mother,
为了和妮可在一起
to be with Nichole.
如果仁慈的上帝赐给你这个孩子
And if the good Lord has blessed you with this child,
我又怎么有资格评判呢
then who am I to judge?
谢谢你 内奥米
Well, thank you, Naomi.
你一直是个很好的朋友
You've always been a great friend.
我想告诉你
I want you to know that,
如果这严酷的考验在宝宝降世之时还没结束
if this ordeal isn't over by the time the baby comes,
抚养他对我们来说会是莫大的荣幸
it would be our honor to raise him in our home.
那真是
That's, um...
你人真的太好了
That's very kind of you.
你不会希望加拿大的陌生人来做
I mean, you don't want strangers in Canada to do it.
当然了他还是你的 如果你被释放了
He would still be yours, of course, if you're released.
虽然弗雷德的前景不那么乐观
Although Fred's prospects are less optimistic,
我应该会在诉讼程序结束时恢复自♥由♥
I expect to be free once proceedings are over with.
我会和我们的儿子重新开始
It will be a fresh start with our son.
那很棒 你们可以
Well, that's wonderful. You can...
你们可以回家
You can come home.
那宝宝是属于基列国的 你们俩都是
That baby belongs in Gilead. You both do.
我不认为大主教们也这么想
I don't think the Commanders feel the same way.
胡说
Oh, nonsense.
你会带着自己的孩子回来
You'll return with your own child.
像个英雄
Like a hero.
你不用客气的
You shouldn't have.
感受一下
Feel it.
很紧实 对吧
It's firm, right?
很顺滑
Smooth draw.
香味浓郁
Full body flavor.
我多么渴求一根好雪茄
How I've craved a good cigar.
点上吧
Light it up.
我留着慢慢享用
I'll save it for later.
有个盼头
Something to look forward to.
致我家乡的兄弟们无限感激
Many thanks to my brothers back home.
我们非常敬仰和钦佩
Well, we so respect and admire
你经受住了这次危机
how you've weathered this crisis.
你对基列国保持忠诚
You stayed loyal to Gilead,
对上帝之言保持真诚
true to God's word.
从上帝那里我汲取力量 每时每刻我都能感觉到他
From God, I draw strength. I feel Him with me every moment.
我希望可以对我的同僚主教们说同样的话
I hoped to say the same for my fellow Commanders.
对不起
My apologies.
我们应该更早来联络你
We should have reached out to you sooner.
眼不见 心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind.
根本不是
Not at all.
你的处境令我心痛 弗雷德
It pains me, Fred, knowing your situation.
但还有更急迫的事
But, priorities.
那些孩子失窃后造成的损失
The damage done when all those children were stolen?
我们很难弥补
It's been difficult for us to repair.
不难想象
I can imagine.
我主张实施报复
Well, I pressed to retaliate,
但我们这样的老战马
but old war horses like us,
正在被排挤出这片牧场
we're being put out to pasture.
你也看到了 我的牧场封闭而狭小
As you can see, my pasture's rather small and fenced in.
有没有为我启动任何谈判
Has there been any negotiation on my behalf?
比如说
Such as?
囚犯交换
A prisoner exchange?
承诺加强人道主义工作
Perhaps a promise to advance more humanitarian efforts?
如果我们谈判 会怎么样
What if we negotiate?
没错 会怎么样
Yes. What if?
我们会鼓励更多的绑♥架♥
We'd embolden more kidnappings.
会有更多大主教成为人♥质♥
More Commanders being held hostage.
想想这样的先例
Think of the precedent.
我在想这么多年为共和国的贡献
I'm thinking of my years of service to the Republic.
我在想我的妻子和儿子
I'm thinking of my wife and my son!
我们会继续为你送出思念和祈祷
We will continue to send you our thoughts and prayers.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come!
你是怎么躲过他们的
How did you get past them?
你先吃东西 我们再聊
You should eat before we catch up.
肚子饿可不好受
It sucks to be hungry.
我知道 我差点饿死在芝加哥
I know, I almost starved in Chicago.
芝加哥
Chicago?
你成功到达那里了
You made it all the way there?
吃吧
Eat.
你是怎么把这个从厨房♥偷出来的
How'd you even sneak this out of the kitchen?
发生什么了 琼和你在一起吗
What happened? Was June with you?
你们是怎么逃到那的
How did you all get there?
我们上了一列火车 然后
Oh, uh, we took a train and then, um,
被一些人收留了
some people took us in.
然后我们遭到了轰炸
Then we got bombed.
很吓人
It's really scary.
其实被他们找到的时候 我松了一口气
I was actually kind of relieved when they picked me up,
虽然他们把我带了回来
even though they brought me back here.
去哪都比这强
Nothing is worse than here.
-琼还在芝加哥吗 -忘了琼吧
‐ So, is June still in Chicago? ‐ Forget June.
她不在这里
She's not here.
我们在这里
We're here.
你现在必须照顾好自己
And you have to take care of yourself now.
如果你还是不好好表现
If you keep misbehaving,
就要承担后果 明白吗
there will be consequences, okay?
你也要为她们吃东西 不只是为我
So you're gonna have to eat for them, too, not just for me.
你不是偷偷进来的
You didn't sneak in!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表