剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
我叫琼·奥斯本
My name is June Osborn.
弗雷德·沃特福德和塞丽娜·乔伊·沃特福德
Fred Waterford and Serena Joy
-监禁 殴打并强♥奸♥了我 -不 停下
‐ ...imprisoned me, beat me, and raped me. - No! Stop!
我们在基列国做的牺牲很艰难
The sacrifices we all made in Gilead were difficult.
但是地球上还有哪里生育率在提高呢
But where else on Earth is the birth rate rising?
我受够了 别的可以等你受审的时候再说
I am done. Anything more can wait for your trial.
如果这严酷的考验在宝宝降世之时还没结束
If this ordeal isn't over by the time the baby comes,
抚养他对我们来说会是莫大的荣幸
it would be our honor to raise him in our home.
我应该会在诉讼程序结束时恢复自♥由♥
I expect to be free once proceedings are over with.
那很棒 你们可以回家
Well, that's wonderful. You can come home.
那宝宝是属于基列国的
That baby belongs in Gilead.
你好 琼·奥斯本 你肯定有所求
Hello, June Osborn. You must want something.
救出汉娜
It's about getting Hannah.
我给你汉娜 只要你能给我
I'll get you Hannah, if you get me
十个你送出去的孩子
ten of the kids you flew out of here.
不行
No.
我们要找到她 把她带到加拿大
We have to find her and bring her to Canada.
没想到能当面交给你
Never thought I'd give it to you in person.
天哪
Oh, my God.
至少你知道她在哪里了
At least you know where she is now.
我当初应该抓住机会和你一起逃的
I should've run away with you when I had the chance.
基列国可能会来要我们的儿子
Gilead could come for our son.
他们可能会让我成为侍女
They could make me a Handmaid.
我会尽最大努力
I'll do everything in my power to make sure
保护你和我们的儿子
you and our son are protected.
你在这里还能做什么
What could you possibly do from in here?
接下来怎么做 我们怎么能接汉娜回来
So, what happens next? How do we get Hannah?
有新的重要线人 他了解系统的运转规则
We have a new asset who knows how the system operates.
他可以做我们的顾问
He could advise us.
-是谁 -弗雷德·沃特福德
‐ Who is it? ‐ Fred Waterford.
沃特福德
Waterford?
他同意分享自己丰富的知识
He has agreed to share his wealth of knowledge.
换取人身自♥由♥
In exchange for his freedom.
-停下 放开我 不 -基列国的内部信息
- Stop it! Stop! No! - Inside information about Gilead.
检方撤回了控告
The prosecution has dropped its charges.
琼
June!
他是强♥奸♥犯
He's a fucking rapist!
你知道他对我们做了什么 我要杀了你
You know what he did to all of us! I will kill you!
必须装出爱他的样子
It has to look like love.
他需要的就是这个
That's what he needs.
假装你喜欢
Pretend you like it.
假装你爱
Pretend you love it.
假装你想要他
Pretend you want him.
他是你的大主教
He is your Commander.
让他成为你的全世界
Make him your whole world.
你的太阳 月亮 你的满天繁星
Your sun, your moon, and all your stars.
让他相信
Make him believe.
因为你的命就他妈指望他了
Because your motherfucking life depends on it.
不要逃跑
Don't run.
不要踢踹
Don't kick.
不要尖叫
Don't scream.
不要咬下来
Don't bite it off.
不要
Don't...
撕咬
bite.
侍女的故事
第四季 第十集
早上好 奥斯本女士
Good morning, Ms. Osborn.
我真的不希望你在这
I really would prefer it if you weren't here.
我理解 我会尽快的 这边请
I understand. I'll be as quick as possible. This way, please.
我们向弗雷德里克·沃特福德大主教提出赦免
Commander Fredrick Waterford has been offered leniency
以换取他的合作
in exchange for his cooperation.
在认罪协议被批准之前
Before the plea agreement is approved,
邀请你在法庭上发表声明
you have been invited to make a statement to the court,
对沃特福德大主教可能获释发表意见
giving your comment on Commander Waterford's potential release.
ICC 国际刑事法♥院♥
你的声明会在他的ICC量刑听证会上展示
It will be shown at his I. C. C. Sentencing hearing
并成为法庭永久记录的一部分
and remain a permanent part of the tribunal record.
关于大主教案件情况
Do you have any questions I can answer at this point
你有什么想问我的吗
about the status of the Commander's case?
没有
Nope.
抱歉我们无法安排现场听证会
I apologize that we couldn't arrange an in‐person hearing.
法官们事务繁忙
Judges have busy schedules.
绝对没有不尊重你的意思
There was certainly no disrespect intended.
奥斯本女士 我应该提醒你
Ms. Osborn, I should caution you.
像这样的量刑协议
Sentencing agreements like this one
法庭通常都会批准
are usually approved by the court.
沃特福德大主教很有可能
Commander Waterford will, in all likelihood,
会得到豁免权以换取他的合作
be granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation.
所以我就该欣然接受
So I should just get comfortable with the fact
他将逃脱刑罚的事实
that he's gonna get out.
无论他做过什么
No matter what he did.
也不管我怎么说
No matter what I say.
不
No.
我没指望你能接受
I don't expect you to be comfortable with this.
他符合你的期望吗
Is he everything you hoped for?
当然
Absolutely.
他已经重塑了我们对
He's already rewritten our understanding
基列国指挥层级的认知
of the Gilead command hierarchy.
证明他是个非常有价值的情报线人 是的
He is proving to be an intelligence asset of great value, yes.
你不能让他闭嘴
You won't be able to shut him up.
弱者
Weak men, hmm?
他们确实让世界运转
They do make the world go round.
我是站在你这边的 奥斯本女士
I am on your side, Ms. Osborn.
我曾是沃特福德会时不时
I was a prisoner that Waterford would sometimes
带出去强♥奸♥的囚犯
take out to fuck.
而你却要释放他
And you're gonna set him free.
你才没有立场
You don't have a side.
感谢你继续参与这个过程
Thank you for continuing to participate in the process.
只要等两分钟 非常抱歉
Just two minutes. I'm so sorry.
慢慢来
Take your time.
省法♥院♥
蓝色
Blue.
我放任自己沉溺其中
I let it take me.
蓝月亮 蓝丝绒
Blue moon. Blue velvet.
蓝人乐队
Blue Man Group.
不 我理解
No, I... yeah. I‐I understand that.
不不不 我们能做什么吗
No, no, no. Is there anything that we can do about it?
-怎么样 -无能为力
‐ Well, how was it? ‐ Nothing!
糟糕透了
It was shitty.
-什么都做不了吗 -结束了
‐ Nothing? ‐ And it's done.
好
Yeah.
-不 我懂 -听着
- No, I‐I get it. - Look.
-公主殿下 -好的 谢谢
‐ Your royal highness. ‐ Yeah, thank you.
我去看看她
I'll get her.
-谢谢 -听着 你在这里 好吗
‐ Thanks. - Look, I... You... You're here, right?
妮可在这 这是个奇迹
Nichole is here. That's a miracle.
-是的 -好吗
‐ Yeah. Yeah, it is. ‐ Right?
所以我们要珍惜这些福气
So, we just... we just gotta count our blessings and...
不 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
我知道 你说得对
I know, you're right.
谢谢 谢谢你
Well, thank... thank you.
-我会回来的 -谢谢
- I ca... I'll be back. - Thanks.
但他们什么时候做的
But when did they do it?
你回来了
You're back.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
是的
Yeah.
我煮了茶 你饿吗
I have tea, or are you hungry?
丽塔
Rita...
你别再侍奉我了
I'm gonna need you to stop serving me.
也别再打扫个不停了
And I need you to stop cleaning.
我正在心理医生的指导下调整
I am working on it with my therapist.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表