剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
*I wait for you to you come around*
*世界重新焕发生机*
*And the world's alive*
*外面街道上充斥着孩子的声音*
*With the sound of kids on the street outside*
*宝贝 你可知道那价值几何*
*Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?*
*天堂就在这个世界的某个角落*
*Oh heaven is a place on earth*
*他们说在天堂爱是第一*
*They say in heaven love comes first*
*我们将在这个世界创造天堂*
*We'll make heaven a place on earth*
来吧
Yeah? Come on.
我们走
Come on.
妈妈需要一点好运气
Mommy needs some good luck.
我有这个
I got one of these.
瞧
Look.
这是柿子
Here's the persimmon.
拿好了
Now, hold that.
我们现在把它放进去
Now, we're gonna put that... put it in there.
放下去 丢到里面
Drop it down. Put it in.
没错
There you go.
好了
There you go.
完成
All done.
我们要去洗手手了吧 超女
Come on, we should go wash hands, huh, Supergirl?
你想洗手手吗
You want to wash hands?
好嘞
All right.
谁是乖乖女
Oh, who's a good girl?
好姑娘
Good girl.
你看起来好多了
You've looked better.
你该吃点东西
You should eat.
这里没有人会伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you here.
吃点吧
Go ahead, eat.
我没想到你会回到这里
I didn't think you'd end up back here.
他们需要我
They need me...
尤其是现在
especially now.
九位大主教入院
Nine Commanders in the hospital,
六位死亡
six dead.
喝了变质的酒
Some bad liquor...
在宾夕法尼亚州的荡♥妇♥俱乐部
at Jezebel's in Pennsylvania.
真倒霉
It's bad luck.
琼
June...
你必须告诉我侍女们在哪里
You have to tell me where the Handmaids are.
琼
June,
你必须告诉我她们在哪里
you have to tell me where they are.
否则他们会伤害汉娜
Or they will hurt Hannah.
他们会伤害她
They will hurt her.
不
No.
不 基列国
No, the Gilead...
他们永远不会伤害一个孩子
they'd never hurt a child.
他们最关心的就是孩子
That's all they care about.
基列国不关心孩子们
Gilead doesn't care about children.
基列国关心权力
Gilead cares about power.
忠诚 过时的价值观 自♥制♥面包
Faithfulness, old‐time values, homemade bread...
那只是
That's...
达到目的的手段而已
Just the means to the end.
那只是障眼法和粉饰而已
It' s distraction and window‐dressing.
我以为你到现在已经琢磨出来了
I thought you would've figured that out by now.
我以为你准备收拾自己的烂摊子
I thought you were gonna clean up your mess.
我在底层做不到
I can't do it from the end of a rope.
我们就在底层
This is where we are.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
母性对我来说一直是进化之谜
Motherhood's always been an evolutionary puzzle to me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我本希望可以避免这一步的
I was hoping we could avoid this.
没事的
It's all right.
我喜欢
I like it.
很好
That's good.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事了宝贝
It's okay, baby.
他们在莫罗家农场
They're at the Murrow farmhouse,
在凯耶斯家西边十三英里
13 miles west of the Keyes' place.
很高兴见到你 琼·奥斯本
It was lovely meeting you, June Osborn.
感谢帮助
Thanks for helping.
过来 亲爱的
Come along, dear.
来吧 亲爱的
Come, dear.
-来 -不
‐ Come along. ‐ No.
我们要走了 来吧
We've got to go now, come on.
好的
Yes. Okay.
宝贝 你该起来了
Honey, you've got to get up now.
好了 走吧 亲爱的 她很安全
All right. Come on, dear. She's safe.
她安全了 你没事 该走了
She's safe. You're okay. Come on now.
你需要休息
You've got to rest.
宝贝
Baby...
现在走吧
Come along now.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What?
什么情况
What is this?
莫罗大主教 她们在哪
Commander Murrow, where are they?
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house!
晚上好 亲爱的
Blessed evening, dear.
所有任性的女孩都被安然无恙地带回来了
All of our wayward girls have been retrieved safe and sound,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
莉迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia.
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
准备好结束这一切
For all it to be over.
什么
What?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
求你
Please.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
你不会被处决的
You're not going to be executed.
你们都不会
None of you are.
没有一个侍女能幸免
Not one Handmaid can be spared.
我们失去了这么多孩子
We lost so many children,
都是因为你们
thanks to you.
你们这些女孩是被上帝选中的
All of you girls were chosen by God
都要履行自己神圣的职责
and you will discharge your sacred duty.
-我们会被分配到新家庭吗 -可以这么说
‐ We're getting new postings? ‐ In a manner of speaking.
你们都会被送到抹大拉殖民地
You are all going to a Magdalene Colony.
要在田里劳动
You will labor in the fields.
到你们的排卵期时 大主教夫妇
And when you are ripe, your Commander and his wife
会来进行授精仪式
will come to you and perform the ceremony.
然后你们继续和姐♥妹♥们♥一起干活
Then you will rejoin your sister's at work.
你们余生将不断重复这神圣的工作
You will all live out your days in a blessed cycle of service.
繁殖殖民地
A breeding colony.
我曾对这个创新持怀疑态度
An innovation I had my doubts about,
但它对某些人还是有价值的
but I can see the value for certain temperaments.
我的乖孩子
My sweet girl.
还要适应很多变化
So much change to adjust to.
但记住 这一切都是你自己造成的
But try to remember that all of this is your doing.
你 汉娜 珍妮和其他人
Everything that has happened to you, to Hannah,
以及那些可怜女佣身上发生的事
to Janine and the others, to those poor Marthas,
所有种种
all of it,
都是因为你
you're responsible.
你的错
Your fault.
你的选择
Your choice.
你的选择
Your choice.
不 不哭
Ah, no, no, no.
好了 梳洗干净
All right, let's get you cleaned up.
要开始新的冒险了
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表