剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Thank you, Brad.
对了 我叫琼
I'm June, by the way.
如果你以后回来的话
Well, if you, uh, ever find your way back here,
记得来找我
look me up.
好
Okay.
说出这句话很不容易
Well, this is, uh, kinda hard to say.
我们一起经历了这么多
We've been through so much together.
确实
Yup, sure have.
我要留下
I'm staying.
我预料到了
Yeah, I had a feeling.
那就这样吧
I guess this is it.
是
Yep.
有你这样的妈妈 宝宝真的很幸运
Well, that baby's gonna be really lucky to have you.
有了你 反抗军也很幸运
And those rebels are so lucky to have you.
我要你照顾好自己 好吗
I need you to take care of yourself, okay?
好
Okay.
我保证
Cross my heart.
好
Okay.
等等
Wait!
给
Here.
希望你看到它能想起我
Just something to remember me by.
我不会忘记你的
I can't forget you.
谁能忘记只有一只眼的姑娘呢
Who could forget the girl with one eye?
我觉得你很美
I think you're beautiful.
你也是
You, too.
再见
Bye.
你们是上帝的神圣容器
You are the sacred vessels of the Lord.
天选之人
His chosen ones.
你们面临艰难的职责
Your charge will be hard.
你们将受到邪恶男性的考验
You will be tested by wicked men,
他们会试图将你们引入歧途
and they will try to lead you astray.
如果他们图谋不轨 就来告诉我
And when they do, I will be here to listen.
你们彼此的羁绊将会很强大
Your bond with each other will be strong.
从今天起
From this day forward,
你们每个人都将不再独行
none of you will ever walk alone again.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
和你在一起更有安全感
I feel safer when we're together.
侍女总是成对出行 记得吗
Handmaids always walk in twos, remember?
记得 走吧
Yeah. Come on.
劳伦斯大主教
Commander Lawrence.
布莱恩大主教
Commander Blaine, blessed day.
你说得对
You were right.
她应该在芝加哥
I think she's in Chicago.
不管你有什么需要 我都会支持你
Well, whatever you need, I'll back you.
能得到你的支持我很高兴 大主教
It's good to have you on board, Commander.
先生们
Okay, gentlemen.
该讨论下一项命令了
Let's move on to the next order‐‐
打扰了 大主教
Excuse me, commander.
在议程继续前 我想先讨论
Before we continue, I'd like to return
劳伦斯大主教关于停火的提案
to Commander Lawrence's proposal for a ceasefire.
布莱恩大主教 你和我想到一起去了
Commander Blaine, you have read my mind.
委员会经过深思熟虑
Council has had time to reflect.
决定赞成
And we agree.
是的
Yes.
争议地区的基列国♥军♥队
Gilead's forces in disputed areas
将从今天下午开始停火24小时
will stand down for 24 hours starting this afternoon.
你们之前还坚决反对的
You were so adamant in your opposition.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
愿意重新考虑自身立场的大主教会受上帝怜爱
God loves a Commander willing to reconsider his position.
非政♥府♥组织正在待命 随时可以出动救援
The NGOs are standing by, ready to deploy aid.
告诉他们可以在下午四点前活动
Tell them that they are free to move in as of 1600 hours.
布莱恩大主教 你负责协调轰炸行动
Commander Blaine, you will coordinate the bombing.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
布莱恩大主教还没有详细了解
Commander Blaine was not fully briefed
我们达成的一致意见
on the details of our agreement.
布莱恩大主教 你将负责
Commander Blaine, you will coordinate
在停战截止时间前
an aerial bombardment on all insurgent fronts
向所有叛军前线发动空袭
just prior to the ceasefire deadline.
给反叛者一点厉害尝尝
Give the insurgents a little spanking.
无意冒犯 前去接受援助的平民
With respect, any civilians moving
会很容易受到伤害
to receive aid will be vulnerable.
藏在墙缝里的蟑螂不好抓 孩子
You can't hunt the roaches when they're in the walls, son.
很不幸 这是真的 大主教
Unfortunately true, Commander.
这就是所谓的经营成本
It's the cost of doing business, as they say.
我认为无法保证有足够的时间
Well, I don't believe there's enough time
完成撤军 所以
to pull out our own troops, so...
那你就该动身了
Then you should get going.
以上帝之手
By His hand.
以上帝之手
By His hand.
我们应该沿高速公路走 你看
I think we should follow the highway, see?
对
Hmm, yeah.
你觉得夜鹰团会接纳我们吗
Do you think the Nighthawks will accept us?
最好能
Fucking better.
士兵都去哪了
Where are all the soldiers?
不知道
I don't know.
我靠 这么多吃的
Holy shit! All this food!
他们肯定走得很急
They must have left in a hurry.
你觉得夜鹰团袭击了他们吗
Do you think the Nighthawks attacked them?
那样的话 他们不会把食物留下
They wouldn't have left the food here.
至少天上还有人保佑我们
At least someone up there still likes us.
珍妮
Janine?
怎么了
What?
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
快跑
Run!
救命
Help!
拜托 救救我
Help, please!
救命
Help!
不
No!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
我们是来救人的
We're here to help!
能喊就喊出来 我们会找到你的
Call out if you can. We'll find you!
珍妮
Janine?
救救我
Help me!
珍妮
Janine?
救命
Help!
珍妮
Janine!
救命
Help! Help!
快 我们该走了 该走了
Come on! We gotta go! We gotta go!
这里不安全
It's not safe!
有人吗
Is somebody there?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
珍妮
Janine!
两人一组
Pair up.
援助来了
Help is here.
散开 两人一组
Spread out. All right, pair up.
-你还好吗 -那边
‐ You okay? ‐ Yeah, over there.
-我在这里 -你们两个 去那边
‐ I'm in here! ‐ Two of you, over there!
琼
June?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表