剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
How can I tell him that everything
她遭遇的一切都是我害的
that has happened to her is because of me?
不 不是的
No. That's not true.
那是基列国的话术 你知道这不是真的
And that's Gilead talking. You know that's not true.
不 他绝不会原谅我
No, he is never gonna forgive me.
他绝不会原谅我
He's never gonna forgive me.
他等了你这么多年
All these years, he has waited for you.
他从来没有放弃过你
And he has never given up on you.
现在你也要有点信心
You need to have a little faith now too.
我了解他
I know him.
我知道他有多坚强
I know what he can take.
那你回去亲眼看一看好吗
How 'bout you find out?
好
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
琼宝
Hey, Junebug.
有宝宝
There's a baby.
就是
Well, it's, uh...
我怀孕了 我们有孩子了
I'm pregnant! We're having a baby.
我本来准备在家告诉你
And I was gonna tell you inside,
我把蜡烛都吹灭了 但是
and I put all these candles out, but...
我们有孩子了 我们有孩子了
We're having a baby! We're having a baby?
-是的 -你来了
‐ Yeah! ‐ Hey! We're having a you!
我们会很爱很爱你
And we're gonna love you so much.
我们有孩子了
We're having a baby!
我们有孩子了
We're having a baby!
我
I...
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再来点有艺术感的
Some more artistic ones, please.
好
Yeah.
我觉得不错
I think that's fine.
手法不错嘛
Ooh! Look at that method!
你还好吗
You okay?
你想在这待多久都可以
You know, we can stay here as long as you want.
我没事
I'm okay.
给我一点时间
I just need a minute.
好
Okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
她在哪
Where... Where is she?
对不起 我没带她来
I'm sorry I don't have her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我一个人来了
I'm sorry it's just me.
对不起 只有我一个
I'm sorry it's just me.
-我知道 -不不不
‐ I knew it would... ‐ No, no, no, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没事了
You're okay.
《侍女的故事》
第四季 第六集
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表