剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
我他妈找到你了
I fucking found you.
你不能逼我撇下汉娜自己走
You can't make me leave without Hannah.
你想救她吗 那就去加拿大跟他们斗
Do you wanna help her? Fight them from Canada.
卢克 艾米莉 所有爱你的人都在那里
Luke, Emily, everyone who loves you is there.
你会为了妮可回去
You'll come back for Nichole.
为了你的宝贝女儿回去
Come back for your baby daughter.
请立刻离开这里
Please leave the premises immediately!
我们的处境非常糟糕
We're in a really bad situation.
我认为我们应该把她交出去
I think we should turn her in.
这应该是一趟人道主义任务
This is supposed to be a humanitarian mission.
人道主义任务关乎所有人
Humanitarian missions are about people.
不是一个人
Not one person.
基列国要是发现我们带走了她
Gilead finds out we took her,
就不会再有任务 没有食物药品 什么都没了
no more missions, no more food, no more medicine
他们得不到任何物资了
for any of these people.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
她摔倒了
She got knocked to the ground in...
那边太乱了
In all that chaos back there.
她的头撞得不轻
She hit her head pretty hard.
好了 下一个
All right. Next.
你觉得我从来没不得已抛下别人吗
You don't think I've ever had to leave anyone behind?
每次任务 我都要做出艰难的抉择
Every mission, I've had to make hard choices
每天都在后悔的抉择
that I regret every single day!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们没有必要再纠缠下去了
Let's not make this last longer than it has to.
我要和弗雷德分离利益
I need to separate my interests from Fred.
-我受够他了 -我们之后再谈这个
‐ I am done with him. ‐ We can talk about that later.
不 现在就谈
No, we can talk about it right now.
你怀孕了 塞丽娜 恭喜
You're pregnant, Serena. Congratulations.
如果我现在不回去 再也找不到汉娜了
If I don't go back now, Hannah is gone forever!
我是她的母亲 保护她是我的职责
I'm her mother. It is my job to protect her.
但我失败了
And I failed.
她在哪
Where, where is she?
我怎么告诉他
How can I tell him that everything
她遭遇的一切都是我害的
that has happened to her is because of me?
对不起 我没带她来
I'm sorry I don't have her.
对不起 我一个人来了
I'm sorry it's just me.
-我知道 对不起 -不不不
‐ I knew it would... I'm sorry. ‐ No, no, no, no.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
奥斯本女士
Ms. Osborn.
奥斯本女士 很荣幸见到你
Ms. Osborn, it's an honor to meet you.
我是马克·图埃洛 这位是瑞秋·塔平
I'm Mark Tuello, and this is Rachel Tapping,
我们代表美国政♥府♥
and we're here from the U. S. government
欢迎你来到加拿大
to welcome you onto Canadian soil.
很高兴见到你
We're very glad to see you.
你没事了 现在在这里很安全
You're okay, you're here now, and you're safe.
奥斯本女士
Ms. Osborn,
如果你回到基列国
if you were returned to Gilead,
你会面临酷刑折磨
would you be subject to a danger of torture,
生命危险
a risk to your life,
或遭受残忍♥且特殊的对待或惩罚吗
or a risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment?
是的
Yes.
你会因为女性的身份而受到迫♥害♥吗
And would you be persecuted based on being a woman?
是的
Yes.
我们知道你作为美国公民
We understand you're here to seek safety
来这里寻求安全和庇护
and asylum as a citizen of the United States.
你可以的
You got this.
我叫琼·奥斯本
My name is June Osborn.
我是美国公民
I am a citizen of the United States,
我寻求加拿大的庇护
and I seek asylum in the country of Canada.
谢谢 这边请
Thank you. This way, please.
侍女的故事
第四季 第七集
接下来几天这就是你的家了
This will be your home for the next several days
我们会保护你的安全
while we ensure your security,
以及健康安乐
your health, and your well‐being.
这是高级别难民的标准
This is the standard for all high‐profile refugees.
如果有其他需要请告诉我们
Please let us know if there's anything else you'd like.
我们还为你准备了一些衣服
We've also procured some clothing for you,
我们派了一位人类学家的助手
we sent an assistant to Anthropologie.
你说会有医生的
You said there would be a doctor.
一位女医生 和一位女治疗师
A female doctor. And a female therapist.
幸好您的妻子在船上清理了外伤
Thankfully your wife was cleared of traumatic injury
但我们还是会请一位医生
on the boat, but yes, we will bring in a doctor
和一位心理健康顾问在过渡期进行协助
and a mental health counselor to assist with this transition.
我们买♥♥了您最爱的食物
We tried to get all your favorite foods,
还有一张借记卡供您使用
but there's a debit card you can use.
奥斯本女士 你作为重要证人
Ms. Osborn, your importance as a witness,
你在基列国为"天使航♥班♥"做出的贡献
what you achieved in Gilead with Angels' Flight,
在华盛顿和芝加哥目睹的一切
what you have seen in D. C. and Chicago
都让你对我们具有极大的价值
that all makes you inordinately valuable to us.
我们就先不打扰了
We'll leave you to rest.
叫客房♥服务
Order room service,
和您丈夫享用美食 洗个澡
have a nice meal with your husband, take a bath.
明天我会过来问您几个问题
And I'll see you tomorrow to ask you some questions
开始正式的询问
and begin your debrief.
再见
See you soon.
-再见 -再见
‐ Bye. ‐ Bye.
这地方比难民中心好太多了
This place is a whole lot nicer than the refugee center.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
明天再带妮可过来
I'm gonna come back tomorrow with Nichole.
我会向她转达你的爱
And I'll tell her that you love her.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
不用谢
Yeah, don't mention it.
别忘了从酒店拿一些
Make sure you grab some of those,
好的润肤霜
really nice moisturizers from the hotel
带回家好吗 我爱你
and bring 'em home, okay? I love you.
那么 你想做什么
So, what do you wanna do?
你想吃东西吗 喝点什么
You wanna eat some food, have something to drink?
他们有一些特别高级的水
They've got some really fancy water there.
你可能只想休息
You probably just wanna rest, actually.
你想去洗手间还是
You wanna use the bathroom or...
洗手间吗 好的 在那边
Bathroom? All right. Uh, it's over there.
就在那里面
Just through there.
我会叫个客房♥服务 刚那位女士说的
I'll order some room service, like the lady said,
然后我们就
and we can just...
-我睡着了吗 -已经第二天了
‐ Did I doze off? ‐ Mmm. It's the next day.
你睡了整整十七个小时
You slept for 17 hours straight.
天
Jesus.
你还记得吗
You, you remember when, um,
以前你要是睡了很长时间
when you used to wake up from a long sleep, like, uh,
醒来时就像干了多了不起的事似的
like you'd really achieved something?
我以前也没睡过十七小时吧
Well, I don't think I ever got to 17 hours.
没有 这是个里程碑
Nope. That's a milestone.
可能从现在开始 一切都是里程碑吧
I guess everything from here on out is a milestone.
对
Yeah.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
真不敢相信你真的在这里
I can't believe you're here. I just...
这真是
It's...
要坐过来吗
Do you want to come sit?
谢了
Thanks.
-我错过了酒店送餐 -是的
‐ I missed room service. ‐ Mmm. Yeah.
-你吃了吗 -没有 我送回去了
‐ Did you eat? ‐ No, I... I sent it back.
不知怎的 我吃不下
I couldn't eat for some reason.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么 你没有什么好抱歉的
What? You got nothing to be sorry about.
你不知道吗 从在船上起
Don't you know, like, ever since the boat,
每次你道歉的时候 真是疯了
when you were apologizing, that's crazy.
该道歉的是我才对
I should be the one that's apologizing.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表