剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
太缺心眼了
I'm a moron.
珍妮特
Janet?
你好
Hi, there.
-珍妮特 你得离开我 -为什么
- Janet, you need to leave me. - Why?
你是这世上最聪明的妹子
You're the smartest girl in the world...
-我不是妹子「人」 -而你♥爸♥还是天使
- I'm not a girl. - And your dad is an angel.
多优秀的家庭啊
I mean, what a family.
而我只是个憋死在保险柜里的嗑药傻子
I'm just a dope who died in a safe with a snorkel...
如今才意识到
Who's only now realizing
为什么当时行不通
why that didn't work.
你该找个更好的人
You should be with someone better.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
杰森 我就只在乎你
Jason, you are all that I care about,
也许是因为我遇到你之前
possibly because I did not have the capacity to care
没有「在乎」这项技能
about anything before you.
我爱你
I love you.
还有 顺带说一句
Also, interesting sidenote,
我好像也学会讨厌事物了
I think I might hate things now, too.
目前最讨厌种族灭绝和只穿打底裤
So far, it's genocide and leggings as pants.
我彻底醉了
This is nuts.
我要插手了
Just weighing in over here.
太不可理喻了
This is bonkers.
行了 我得重启珍妮特了
Okay, I have to go reboot Janet.
-为什么 -只有这样
- Why? - It's the only thing
才能处理掉这个小故障
I can think of to do to get rid of this glitch.
你说谁故障呢
Yo, who you calling a glitch?
就是「错误」 杰森 这就是个错误
It means "Error," Jason, which is what this is.
是吗
Really? Is it an error
行为难以预测
to act unpredictably and behave in ways
违背编程式行为
that run counter to how you were
就是故障了吗
programmed to behave?
没错
Yes.
你俩乖乖待在这里
Now, you two sit tight.
我要去「谋杀」珍妮特 很快回来
I'm gonna go murder Janet, and I'll be right back.
乐观点想
Look on the bright side.
你重启之后
When you're rebooted,
我能又重新教你品尝玉米片的口味
I can teach you all the dorito flavors again.
不 我不要重启
No. I'm not starting over.
如果重启后
What if he reboots me,
我们不再相爱了呢
and we fall out of love?
我们得马上离开这里
We have to get out of here right now.
你们觉得她去哪儿了
Where do you suppose she is?
希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
我越了解她的事
You know, the more I work on her case,
就越觉得是真属于「善地」
the more I think she truly belongs here.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry that
我当时没能说出...
I haven't been able to say...
你想让我说的话
What you want me to say,
因为我确实想说来着
because I-I do want to say it.
那你怎么没说啊
What's holding you back?
老实说 我最担心
Honestly, my biggest fear is just making sure
我说句话的初衷是...
that my motivation for saying it...
奇迪
Chidi?
她怎么突然就...
How did she suddenly...?
她的初衷变了
Her motivation changed.
她之前给大家道歉 没能加分
She couldn't earn enough points by apologizing to everyone here
是因为她的初衷仅是为了涨分而留下来
because she was only doing it to earn enough points to stay here.
她现在涨分了
But she did earn enough points,
表明她决定不再留在「善地」了
which means that she's decided not to stay here,
-也就是说... -她要离开了
- which means... - That she's leaving.
珍妮特 我正想联♥系♥你呢
Janet. I was just about to call you
叫一列通向「恶地」的火车
to ask you to get me a train to the bad place.
-啥 -好人才能留在「善地」
- What? - You have to be a good person to stay here,
我只有选择离开 才能成为好人
and I can't become a good person unless I leave.
你不属于「善地」
You don't belong here,
杰森也不属于「善地」
Jason doesn't belong here,
我如今有感知了
and now that I can think and feel,
觉得我也不属于这里
I don't belong here either.
你这是想要说什么
Where are you going with this?
有一个叫明迪·圣克莱尔的女人
There is a woman named mindy St. Clair
一个人住在中间地带
who lives in a neutral zone by herself.
既不是「善地」也不是「恶地」
It's neither a good place nor a bad place.
一个中间地带
A medium place?
天呐 我就属于那里
Dude, that's where I belong.
我一开始来时就一直念叨了
I've been saying that since day one.
我和杰森要去那里
It's where Jason and I are going.
你要跟我们一起去明迪她家吗
Would you like to come with us to mindy's house?
好啊 咱一起去找明迪吧
Yeah. Let's go hang with mindy.
棒极了 大爱她 骨灰粉
That sounds great. Love her, huge fan.
叫火车吧
Call the train.
火车来了
Look, there it is now.
不是我叫的车
I did not call that train.
这是肖恩的火车
That train belongs to Shawn,
那个法官 他过来审判你
the judge, who's coming here to judge you.
你能开那列车去明迪家吗
Can you make that train go to mindy's house?
-可以 -我们得赶紧走
- Yep. - Then we have to go right now.
我先回一趟家 给游戏存下档
I just have to run home real quick and hit save
因为布雷克·保托斯在上半场
on the Madden game I was playing because Blake bortles
来了一个长传...
has, like, 300 yards passing in the first half...
肖恩
Shawn.
-迈克尔 -没来迎接你 失礼了
- Michael. - Sorry I wasn't here to greet you.
我本来是有些事要去处理
I, had something I needed to tend to,
不过那事不急
but it can wait, it can wait.
成了 我黑进主机了
Okay, I've hacked into the mainframe.
逗你呢
Kidding.
我不能黑进主机
I can't hack into the mainframe.
确切来说 我就是主机
Technically, I am the mainframe.
你能动作快点吗
Would you just hurry up?
我来审判冒牌埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普一案
I'm here to rule on the fate of fake Eleanor shellstrop.
对对 「冒牌埃莉诺」一事上
Yes, yes, I think we have a rock solid case
我们有把握了
for fake Eleanor.
我真心相信她是个好人
I truly believe she's a good person.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为她正偷我的火车离去呢
Because I believe she's stealing my train.
对不起 迈克尔
I'm sorry, Michael.
对不起了 各位
Sorry, everyone.
啪啪啪打我脸啊
Well... not great for my case.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表