剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
亚里士多德是柏拉图的学生
So Aristotle was Plato's student.
他认为人的性格是自发的
And Aristotle believes that your character is voluntary,
你不属于这里
因为性格是自身行为的结果
because it's just the result of your actions,
而人的行为又由自身控制
which are under your control.
好人
就比如说 现在
For example, right now,
我一心想救你于水火之中
you have made the insane choice to ignore the person
结果你却选择无视我
who is literally trying to save you from eternal damnation.
不 没有 我在听呢
No, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm listening.
我只是...
I just...
我们真有必要在意这些人吗
Are we sure we should be paying attention to these guys?
谁死了 让亚里士多德成为伦理学的老大啊
It's like, who died and left Aristotle in charge of ethics?
柏拉图啊
Plato.
来了
Coming!
我们在... 热吻
We're just...kissing.
-摸得兴起呢 -什么
- And groping? - What?
你好
Hello.
塔哈妮
Tahani.
什么风把你吹来了
Hi. What brings you here?
我刚好就在附近嘛
You know, I was just, in the neighborhood.
这个梗你听懂了吗 埃莉诺
Do you get it, Eleanor?
因为我们都住在同一个街区
Because, you know, we're all in the same afterlife,
所以我一直都在附近
so, you know, I'm always in the neighborhood.
听懂了吗
Do you get it?
懂了 真是好好笑哦
I do, and it's delightful.
总之 这个送你
Anyway, this is for you.
庆祝你乔迁之喜
Just a housewarming plant.
如果有任何需要 一看到盆栽
It's a little reminder that if there's ever anything that you need,
你就会想到我住在隔壁
I am right next door.
简直没齿难忘啊
How could I possibly forget?
祝你生活愉快 塔哈妮
Have a great day, Tahani!
谢谢
All right.
塔哈妮
Tahani.
欢迎你搬来
Welcome to the neighborhood.
虽然我们是同时来到「善地」
Even though we all arrived here at the same time,
我人超好 所以给你送盆泥来了呢
here's some dirt I put in a bowl because I'm amazing.
我觉得她这是出于善意啊
I thought it was kind of a nice gesture.
奇迪
Chidi.
她在给自己加戏呢 那点小伎俩我一眼就看穿了
It's a total con. I see through her little act.
出于善意给你送礼物也是小伎俩吗
Her act of being a nice person who brings you gifts?
-答对了 -好吧
- Bingo. - Okay.
我...我要提醒你一下
I'll...I'll remind you that
你正在学习如何当个好人
you're trying to learn how to be a good person.
你也许该回报她的好意
Maybe you should return the favor
也送她一份礼物
and bring her something.
就是说现在我还要友善待人 广结良缘
So now I'm supposed to be nice and make friends
-珍惜这段情吗 -对
- and treat her with mutual respect? - Yeah.
这样可正中她的下怀了 奇迪 清醒吧
That exactly what she wants me to do, Chidi, wake up!
正常人都希望彼此这么做啊
That...that's what everyone wants everyone to do.
「善地」
第一季 第三集
你好 奇迪
Hello, Chidi.
今天早上不吃酸奶冰淇淋了吗
No frozen yogurt for you this morning?
不了 就看会儿书
No, just, doing some reading.
我懂 哥们儿
Been there, brother.
要么努力工作 要么完全不工作 对吧
Workin' hard or hardly workin', am I right?
周三嘛
Hump day.
抱歉
Sorry.
珍妮特现在是我的助手
Janet's functioning as my assistant,
但她还有点拘谨
but she's a little stiff,
我就一直想让她变得
so I've been trying to get her to be a little more
更随和 更健谈
casual and conversational.
她点什么 我点什么
I'll have what she's having.
道阻且长啊
It's a work in progress.
听着 奇迪
Listen, Chidi.
我最近在研究你的档案
I've been studying your file.
你这个人非常有趣
You're a very interesting case.
你生前可以说是只做了一件事
You essentially only did one thing while you were on earth.
关于伦理道德展开思考和写作
You thought and wrote about ethics.
是的 我花了18年写这份手稿
Yes, I spent 18 years working on my manuscript
名字叫《本我与非我 冒号♥
called "Who We Are and Who We Are Not...colon...
现代社会实践伦理学及其应用
"Practical Ethics and Their Application.in the Modern World..
分号♥ 论文集》
Semi-colon...a Treatise..."
对 没错 就是这篇
Yes, yes, yes, that's the one.
就是这篇
That's the one.
我觉得你应该体验新鲜事物
I think you should experience new adventures.
做点儿你生前没做过的事 懂吗
You know, do things that you haven't done on earth, right?
要不我们明天再见
So why don't we meet tomorrow
一起尝试新爱好吧
and try out some new hobbies.
约啊
Why not?
那明天见咯
I'll...I'll see you guys tomorrow.
除非我先见到你呢 这对话真没营养
Not if I see you first. Where's the beef?
-不知道 -周三嘛
- I don't know. - Hump day.
你好 埃莉诺
Hello, Eleanor.
剑宇 亲爱的 瞧 邻居埃琳诺来了
Jianyu, darling, look, it's Eleanor from next door.
他睡着了吗
Is he asleep?
大概吧 很难分辨
Yeah, there's really no way to tell.
请进吧
Come on in.
你怎么到我家来了 亲爱的
What brings you to our home, my dear?
我只是来回赠你的乔迁礼物
Well, I'm simply repaying your kind gift
礼尚往来 以礼服人嘛
with a housewarming gift of my own.
是些鲜梨
Fresh pears.
和你的礼物一样都是植物
It's a plant, just like your gift,
但是我送的梨能吃
but you can actually eat them.
所以或许我的礼物要略胜一筹
So maybe it's a better gift.
-谁说得清楚呢 -太感谢了
- Who's to say? - That's so kind.
可惜在中国文化中
However, in, Chinese culture,
梨实际上是厄运的象征
pears are actually a symbol of bad luck.
我不想冒犯剑宇
And...and I wouldn't want to offend Jianyu,
所以恐怕我得把这些梨给扔了
so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to throw these in the garbage.
但还是请你过来坐坐吧
But do come and sit down.
我们还没机会
We haven't even had a chance
讨论一下之前街区发生的混乱呢
to discuss all of the mayhem in our neighborhood yet.
-真让人心慌 -是啊
- It's so disconcerting. - Yes.
你觉得是什么因素导致的呢
What do you think is causing it?
我真的不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
但我们一定要保持警惕
But we must keep our heads up.
实际上 我打算明天挨家挨户拜访
In fact, tomorrow I'm actually going door-to-door
确保街区里的每一个人
to make sure that every single person
都能保持冷静 继续生活
in this entire neighborhood is keeping calm and carrying on.
因为我觉得帮助别人能让我感到
'Cause I think that helping others will make me feel like
自己真正属于这里 你懂吗
I truly belong here, you know?
我在想 要不我和你一起去吧
Here's a brainstorm, why don't I go with you?
我很想尽一份力 帮助邻居街坊
I mean, I would love to do my part to help the neighborhood,
而且这样还能和你培养一下感情 妹子
not to mention, get a little bonding time with you, lady.
好耶
Hurrah!
一定很有趣
Such fun.
告诉你 塔哈妮卯着劲要搞我
I'm telling you, Tahani's out to get me.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
昨天这张便条从门缝塞了进来
This note was slipped under my door yesterday.
肯定是塔哈妮写的
It has to be Tahani.
她刚还说什么「我想感觉自己真的属于这里」
She just said to me, "I want to feel like I truly belong here."
我在哪儿看过「属于」这个词语来着
Well, where have I seen the word "belong" recently?
对了 便条
Yeah, kaplow!
我真不觉得她会是写这便条的人
I really don't think she's the type of person who would write this.
她就是这种人 便条就是她写的
She is that kind of person and she did write it.
她想让全世界都觉得她是完美的小公主
She wants everybody to think she's such a perfect princess
就因为她又高又仙
just 'cause she's tall and glamorous
咖啡色的皮肤 前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的
and has cappuccino skin and curves everywhere...
我居然夸起她来了
and now I'm complimenting her.
幻肢都动不了了呢
And kind of turned on.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表