剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
什么 上课
Wha... a class?
我怎么不知道还有课
I didn't know there were classes.
奇迪正在尽力教我做个好人
Chidi is trying to teach me to be a good person.
这可不简单
And it's really hard.
迈克尔还要我当他的助理
Also, Michael has asked me to be his assistant,
鬼知道会发生什么
whatever that means.
我在这儿的处境越来越危险了
My whole situation here is getting more and more dicey,
真高兴还能有这样一个地方
so I'm actually really glad to have a place I can come
让我真实地表现自我
when I just want to be myself.
我好怀念那个真实的自己
Yeah. I miss being myself.
做自己才最棒
Myself was the best.
你好 你就是杰森吧
What's up, man? You're Jason?
给你两分钟时间
You got two minutes.
弗雷德·德斯特翻掉游艇 正搞淫乐狂欢呢
Fred Durst is throwing an orgy on a partially capsized yacht.
代表作《速度与激♥情♥》
我爸刚发短♥信♥来说 派对已经开始了
My dad just texted. It already started.
那我就直说了吧
So I'll get right to the point.
我听了你录的小样 不敢恭维
I listened to your demo. You're terrible.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你完全没有... 怎么说呢
Okay? You just don't have any... what's the word?
天赋
Talent.
不过别担心 你有比天赋更好的东西
But don't worry. You got something better than talent, man.
你跟我体型差不多
You got my approximate size and weight.
接下来几天我本来还得在这打碟
I'm supposed to play this club for the rest of the week,
但我刚得到斯科特·迪西克的一个机会
but I just got an offer to DJ Scott Disick's after party
给他的雷诺业余色情片颁奖庆功宴打碟
for the Amateur Porn Awards in Reno.
恭喜啊 兄弟 我做梦都想去啊
Congrats, bro. That's the dream.
是你的梦 哥们 这是我平常的活儿
It's your dream, man. It's my Tuesday.
我需要有人来顶替我
I just need somebody to fill in.
戴上头套 按下电脑空格键
Put on the helmet. Press spacebar on the computer.
那些傻瓜听不出谁是谁
Those idiots won't know the difference.
接下来的这周 杰森 你就是「加酸猫」
For the next week, Jason, you are acidcat.
里面黏了好多嚼过的口香糖啊
There's a lot of old gum in here.
塔哈妮 餐厅里面布置得怎么样了
Tahani, how are things going in the front of the house?
坦白讲
Because, to be perfectly frank,
后厨进展非常顺利
things in the kitchen are going great, okay?
一切按部就班
I am right on schedule.
帕特里夏大厨 我已经做了再三检查
Chef Patricia, I have triple-checked every single detail.
你餐厅的开业典礼将成为
Your restaurant opening is going to be
整个街区的热门话题
the talk of the entire neighborhood.
感谢你的细心体贴和辛勤工作
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and hard work.
要是没有你 我做不了这些
I could not have done this without you.
你好 塔哈妮
Hello, Tahani.
抱歉 我应该事先提醒你
Sorry. I should've warned you.
帕特里夏其实很开心 不过也很紧张
Patricia is actually very happy, but she's also very intense.
有时会让人摸不着头脑
It can be confusing.
不 不 我不是因这事而烦心
No, no, no, that's not what's bothering me.
只是 好吧
It's just that, well,
我之前看了宾客名单
I looked at the guest list earlier,
他们没有邀请剑宇
and Jianyu isn't invited.
没错
Right.
剑宇是个内在美丽的人
Jianyu is a beautiful spirit,
但他完全不说话
but he literally doesn't talk,
而今晚大家将会高谈阔论
and since this will be an evening of lively conversation,
你又要忙于待客
and you'll be busy working,
我不想让他感觉不自在
I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
你说得很有道理 迈克尔
Well reasoned, Michael.
就像我们英国人爱说的一句话
As us brits are fond of saying,
「尽最大的努力掩盖悲伤」
"Try your best to hide your sadness."
所以自我的概念对许多伟大的思想家来说
So, the concept of the self is a key subject
是关键课题
for a lot of great thinkers.
老子在「道德经」中曾写道
In the "Tao Te Ching," Lao Tzu wrote,
「知人者智
"Knowing others is wisdom,
自知者明」
but knowing the self is enlightenment."
「认识」你自己
"Knowing" yourself.
他所说的就是我所想的吗
Is he talking about what I think he's talking about?
埃莉诺 再说一遍 这些哲学家中
No, Eleanor. Once again, none of these philosophers
没有一个在讨论自♥慰♥
is ever talking about masturbation.
我们接下来看这周的主要内容
Let's move on to this week's main event,
大卫·休谟的「人性论」
David Hume's "A Treatise of Human Nature."
你读了吧
you read this, right?
读了
I did.
好吧 我试着读了
Well, I tried to.
好吧 我试着让自己愿意去读
Well, I tried to want to.
说真的 这节课能推迟一下吗
Actually, could we postpone this lesson?
我和隔壁的剑宇成为朋友了
I've befriended Jianyu from next door,
我觉得我可以向他学习
and I thought I could learn from him.
好主意
That's a great idea.
休谟关于自我的「束理论」非常接近佛教思想
Hume's "Bundle theory" of the self is fairly close to buddhism.
没错 所以我才这么做
Yeah. No durr. That's why I'm doing it.
听到音乐声了吗
Do you hear music?
那可不是音乐
That's not music.
那是电子舞曲
That's EDM.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
埃莉诺 你说的没错
Eleanor, you were right.
不再装模作样 我要做我自己
No more pretending. It's time for me to be myself.
好啊 哥们
What's up, homie?
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
你带坏剑宇了
You broke Jianyu.
还漏了什么没有
Okay, did we miss anything?
把球衣脱了 你这个疯子
Take that jersey off, you goofball.
我发誓这不是我的错
Okay. This is not my fault. I swear.
埃莉诺 一个小时之前
Eleanor, one hour ago,
这人还是个沉默的佛教弟♥子♥
that man was a silent buddhist monk.
没错 但事情是这样的
Right. But here's the thing:
剑宇实际上是个...
Jianyu is actually...
挺不错的家伙
A guy who is nice.
你好 塔哈妮
Hi, Tahani.
埃莉诺 奇迪 真是惊喜呀
Eleanor, Chidi, what a lovely surprise.
别管我 我就是来换了下午戴的手套
Don't mind me. I'm just dropping off my afternoon gloves,
顺便拿上傍晚用的手套
and picking up my early evening gloves.
你好吗 灵魂伴侣
How are you, soul mate?
挺好的
I'm cool.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
是我错乱了 还是你真说了「挺好的」
Am I going mad, or did I just hear you say, "I'm cool"?
没有吧 我好像没听到
I don't think so. I don't think that happened.
你听错了
You're... you're wrong.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
你已经开始窃窃私语了
You've got a whisper in your snickerbox.
你们在帮助剑宇
You're both helping Jianyu
重拾言谈的信心
to regain his confidence to be able to speak again
想给我一个惊喜
as a surprise for me!
被发现了
Busted.
真是太高兴了
My heart is soaring.
剑宇开口说话了 太棒了
So, Jianyu is talking? How wonderful!
我会尽我所能鼓励他的
I will do everything in my power to encourage him.
也不是所有一切 我没法再给他一张嘴
Well, not everything. I won't give him a second mouth.
除非那真的管用 不
Unless that would be helpful. No.
还是别冒险了
Better not risk it.
我有个更好的点子
I've actually had a better idea.
咱们把剑宇加入宾客名单吧
Let's add Jianyu to the guest list.
奇迪和埃莉诺都有在帮他
Chidi and Eleanor have been working with him,
他俩今晚也会来
and they're going to be here.
这主意太棒了 帕特里夏
What a great idea. Patricia!
还能再加个椅子吧
We can fit another chair, right?
开始前一小时 改场地排座吗
Change the floor plan an hour before opening?
当然没问题 人多热闹嘛
Of course! The more the merrier!
太棒了
Hurrah!
我就知道今晚一定会很完美
I knew tonight was going to be perfect,
现在更完美了
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表