剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
let her have some good-byes.
天呐 好人太烦人了
God, good people are the worst.
行 给你三十分钟
Okay, 30 minutes.
我们还得回去看《单身汉》呢
We gotta get back for "The Bachelor."
要是没赶上「选择仪式」 小爷会生气噢
I'm gonna be pissed if I miss the Rose Ceremony.
我就是想再声明一次
I just want to say, once more, for the record,
「好人与坏人」的制度 他喵的太不合理了
that this whole good/bad system is bullshirt.
我们这种人就该待在中间地带
There should be a medium place for people like me
虽然人不怎样 但就是随性不羁那种
who kind of sucked, but in, like, a fun, chill way.
我同意
I agree.
我很抱歉拖累你了
I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
还没洗过脏衣服
And that I never did laundry.
我都是等你洗衣服时
And that I waited until you were
悄悄把脏衣服扔进你篮子里
about to do yours then secretly tossed mine
用此计让你把我的衣服也一起洗了
into the basket to trick you into doing it.
我识破了 我都告诉你好几次别这么干了
You didn't trick me. I repeatedly asked you to stop.
你尽力帮我了
Just know you did everything you could to help me.
灵魂伴侣虽假 心却真
You're a really good fake soul mate.
你们怎么过来了
What are you guys doing here?
我们只是觉得应该来给你送别
Well, we only thought it was proper to see you off.
邻里之间 理应守望相助
It's the neighborly thing to do.
你们把我当朋友 才来跟我道别
You guys came to say good-bye because you're my friends.
我想我还是有点
Well, I... suppose some part of me
可能对你还是有点感情吧
possibly has a sense of casual kinship with you.
就像人和流浪猫的感觉
Much as one might be fond of a street cat.
谢谢你 塔哈妮
Thanks, Tahani.
我对一切都感到抱歉
Sorry about everything.
跟你做朋友 我很开心
I'm really glad we're friends.
小蠢妞儿 可以走了吗
Hey, dum-dum. You ready to go?
你就是奇迪了吧
You must be Chidi.
想把她影响成好人
Trying to improve her.
勇气可嘉啊
Bold plan, bro.
其实 她在短时间内 长进了不少
Well, actually, she learned a great deal in a very short amount of time
是么 是么
Really? Really?
我可不在乎 我们走吧
I don't care. All right, let's hit it.
还有 你该多笑笑 你笑起来很好看
Also, you should smile more. You have such a pretty smile.
爱你 小美女 等不及要折磨你了
Love you, babe. Can't wait to torture you.
这是三点十八分开往「恶地」的火车
This is the 3:18 to the Bad Place,
中间有无数个无缘由的停车站
making thousands of stops for literally no reason.
你会注意到 这里非常热
Now, you'll notice it's very hot in here,
而你每次想到热
and it will get one degree hotter
温度就会升高一度
every time you think about how hot it is.
你刚才想很热了
You just thought about it.
-迈克尔 -你好 奇迪
- Michael... - Hi, Chidi.
想吃披萨吗
Want some pizza?
「恶地」那帮人送了好多披萨过来
Bad Place crew delivered a hundred of these to my office.
全是夏威夷披萨 最难吃的
All Hawaiian, the worst pizza.
迈克尔 是我杀了珍妮特
Michael, I murdered Janet.
我一开始就知道埃莉诺的事
I knew about Eleanor from the beginning.
我一直暗中帮她成为一个更善良的人
I've been trying to help her become a better person,
而当她得知 你退休就代表
and when she found out that your retirement meant
你要接受酷刑时
that you would be tortured,
她马上就想办法阻止你退休
she immediately tried to find a way to prevent it.
埃莉诺有长进
Eleanor is learning.
只不过是死后才慢慢变善良
She's just doing it after she died.
我确实很喜欢跟她在一起
I did enjoy her company.
但这里不是少棒联盟
But, this is not Little League.
没有最大进步奖 奇迪
There is no award for Most Improved Player, Chidi.
也许应该设立一个
Well, maybe there should be.
最后一项 餐厅在火车尾车厢
One final note: the dining car is at the very back of the train.
只供应室温曼哈顿蛤蜊浓汤
It serves only room-temperature Manhattan clam chowder,
还有 餐厅关门了
and also, it's closed.
可以了 出发了
Okay, here we go.
停车
Stop this train!
「老头子」 搞什么啊
Dude, what the fork?
你不能走 不能带她走
You're not leaving. Not with her.
暂时不行 起来
Not yet. Come on.
等下 你想留下她吗
Wait, you want to keep her?
咱们都说好了 她是我们的人
Bro, that's our girl. We agreed on this.
我们都认同的是 这是个错误
No, what we agreed on was that this was a mistake.
特雷弗 我们都第一次遇到这种事
Trevor, we're in unchartered territory here.
圆♥满♥解决之前 她得留下
Until we can sort this out, she stays with us.
行 这事解决之前
All right, fine, but until this is resolved,
我们也留下另一个埃莉诺了
we're keeping the other Eleanor.
行 什么 你说啥...
Fine. What? I'm sorry...
-另一个埃莉诺吗 -没错 真正的埃莉诺
- The other Eleanor? - Yeah, the real Eleanor.
那个本来该来「善地」
The one that was supposed to be here
却去了「恶地」的埃莉诺
but got sent down to us instead?
她在火车上呢
She's on the train.
埃莉诺 出来吧
Eleanor, come on out.
大家好啊 我是埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普
Hi, everyone, I'm Eleanor Shellstrop.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表