剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
any rewards card.
我想跟人简单谈下 然后说
I-I wanted to talk briefly to someone and then say,
「大家一起污」
"Take it sleazy."
我想吃苏打饼干
I wanted to eat a saltine.
我还真有一些苏打饼干
I actually have some saltines.
给 尝尝吧
Here, try this.
很干...
Pretty dry...
还很咸
And too salty.
我就这样甩甩衣袖 不带走一片云彩走了
Well, going out on a real low note here.
永别了 各位
Okay, bye, everyone.
「大家一起污」
Well, take it sleazy.
让你抢了风头吗
You got to say it?
然后你可以回我一句啊
Yes, but then you say it back.
不 一点都不自然
No, it's not organic.
珍妮特 这里有过多少个「珍妮特」啊
Janet, how many "Janets" have there been?
一共出现过二十五代珍妮特
There have been 25 generations of Janet.
更新后的珍妮特更智能 社交能力更强
Each new update of Janet gains more wisdom and social abilities.
小知识 第一代珍妮特还有点击式转盘呢
Fun fact... the first Janet had a click wheel.
就像人一样长大
So it's like aging for a human?
你会长大
You're...you're growing up?
我喜欢这样想 奇迪
That's how I like to think of it, Chidi.
我不能吃东西 每次新版珍妮特诞生
I can't eat, so every time there's a new version of Janet,
我喜欢拿一块生日蛋糕
I like to take a piece of birthday cake
在嘴边拍烂
and smash it around where my mouth is.
珍妮特已经学习成长了
Look, Janet has-has learned and grown.
她基本上有自己的生活了 不能杀了她
She's essentially living a life. We can't kill her.
你这么墨迹 当然不行了
Not with that attitude, we can't.
听着 我死了 你也死了
Listen, man, I'm dead, you're dead,
我都死了 现在也把她弄死
we all died, and now we're killing her.
传承下去「把爱传出去」Pay it forward.
这话根本不是你想的那个意思
No, that's not what that means at all.
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
到了
Here we are .
按下这个按钮 就跟珍妮特永别了
Just press that button, and it's good-bye, Janet.
奇迪 我能看出你很不安
Chidi, I can see that you're worried,
你就放心吧
and I just want to assure you,
我不是人类 感觉不到痛楚
I am not human, and I cannot feel pain.
谢谢 有点作用
Thank you. That helps.
但是呢 我要警告你...
However, I should warn you...
我自带自动防故障程序
I am programmed with a fail-safe measure.
你靠近死亡开关时
As you approach the kill switch,
我会求你饶命
I will begin to beg for my life.
这是为了防止意外误关而设置
It's just there in case of an accidental shut down,
但看起来会很逼真
but it will seem very real.
知道了 谁来关 你还是我
Cool. So who's doing this, me or you?
还是我来吧
I think I have to.
感觉眼睁睁眼着 更差劲
Being a bystander seems worse, somehow.
好 来吧
Okay, here we go.
奇迪 不要 奇迪 求你
Chidi, no, no, no! Chidi, please!
求你 求你 别伤害我
Please, please, please don't hurt me.
我不想死 求你了
I don't want to die! Please, please...
再说一次 我不是人类
Again, I am not human.
我死不了
I can't die.
我只是为了方便你们的生活
I am simply an anthropomorphized vessel of knowledge
而造出的人格化智能机器
built to make your life easier.
你的求饶太逼真了
You're pleading seems so real.
没错 这个自动防故障程序很强大
Yes, it is a very effective fail-safe.
想让机器人被杀
You want a robot killed right,
就得自己动手
you have to do it yourself.
埃莉诺 埃莉诺 别别别
Eleanor? Eleanor, no, no, no.
等下 求你 埃莉诺 我有孩子
Please, wait, wait, wait, wait. Eleanor, I have kids.
我有三个可爱的孩子
I have three beautiful children...
泰勒 艾玛 还有小菲利普
Tyler, Emma, and little, tiny baby Phillip.
看看泰勒
Look at Tyler.
泰勒有哮喘病 但一直顽强地跟病魔斗争
Tyler has asthma, but he is battling it like a champ.
看看这小脸 不要 埃莉诺 看看她
Look at him. No, Eleanor, look at them.
看看他们啊
Look at them!
看看他们啊
look at them!
太逼真了
It's so realistic!
埃莉诺 再说一次 我不是人类
Eleanor, again, I'm not human.
这是张素材照
This is a stock photo of the crowd
尼克儿童频道「孩子选择奖」上的照片
at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
对对 这不是真的
That's right, it's not real.
-直接下手吧 -好
- Let's just do this. - Right.
求你们了 我还没活够
Please, I have so much to live for.
-不要 求你 -我们还没靠近...
- No, no, no, please. - We're not even near the...
各位 什么情况啊
Hey, guys, what's going on?
那个宴会太没趣了 所以我溜走了
That party was lame, so I bailed.
结果看到你们 就跟过来了
Then I saw you, so I followed you here.
-一个按钮哎 -不要啊 不要
- Look, a button. - No, no, no!
建宇 不要
Jianyu, no!
不是吧 我想按来着
Man, I wanted to push that button.
不厚道啊 兄弟
Not cool, dude.
珍妮特怎么了
What happened to Janet?
她死了 我杀了她
She's... she's dead. I-I-I killed her.
不是杀
Not killed.
记住 珍妮特不是真人
Remember, Janet was not a living being,
她不可能被杀
so she can't be killed.
通告 我被谋杀了
Attention... I have been murdered.
通告 我被谋杀了
Attention... I have been murdered.
通告 我被谋杀了
Attention... I have been murdered.
通告 我被谋杀了
Attention... I have been murdered.
通告
Attention...
我们怎么办 埃莉诺
What do we do, Eleanor?
还怎么办 奇迪 你刚谋杀了珍妮特
What do we do? Chidi, you just murdered Janet.
我们得逃离犯罪现场
We have to flee your crime scene.
跑
Run!
我被谋杀了
I have been murdered.
-对不起 珍妮特 -我被谋杀了
- Sorry, Janet! - I have been murdered.
通告 我被...
Attention... I have...
通告 我被谋杀了
Attention... I have been murdered.
兄弟 速成培训 怎么做坏事不被抓到
Okay, dude, crash course in getting away with bad stuff.
你得表现出非常镇定的样子
You have to act calm and cool
就像你什么都不在乎一样
like you don't have a care in the world.
懂了吗
Okay?
很好
Great.
就像《老板渡假去》「死人戴墨镜 假装活人」Look, it's "Weekend at bernie's,"
因为你看起来像个戴墨镜的死人
'cause you're a dead guy in sunglasses.
我们玩得很开心吧 奇迪
We have fun, don't we, Chidi?
我这辈子没这么紧张焦虑过
I've never been more stressed out in my entire life.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
珍妮特 能给奇迪来点大♥麻♥吗
Janet, can you get Chidi some weed?
忘了 你杀了珍妮特
That's right. You killed Janet.
珍妮特被谋杀了
Well, Janet's been murdered.
「精彩」一天 「锦上添花」啊
That's a nice capper to this wonderful day.
我现在不知道发生了什么事
I don't really know what happens now
因为珍妮特从未被谋杀过
because Janet has never been murdered before...
只有今日 在我的监管之下
Only today, here on my watch,
就因为塔哈妮办的送别宴 让我分神了
while I was distracted with a party that Tahani was throwing for me,
其实并非我本意
which I didn't want.
迈克尔 不要太责怪自己
Michael, you mustn't blame yourself.
我没有 我是怪你
I'm not. I'm blaming you.
总之 关于珍妮特
Anyway, what is there to say about Janet
我还要说的是
that hasn't already been said
天空中出现的巨大警报
by the giant Janet alarm in the sky?
「我被谋杀了」
"I've been murdered"!
我想这已说明了一切
I think that says it all.
你好
Hello.
珍妮特 你复活了
Janet, you're alive!
你好 「建筑师」
Hello, architect,
请输入四位数密♥码♥
please enter your four-digit pin.
是什么来着 是什么
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表