剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
What is it? what is it?
是啥啊 对了对了
What is it? Rght, right, right!
是我的出生年份
It's my... my birth year.
我得改一下了 太容被猜对了
I got to change that. That's too easy to guess.
珍妮特
Janet...
谁谋杀了你
Who murdered you?
-你好 -你也好
- Hello. - Yes, hello.
这样啊
Yeah.
她的记忆被抹除了
Her memory must have been wiped clean,
所以她要重载
so now she's gonna have to re-upload
全宇宙的所有知识
all the knowledge in the universe,
这得花些日子 好了...
which will only take a few days. Okay...
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
各位 我查明真♥相♥之前
Everyone, until I get to the bottom of this,
我正式延缓我退休一事
my retirement is officially postponed.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你得承认 我算是搞定了吧
You got to admit. I kind of nailed it.
我们现在只要永远保密就行了
All we have to do now is keep the secret forever.
杰兄 没问题吧
J-dog, you cool?
有问题 我去到彩罐那边时
No, by the time I got to the pinata,
糖都被人抢光了
all the candy was gone.
他不会告诉任何人
He's not gonna tell anyone.
奇迪 小奇奇
Chidi? Cheedster?
你怎么了 兄弟
What's, happening, buddy?
你眼神透露着诡异
You have a crazy look in your eye,
还缩成一团
and you're retreating into your shirt.
有点像乌龟的感觉
You're kind of turtling.
亨利 你没事吧 出什么事了
Henry, are you all right? What happened?
我得了动脉瘤 需要紧急手术
I have an aneurysm. Requires emergency surgery.
医生说我活下来的几率有一半吧
Doctor's give me a 50/50 chance.
所以如果你有什么事想跟我说
So, if there's anything you need to say to me,
趁现在赶紧说吧
you should do it now.
这个嘛
Well...
其实
Actually...
他们让你穿着靴子躺在这里吗
They let you wear your boots in here?
他们只是想让我更舒心一些
They're the only things that bring me comfort.
你想对我说什么啊
What did you want to say to me?
只想说 我在你身边 我爱你 兄弟
Just that I'm here and I love you, man.
我也爱你 「靴子兄弟」
I love you, too, boot brother.
好
Okay.
悉尼总院
奇迪
Chidi!
你不用在这里等一晚上啊
You didn't have to stay here all night.
手术顺利吗 都切除了吗
So surgery went well? All clear?
非常顺利
Right as rain, buddy.
实在是太好了
That is so, so, so great.
-我讨厌你的靴子 -什么
- I hate your boots. - What?
我三年前跟你说我喜欢你的靴子
I told you that I loved your boots three years ago,
我是骗你的
and I was lying,
而这个谎言一直让我寝食难安
and that lie has haunted me ever since,
周围的人一直跟我说没事
and people tried to tell me it was fine...
就是个善意的谎言 出于礼貌而已
just a nice, little white lie in the form of social niceties...
但我不这么认为 而昨天
but I disagreed, and then yesterday
我以为你会死 而现在你没死
I thought you were gonna die, but now you're not dead,
我终于可以说实话了
and I can finally be honest
告诉你 这双靴子丑爆了
and say that those boots are terrible and hideous
我特别讨厌
and I hate them.
所以人人都讨厌伦理学教授
This is why everyone hates moral philosophy professors.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也理解
And I get it.
我不管她复活了
I don't care that she came back
还是我们的初衷是好意
or that we did it for a good reason.
我无法生活在谎言之中
I can't live with this lie.
我要坦白我杀了珍妮特
I'm going to confess to the murder of Janet.
什么
What?
为什么啊 珍妮特没事了
Dude, why? Janet is fine.
我们根本没伤害她
We didn't harm her at all.
没有吗 珍妮特
We didn't? Hey, Janet?
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
珍妮特 你能背一下字母表吗
Janet, would you please recite the English alphabet?
A B...
A-B...
珍妮特
Janet.
她知道A B 珍妮特
She knows her A-B-Janets.
她以前上通天文 下通地理
She literally knew everything in the universe,
现在变回婴儿状态了
and now she's a baby.
就算她真没事
And even if she were okay,
生活在谎言之中 对我来说也太痛苦了
it would be too painful for me to live with these lies.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
撒谎多容易啊
It is so easy to live with a lie.
我有次假装自己得了绝症
I once pretended to have a terminal illness
就为了在太阳镜店见斯科特·沃尔夫「主演《罪恶第六感》」to meet Scott Wolf at a sunglass hut.
无受害者的罪行
Victimless crime.
行
Fine.
我不会说出真♥相♥ 因为我答应过帮你了
I won't say anything because I promised to help you,
而我们所为
and the moral implications...
反应出的道德影响太过复杂
of everything that we've done are so complicated
我可能永远都理不清楚 但我讨厌说谎
that I may never untangle them, but I hate lying.
一直都是
I always have,
这事会一直折磨我
and this is going to eat me up inside forever.
你可能转眼就忘记
You might be able to shrug this off,
但我永远都忘不了
and forget about it, but I never will.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
建宇
Jianyu!
迈克尔 珍妮特说你想跟我谈下
Michael, Janet said you wanted to speak to me.
其实她只是流着哈喇子
Well, actually, she was just drooling a lot
不停地重复「你好」
and saying "Hello" over and over again,
但她指了指你
but she did point at you.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
不会 没有啦
No. No, you don't.
但你继续说
But please continue.
你之前只是想帮我
You were only trying to help.
你是个好人
You're a wonderful person,
如果我再想办个退休宴
and if I ever do have a retirement party,
我希望你来操办
I hope you plan it.
谢谢大家聚到一起 各位
Thank you for gathering, everyone.
我跟大家说一下新进展
I want to keep you all updated.
就目前所知
Here's what we know.
有人杀害了珍妮特
Someone slaughtered Janet.
妈呀
Boy.
-妈呀 -行啦行啦
- Boy. - Okay, easy.
我认为这次恶行
I assume that this horrifying act
跟我们出现的其它问题有关联
is somehow related to the other issues we've had here.
这也表明了「善地」出现的问题
It also means that the problems in this neighborhood
不全是我的错
are not 100% my fault.
这里还有其它祸端
There is something else at work here.
如果你们有相关的消息
If anyone has any information about any of this,
我请求你
I beg you,
告诉我
tell me.
我爱你 兄弟
Hey, I love you, man.
迈克尔
Michael...
「善地」的祸端
The problem in the neighborhood...
就是我
is me.
我是误入「善地」
I was brought to the good place by mistake.
我不该来到这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表