剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know. I just...
我用空气屏障将其合上了
I used shields to close it.
我没想到能行 但真合上了
I didn't think it'd work, but... I guess it did.
暂时合上了而已
Yeah, it worked. For now.
克拉丽斯情况很糟 这种状况还可能再出现
Clarice is in bad shape; that could happen again.
再出现吗
Yeah, again?
如果有人开始穿过来 我们就死定了
If people start coming through, we're toast.
如果我们能拿到那些药 你能治疗她吗
If we get you that medicine, can you help her from here?
"D型超级可的松"不是随处就能买♥♥到的药
You can't just buy hypercortisone-D at Walgreens.
你们得去医院 从配药机里拿
You have to get to the hospital, get in the Pyxis machine.
那就带上你一起去
Well, then we'll take you.
如果再发生这种情况 你能...
If this happens again, can you do...
再施展一次刚才的能力吗
whatever it is you just did?
应该可以
Yeah. I think so.
那就好
Good.
不行
No.
我才不会把我女儿留下 合什么...
I am not leaving my daughter here to close...
空间洞
space holes.
妈 没事的
Mom. It's okay.
我能行
I can do this.
哨兵特勤处
我知道你中枪了 身体还在恢复中
Look, I know you're still recovering from your arrest.
我就是想让你清楚你有什么权利
I just want to make sure you understand your rights.
我当了二十年的检察官 我知道我有哪些权利
I've been a prosecutor for 20 years; I know my rights.
以及我孩子的权利
And my children's rights.
身为变种人 不违法
It's not illegal to be a mutant.
我没说这违法
I never said it was.
我只关心他们做的违法之事
I'm just focused on crimes committed by them.
你把你的家人至于不利的境地了
You know, you've put your family in a pretty bad situation.
我要说 你今天做的决定
Now, I would argue that the decisions you make today
是你人生中最重要的决定
are the most important of your life.
-如果你肯合作 -合作
- If you cooperate... - Cooperate?
跟你吗
With you?
你派"哨兵机器人"抓我家孩子
You sent sentinels after my children.
我好像记得
I seem to remember
我给过你们乖乖投降的机会
giving you the opportunity to surrender peacefully.
这该是你让我找律师的时候了
This would be the time that you get me my lawyer.
嗯 行 可以
Yeah. No, yeah, we can do that.
你想请律师
You ask for a lawyer,
我们有义务指派一位
we're obligated to provide one for you.
但你也知道
Now, as you know,
一旦你请了律师 这些指控...
once that happens, the charges against...
你觉得你能告我什么罪啊
What do you think you have on me?
妨碍司法公正吗
Obstruction of justice?
事后从犯吗
Accessory after the fact?
斯特拉克先生 别装了
Mr. Strucker, come on, man.
你清楚我们可以给你冠上更严重的罪名
I think you know we're willing to push it a lot further than that.
我们今天不会跟你达成什么协议
There's not gonna be any deals made here today.
我跟你谈 就算是送你人情了...
I'm doing you a favor even discussing this...
不 你这是剥夺我的权利
No, what you are doing is denying my rights
关押我 不让我找律师
by holding me without counsel.
除非你想让这桩案子
Unless you want your case thrown out
在没开审之前 就被撤销了
before it even reaches a courtroom,
你还是把律师找来吧
you may want to fix that.
严格来说 你目前只是被拘留
You know, technically, you're only being detained at the moment;
还没被起诉
you haven't been charged yet.
那好吧
So, yeah...
我们来给扣上几条罪名吧
let's get you some charges.
然后再谈请律师的事
Then we can talk about lawyers.
我们这一趟要去多久
How long is this drive going to take?
我家孩子没人照看
My children are back there alone.
有人照看
They're not alone.
约翰是个超能力追踪者 但还是金钟罩铁布衫儿
John's a tracker, but he's also damn near bulletproof.
强壮得就像...
He's strong as a...
无法描述
I don't know.
总之相当强壮
He's very strong.
我丈夫和你做了交易 你答应帮我的家人
You and my husband had a deal to help our family.
是的
Yeah. We did.
希望你能一直信守诺言
I expect you to honor that deal.
我们得救回里德
We need to get Reed back,
我们得离开美国
and we need to get out of the country.
你知道你丈夫当时想把我女友送进监狱吧
You know your husband was trying to send my girlfriend to prison, right?
他也是依法行事
He was following the law.
他起诉过变种人吗 确实是 但...
Has he prosecuted mutants? Yes, but...
但他的一些好朋友是变种人吗
But some of his best friends are mutants?
是他的孩子们
Try his children.
这就是我的重点
That's exactly my point.
告诉我 如果出事的人 不是你家孩子
Tell me this-- if it wasn't your kids in that gym,
你会为他们挺身而出吗
would you be standing up for them?
你丈夫会吗
Would your husband?
好了 走 继续走
All right, let's go. Keep it moving.
过来吧 贱♥人♥
Ven aquí, perra.
继续走
Keep moving.
反正都要洗澡
That's what the shower's for.
我让你继续走
I said, move.
她是谁啊
So, who is she, anyways?
她是个从监狱逃出来的逃亡者
She's a refugee, escaped from jail.
监狱
Jail?
-我们找到了她 -她做了什么
- We found her. - What did she do?
她利用传送门在超♥市♥里偷食物
She used a portal to steal food from the back of a supermarket.
很多外表不似人类的变种人都会这样
Happens a lot with mutants who can't pass for human;
他们找不到工作
they can't get jobs,
于是自然而然...
one thing leads to another...
又开始了
It's happening.
让大家都躲起来
Get everyone safe.
所有人都跟我走
Everyone, move! Let's go!
劳伦 你能行吗
Lauren? You got this?
请立刻增派更多警员
We need more officers out here, now.
劳伦 快
Lauren, hurry!
听着 请尽量支援这里
Listen, I need all the help I can get out here.
收到 已派出增援
Copy that. They're on their way.
对 请立刻派特警队过来
Yeah, I need a SWAT team out here ASAP.
这里可能要应对严重威胁
We could have an alpha-level threat here.
刚才太险了
That was way too close.
我很快回来
I'll be back in a minute.
有事发生 你就大叫
Anything happens, you yell.
你的所为...
What you're doing...
太牛了
it's insane.
过奖
Thanks.
你觉得...
Do you think...
你觉得变种人他们喝汽水吗
Do you think mutants drink soda?
我有点渴了
I'm kind of thirsty.
我们就是变种人
We are mutants.
记得吗
Remember?
嗯 是啊
Right. Yeah.
还在慢慢适应
Still sinking in.
急诊室
不是你以前熟悉的那种医院 对吧
Yeah. It's not much like the hospitals you're used to, is it?
他们甚至还想关掉这里 不给变种人看病
And they're talking about closing even this place to mutant patients.
原来我们最厉害的超能力之一就是使医院破产
one of our best superpowers is bankrupting hospitals.
我们生来就符合保险排除条件了
We're born with the ultimate preexisting condition.
是吧
I guess so.
这下要难办了
This is gonna be tough.
急诊室有守卫 药物在里面
The E.R.'s secured, and the drugs are inside.
我们不通过急诊 进不了治疗区
We're not getting into the treatment area without an emergency,
要等好几个小时
not for hours.
你说一个警♥察♥开枪打了你
You said a cop shot you.
哪里
Where?
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
克拉丽斯快不行了 给我看下你的伤口
Look, Clarice is dying. Show me your wound.
好吧 小心血液
All right. Just watch out for the blood.
我见过血
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表