剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
我知道这不公平 但是...
I know it's not fair, but I...
我总在想 如果劳拉直接说出她是变种人
I keep thinking how different everything would have been
事情可能会大不一样
i-if Lauren would have just told us she was a mutant.
-你不能那么想 -或者如果你父亲
- Come on, we can't go down that road. - Or if your father
跟大家说了实话
would have just told everyone the truth.
我们的生活就不是现在这样了
Our whole lives would be different.
你的工作
Your job.
我们教养孩子的方式
H-How we raised our kids.
-安迪可能就不会... -我们已经尽力了
- I mean, Andy may have never... - We did the best that we could.
那你呢...
What about you? If...
如果你早知道如今知道的事
if you'd known then what you know now...
你当时会做出不同的选择吗
would you have done anything differently?
在我们的事上
With us?
不会
No.
凯特
Cait...
我还有件事没告诉你
there is one more thing I haven't told you.
我爸告诉我
My dad told me
他父亲和姑姑
that his father and aunt...
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
were terrorists.
-什么 -他们的异能和劳伦与安迪一样
- What? - They had the same powers as Andy and Lauren.
而他们的力量联合起来时
And when they combined them together,
能造成毁灭性的攻击
they were massively destructive.
你...
And you...
你觉得安迪和劳伦也有这种能力吗
you think Andy and Lauren can do the same thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
-那我们得告诉他们 -要说吗
- Well, we have to tell them. - Do we?
这不就像是把上膛的枪交给他们一样吗
Isn't that like - handing them a loaded gun?
你父亲 他没跟你说你是个变种人
Your father, he didn't tell you you were a mutant--
你觉得他这么做对了吗
you think he did the right thing?
别再有所隐瞒了 里德
No more secrets, Reed.
真由你来负责啊
So, you're really in charge?
负责全公♥司♥的保安系统
Of the entire security system?
不是公♥司♥老大那种
I mean, not like the boss boss,
但我值班时 没错
but of my shift? Yeah.
基本上 由我管理
Basically, I... I run it.
听起来很严肃啊
Wow, that sounds intense.
这还是冰山一角而已
You don't know the half of it.
那个地方森严如堡垒
The place is like a fortress.
自动机♥枪♥ 侦查器...
You know, automatic guns, detectors...
我不该和你们说这些
I shouldn't be telling you any of this.
跟变种人一起共事肯定很吓人吧
Must be so scary to work with mutants.
你担心他们会攻击你吗
Do you ever worry they'll attack you?
有一整套程序让他们乖乖听话
They have a whole program in place to make them behave.
记得他们以前自称为"优越人种"吗
Remember when they were calling themselves "homo superior"?
你拿个警棍给他们一棒子
Well, they're not so superior when you...
他们就"优越"不起来了
crack 'em in the head with a nightstick.
朝太阳穴狠击一下
I mean, one good shot to the temple...
他们就...
they drop...
像这样吗
A little like that?
洛娜 你搞什么
Lorna, what the hell?
怎么了 我就是教他怎么尊重基因差异
What? I'm just teaching him to respect the genetically different.
别多愁善感了 没人看到 你出手吧
Quit crying. Nobody saw. Just do your thing.
登录到内部网络
登录成功
特拉斯克
杰·马卢杰拉
给他植入什么艳遇了吗
Give him anything to remember us by?
就是一个单身狗之夜
Just a lonely night...
直到他喝醉 把头磕到了便池器上
till he cracked his head on a urinal.
最棒闺蜜之夜啊
Best girls' night ever.
你们是说真的吗
So, you guys are for real right now?
超级认真那种吗
Like, seriously serious?
对 所以我们觉得应该...
Yes, that's-that's why we thought we should...
一家人一起来处理
deal with this as a family.
以前惨烈的教训告诉我们
I think we learned the hard way that
偶然发现异能的后果不太好
discovering mutant abilities by accident isn't ideal.
也许没有什么
Look, it might be nothing.
我爸可能错了
My dad could possibly be wrong.
就算冯·斯特拉克兄妹有这样的能力
Just because the Von Strucker twins could do it
-也不代表... -万一他说对了呢
- doesn't necessarily mean... - What if he's right?
你想让我们毁掉什么吗
You want us to destroy something?
-绝对不是 -不 不
- Definitely not. - No. No.
不 所以...
No. Th-That's...
所以我们才想让你们在保险库里试一下
that's why we wanted to test it in the vault--
就想看一下有没有反应
just to...to see if there's anything there.
好
Okay.
这样...
So...
好奇怪啊
this is weird.
但是...
But is...
有反应吗
is there... anything?
有 安迪的手全是汗
Yeah. Andy's hand is sweaty.
好吧 也许...
O-Okay. Well, then maybe there's...
也许没什么好担心的
there's nothing to worry about.
也许没有什么
Maybe it's nothing.
等下 再试一次吧
No. Wait. Just give it a chance, okay?
我们或许要再握得紧一点
Maybe we gotta, like, squeeze harder or something,
用心来感应 来吧 再试一次
actually want something to happen. Come on. Please?
我们得试一下
We got to try.
怎么回事
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
就像是...
It was like...
-我能感受到... -周围的一切
- I could feel... - Everything around me.
我们使一下劲就行了
All we had to do is push.
我不懂 你们使用异能了吗
I-I don't understand. Did you use the power?
爸
Dad...
如果我们试了...
if we tried...
你感觉到了吗 一切都分崩离析了
Did you feel that? Everything coming apart?
孩子们 怎么回事
Kids, what happened?
我们刚才差点要把整幢楼毁掉
We were about to bring down the entire building.
那样就会杀死这里所有人
We would have killed everyone here.
我和索尼娅一直在琢磨
Sonya and I have been going through
她从那个警卫身上提取的记忆
the memories she got from that guard
情况很棘手
and it does not look good.
要应对什么情况
What are we up against?
那个地方经过加固 严防变种人袭击
Well, the lab is hardened against mutant attack.
楼里安装了移♥动♥传感器和红外传感器
They have motion and infrared sensors connected
连接着遍布全楼各处的大口径机♥枪♥
to heavy-caliber guns that are mounted all over their building.
枪 我能搞定枪
Guns? I can handle guns.
我知道 但在这个射程内
I know, but it is way too dangerous
应付这么多枪 太危险了
when there's this many, at this range.
克拉丽斯 能带我们穿进去吗
Clarice, can you get us past their defenses?
不能 太远了
No. It's too far.
我不知道那里是什么样子
I don't know the first thing about the inside of that place.
我可能将大家闪到水泥墙中
I could blink us into the middle of a concrete wall.
总有些办法吧
Well, there has to be something.
我倒是找到了一个漏洞
I did find one vulnerability.
几公里处 有个供电站
There is a power substation a few miles away.
如果能切断电力 就可以趁系统恢复之前
If we took it out, we could get into the lab
进入实验室了
before their systems came back on line.
那还等什么啊
So what are we waiting for?
我们厉害的角色不够 没法同时袭击两个地方
We don't have enough heavy hitters to attack both places at once.
我们正在跟其它站点打听
And we're checking with the other stations now.
那要多久啊
Well, how long is that gonna take,
-因为我的家人... -听着 我懂...
- because my family... - Listen, I understand...
埃斯梅 埃斯梅 相信我
Esme. Esme. Believe me.
此事对我一样重要
This means as much to me as it does to you.
但我们就只有一次机会
But we are gonna get one shot at this.
不容有失
We can't miss.
保险库里是怎么回事
So, what happened in the vault?
你们具体的感觉是什么
What did you feel, exactly?
我们周围的一切 感觉都消失了
Everything around us kind of... just disappeared.
就像是 我们不再是两个人了
And it's like, there wasn't two of us anymore.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表