剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
-有时间吗 -嗯 怎么了
- Hey, you got a minute? - Yeah. What's going on?
我们明天要去夏洛特
we're heading up to Charlotte tomorrow.
可能是我们抓住坎贝尔的唯一机会
Might be our only chance to grab to Campbell;
等我们抓到了他 会需要全部的筹码
and once we have him, we're gonna need every angle we can get.
你翻看你父亲的研究时 有什么发现吗
Did you have any luck looking at your father's research?
没多少发现 他就是给了我他的旧笔记本
Not much. He just gave me his old notebooks.
老实说 大部分科学的内容我都看不懂
And to be honest, I couldn't follow much of the science.
你能找到任何的信息都可能有帮助
Well, anything you can get could be useful.
他的研究为"猎犬项目"打了基础
His research helped build the Hound program.
如果我们想将其摧毁
If we're trying to take it apart...
那就该从最初始着手
I guess it's best to start at the beginning.
我们会研究一下的
We'll work on it.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck up there. - Thanks.
约翰 我们得谈谈
John. We need to talk.
听着 不管福斯特姐妹说你有什么过去 我不...
Hey, listen, whatever the Frosts said about your past, I don't...
不 我得解释一下
No, it's... I-I need to explain.
克拉丽斯 我们现在有很多事要忙呢
Clarice, we got a lot to do right now, okay?
求你听我说
Will you please just listen?
在克拉克郡时 我跟"肃清者"起了冲突
Back in Clarke County, I had trouble with some Purifiers.
被人赶出了镇 我很生气
Basically got run out of town. I was pissed.
所以开始寻找跟我一样生气的人
Started looking for people who felt the same way.
我找到了一些参与反抗活动的变种人
I found some mutants who were pushing back.
结果发现 他们是变种人兄弟会的人
And it turned out that they were part of the Brotherhood.
-你加入了兄弟会 -我没加入
- You joined the Brotherhood? - I didn't join anything.
我帮了他们几次
I helped them with a few things,
后来他们叫我做我不愿做的事 我就跑了
and when they asked me to do stuff I wasn't down for, I bailed.
你怎么没早说
Why didn't you tell us?
莎吉问我是为什么被捕的
Sage asked me what I was arrested for.
我跟他们做的事并没...
Nothing I did with them...
这不是借口 你很清楚
That's not how it works, and you know it.
我知道我不该跟他们合作 但是
I know I shouldn't have worked with them, but...
那不是重点 重点是隐瞒我们
It's not about that. It's about hiding it from us.
听着
Look...
我之前没说 是因为
I didn't tell you this before because...
好久以来 我第一次感觉安全
for the first time in forever, I felt safe.
我不想失去而已
I just didn't want to lose that.
你跑掉 我去找你时
You know, when you ran off, and I went to look for you,
我那么做 是因为我以为你跟我们一伙儿
I did that because I thought you were one of us.
怎么说呢 或许是我想错了
I don't know. Maybe I was wrong.
王先生 拜托告诉我有结果了
Mr. Wong, please tell me you have some results.
其实 坎贝尔博士 我们遭遇了点问题
Actually, Dr. Campbell, we've run into some issues.
问题 我们把所有资料都交给了你们
Issues? We handed you an entire archive.
奥托·斯特拉克的大量研究
Reams of data from Otto Strucker's research.
如果他成功抑制了他儿子的X基因
If he was able to suppress the X-Gene in his son,
那结论肯定就在里面
his conclusions must be in there.
我知道 先生 但看来
I know, sir, but it appears that
他的研究很大一部分都不见了
a significant portion of his research is missing.
那我建议你使劲点去找
Then I suggest you look harder.
你要明白
What you need to understand,
"猎犬项目"是抵御他们的关键
the Hound project is the key to fighting them off,
但奥托·斯特拉克的研究 可以彻底抹除X基因
but Otto Strucker's research can help us wipe out the X-Gene entirely.
如果有丢失的部分 我们就得找到 明白了吗
If some of it is missing, we need to find it. Understood?
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
我们出发之前 我想跟你谈谈
Before we head out, I... I want to talk to you.
说吧 什么事
Yeah. What is it?
是关于福斯特姐妹的事
It's about the Frosts.
她们怎么了
What about them?
我们得跟她们合作 不管我们喜不喜欢
Look, we're working with them, like it or not.
嗯 我不喜欢
Yeah, I'm in the "not" camp.
我不是叫你改变对她们的看法
I'm not asking you to change your mind about them,
但我们有任务
but we have a job to do.
你要我做什么 洛娜
What do you expect me to do, Lorna?
假装我们是个开心的大家庭吗
Pretend like we're one big happy family?
当然不是
No, of course not.
拜托 我们才是一家人
Come on. We're the family.
这才是重点
That's the point.
她们绝对不会影响我们的感情
There's no way they could come between us.
别为了她们这么做 为了我吧
Look, don't do this for them, do this for me.
好
Okay.
你居然又开始看那本书了
Are you seriously reading that book again?
你管我呢
Why do you care?
你不该去找你男朋友玩吗
Shouldn't you be hanging out with your boyfriend?
告诉你 韦斯回奥古斯塔站点了
Wes went back to Augusta, for your information.
你对那玩意简直爱不释手
You barely put that thing down.
那又如何 这上面写着关于我们家族的事
So? There's stuff about our family in here.
-你不好奇吗 -不 谢了
- You're not curious? - No, thank you.
我对我们的疯子曾祖父了解得够多了
I know all I need to know about our psycho great-grandfather.
他不是疯子
He wasn't a psycho.
这本书是人类写的
All right, this book was written by humans.
对我们完全是有偏见的
It's totally biased against us.
安德里亚斯和他妹妹是想建立一个
Andreas and his sister were trying to build something.
-变种人可以待的地方 -安迪
- a-a place for mutants. - Andy.
你看看这里啊
Why don't you look around?
我们就在一个变种人待的地方
We are literally in a place for mutants.
不不 不是藏身处
No, no, I don't mean, like, a place to hide.
-我们在这里就是躲着 -不是的
- That's all we're doing here... - No. No, it isn't.
变种人地下组织是在救人
The Underground is saving people.
而他们是杀人犯
Those people were murderers.
你知道独♥立♥战争吧
You've heard of the American Revolution, right?
可没人说乔治·华盛顿是杀人犯
Nobody ever called George Washington a murderer
就因为他抵抗英国
for fighting back against England.
这不是战争幻想
This isn't some war fantasy, okay?
随你说吧
Whatever.
现在大家不知为何都那么害怕福斯特姐妹
Now everybody's freaking out about the Frost Sisters for some reason.
至少她们把我们当大人看
At least they treat us like adults.
福斯特姐妹
The Frost Sisters?
别告诉我 她们影响了你
Don't tell me they got in your head.
天呐
God.
-那几个女人是骗子 -是吗
- Those girls are liars. - Are they?
或许这里只有她们在讲真话
Maybe they're the only ones around here who are actually telling the truth.
北卡罗来纳州 夏洛特
请出示证件
Badges, please.
人类权益 罗德里克·坎贝尔博士
下午好 坎贝尔博士 沃考克局长
Good afternoon, Dr. Campbell, Director Wolcott.
准许进入
好了 没问题了
All right, you're all set.
人类权益
大家现在都这么说
Everybody's saying it.
我们得准备好
We just got to get ready, man.
情况要变得艰难了 懂吗
Hard times are coming. You know what I mean, man?
我们得想想办法
We just got to, got to do something about it.
真好 看看谁回来了
Great, look who's back.
你是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
这么说吧 你去费尔伯恩时
Let's just say some folks were happy
有些人很开心
when you left for Fairburn.
我不知道你有什么问题
I don't know what your problem is,
但我们可是一条战线的
but we're on the same side here.
你总那么说
You keep saying that.
不代表就真是那样
Doesn't make it true.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
It's nothing.
-有发现吗 -没多少
- Did you find anything? - Not much.
我们找到的研究
Most of my dad's research
大部分都是我爸念研究生时期的
that we found is from his grad school days,
但找不到多少他关于变种人的研究
but we can't find much of his work on mutants.
还有 不只我们在查找
There's something else. We're not the only ones looking.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我一直在查基因研究论♥坛♥
I've been checking the genetic research boards.
特拉斯克在找所有跟奥托·斯特拉克共事过的人
Trask is talking to everyone Otto Strucker ever worked with.
他们甚至派人去了一间迪凯特的保险公♥司♥
They're even sending someone to an insurance company in Decatur.
等等
Wait.
南方国际
Southern Worldwide.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表