剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
你好 我是罗德里克·坎贝尔博士
Hello, this is Dr. Roderick Campbell.
你的团队已经使用了我们的一些资源
I know your team already uses some of our resources.
我想跟你合作
I would like to propose a partnership of sorts.
很感谢你开出的条件
Listen, I appreciate the offer.
但我恐怕要拒绝了
I'm afraid it's out of the question.
前情提要
你干了什么
What did you do?
我给她植入了记忆
I gave her a memory.
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done?
我拥有了一段
Now I get to live with the memory
爱上一个陌生人的记忆
of loving someone I barely know.
7月15日一开始是和平示♥威♥
Now, 7/15 started as a peaceful protest.
你口中的"和平示♥威♥"害死了我女儿
Well, your peaceful protest killed my little girl.
他知道他们对"脉冲"做了什么
He knows what they did to Pulse.
我看看能查出什么
Let's see what I can find out.
格蕾丝在等我吗
Grace wait up for me?
格蕾丝走了
Grace is gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她四年前就死了
She died four years ago.
别说这种话
Don't say that.
卡门 我需要一些信息
Carmen, I need information.
-你想要我怎样 -代价是你啊
- What do you want from me? - The price is you.
你要随传随到 对我唯命是从
So if I call, then you do exactly what I ask you to do.
有东西在干扰传送门
Something's interfering with the portal.
我唯一知道
Only thing I've ever known
能干扰变种人异能的是...
that can disrupt mutant abilities like that is...
那是"脉冲"
That's Pulse.
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
"脉冲" 是我 约翰
Pulse, it's me. It's John.
你知道这是什么吗
Know what this is?
我不认得
I don't recognize that.
但这座大楼...
But this building here...
你知道那个地方吗
You know that place?
那是在巴吞鲁日的联邦大楼
That's the Federal Building in Baton Rouge.
我起诉过的一些人被转移到了那里
Some people I prosecuted were transferred there.
-他们后来怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened to them? - I don't know.
他们消失了
They disappeared.
"脉冲"究竟怎了 答案就在那座大楼里
The answers about what happened to Pulse are in that building.
亚利桑那州 凤♥凰♥城 四年前
你好 女士
Hi, ma'am.
我是一个曾在阿富汗服役的变种人老兵
I'm a mutant veteran who served in Afghanistan.
我之前 我父亲曾在海湾服役
My father served in the Gulf before me.
我很多部下都在那里受伤
A lot of men I led were injured there.
但现在我们在为715灾难事件的受害者
But right now we're trying to raise money for victims
募集善款
of the 7/15 disaster.
如果您能做什么 我会很感激
So, anything you could do, I'd appreciate.
我父亲也会感激 我们都会...
My father'd appreciate. We'd all appre...
还是下次吧
Maybe another time.
你在为达拉斯筹钱
You're raising money for Dallas?
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
开玩笑
A joke?
不 不是开玩笑
No, it's not a joke.
是为了受715事件影响的人们
It's for people affected by the 7/15 incident.
是被变种人影响了
Affected by mutants.
你好大胆
You got a lot of nerve.
你们袭击了这个国家 还敢要钱
You attack this country, and now you ask for money?
我可是为国效忠过 好吗
Hey, I defended this country! All right?
我曾两次派驻
I served two tours!
你知道我们牺牲了多少人吗
You have any idea how many of us died over there?
-约翰 别管他了 -太不可理喻了吧
- John, John, forget about him. - Can you believe this?
这人居然把发生的事怪在我们头上
This guy's blaming us for what happened.
他就是个白♥痴♥
Hey, he's an idiot.
别被他影响了
Don't let it get to you.
他们在那儿
There they are.
-教训他们一下 -怎么了
- Let's get 'em! - What is it?
让大家撤离街道
Get everybody away from the street.
大家快跑 趴下
Everybody away! Get down!
变种
Hey, muties!
引爆咯
Fire in the hole!
天赋异禀
第一季 第六集
如今
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 我就是在想心事
No, I was just thinking.
我联♥系♥了一些人打听脉冲的事
I called around about Pulse.
虽然不确实
Now, nothing firm,
但有传闻说 有些变种人为哨兵特勤处
but there are rumors of mutants hunting other mutants
抓捕其他变种人
for Sentinel Services.
可能不只"脉冲"一个
Pulse may not be the only one.
我们从人类手下逃生都很吃力
We are barely staying ahead of humans.
如果他们还让我们内讧 我们就完了
If they turn us against each other, we're done.
巴吞鲁日的那栋联邦大楼还有什么消息吗
Anything more about the Federal Building in Baton Rouge?
嗯 我查过了
Yeah. I checked it out.
是东南部重要的变种人司法中心
Major mutant justice center for the Southeast.
里德·斯特拉克跟一位那边的法官合作过
Reed Strucker worked with a judge there,
那人可能有那个项目的信息
so the guy might have info on the program.
如果我们能进去
If we can get in,
我们或许能查明究竟是怎么回事
we might be able to figure out what the hell's going on.
你是说闯进去吗
You mean break in?
他们又不会亲自出来迎接我们
Well, they're not exactly gonna roll out the welcome mat for us.
约翰 我知道这不是我们的行事风格
Look, John, I know this isn't how we usually do things,
-但是 -我不在乎 他们对"脉冲"做的事
- but... - I don't care. What they did to Pulse,
他们改变策略了
they changed their game.
我们也该改改了
Maybe it's time we changed ours.
这么多逃亡者
Man, all these refugees.
幸好我们赶在他们涌入前到了
Glad we beat the rush.
至少我们有真正的床
At least we got, like, actual beds.
你知道是因为我们才会涌来这么多人吧
You do realize we're the reason there is a rush, right?
哨兵特勤处因为我们而大动干戈
Sentinel Services have been freaking out over us.
这都怪我们
It's kind of all our fault.
是啊 多谢让我内疚了
Yeah, thanks for the guilt trip.
你想放弃你的床吗
You want to give up your bed?
我知道
I know.
闭嘴 再去拿水来
Shut up and get more water.
真乖
Good boy.
还有其他口味吗
Are there any other flavors?
除了索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
Besides Salisbury steak?
都是一样的
They're all the same.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
你负责照顾逃亡者吗
You take care of refugees?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫"我还忙着呢"
My name is "I have work to do."
如果你已经做完了呢
What if you were already done?
我是韦斯
I'm Wes.
认识你很高兴 韦斯
Nice to meet you... Wes.
斯凯勒 你的血压很高
Skyler, your blood pressure's high.
你知道是为什么吗
Any idea why that would be?
你多久使用一次异能
How often do you use your powers?
不知道 一天两三次吧
I don't know. Two or three times a day?
每次我需要找吃的的时候
Whenever I have to find food.
那么频繁
That much? I...
这么做多久了
How long has that been going on for?
几年了
Couple years.
我和几个其他变种人孩子
Some other mutant kids and me
在I85公路下找了个地方
found a place under I-85
但哨兵特勤处来抓我们了 我们只好离开
until the Sentinels came after us.
你去吃点东西 好吗
Well, I want you to go get some food, okay?
好
Okay.
不赖
Not bad.
你受过训练吗
Have you ever trained?
没有
Not really.
你现在要受训了
You're training now.
楼下会给你发衣服
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表