剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
所以我们在这里也要动真格的
Which means we play for keeps in here.
准备好了吗
You ready?
三 二...
Three, two...
还不错
Not bad.
到我了
I'll go next.
好
Okay.
你觉得这是玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
随便吧
Whatever.
你们不懂
You guys don't understand.
你们会需要依靠彼此 只为求生的
You're going to need to depend on each other just to survive.
你们想在外面生存
You wanna make it out there?
就得在这里下苦功
You gotta work hard in here.
劳伦 你来
Lauren, you're up next.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这是我女儿
That's my daughter.
嗯 她正在受训呢
Yeah, and she's training right now.
如果打到你了 肯定很疼
If this hits you, it's going to hurt--
你还是退后吧
you might want to step back.
退后
Step back?
我可没允许你朝我家孩子扔锯片
I don't recall giving you permission to hurl saw blades at my kid.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么 还得给她发个"学车许可证"吗
What, do you want her to get a learner's permit?
她有异能
She's got powers.
她得学会怎么运用
She needs to know how to use them.
不能像这样学
Well, not like this.
抱歉 劳伦
Sorry, Lauren.
妈 别这样
Mom, please.
我们走
Let's go.
我不是故意偷听你们说话
I didn't mean to eavesdrop before.
但我听到你说起他的异能
But I heard you talking about his powers.
我没说教好
Yeah. Not sure I did a great job, there.
坚持下去
Keep at it.
能有个人和他聊聊 他会更好过一些
It'll be easier for him if he has someone to talk to.
特别是他的父亲
Especially his father.
你一直都想做父亲吗
Did you always want to be a dad?
嗯
Yeah.
是吧
Yeah, I guess I did.
你就要当爸了
You're gonna be a father.
你呢
How 'bout you?
不知道
I don't know.
我不太了解我爸
I didn't know my dad much, really,
他因我是变种人把我踢出家门之前 我就不太了解
even before he kicked me out for being a mutant.
我是长子
I was the oldest.
本该打理家族生意 让他脸上有光
Supposed to run the family business, make him look good.
可以说 我让他失望了
Safe to say I disappointed him.
听着 如果我们都长成自己父亲的样子
Listen, if we all turned out just like our fathers,
我也不会成为一个称职的父亲
I wouldn't be much of a dad myself.
好吧
Yeah.
你怎么琢磨明白的
Then how'd you figure it out?
教子之道
You know, parenting.
我没有
I haven't.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this.
不管他们怎么样 你都还是会一样爱他们
Nothing that they can do would make you love 'em less.
从这里开始 然后...
You start there and then...
你尽力而为
you do the best you can.
特纳特工
Agent Turner.
我找了一些国会山的朋友 让你复职了
I've reached out to some friends on Capitol Hill to get you reinstated
让他们大可放心 你一心致力于这项事业
and reassure them that you are committed to the cause.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Thank you.
但有一点
One more thing.
我们之前聊过斯特拉克家的两个孩子
We discussed the Strucker children in one of our early conversations,
-记得吗 -记得
- if you recall. - Yeah, I remember.
那时 信息保密
At the time, that information was restricted.
既然我们现在合作了
Well, I trust now that we're working together,
我可以查看他们的档案了吧
it won't be a problem for me to access their files.
当然 我可以回电华盛顿的朋友
Of course, I can call back my friends in Washington
跟他们说你还没准备好
and tell them you're not ready.
没那个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
很好 把一切资料 都发到我办公室
Good. Whatever you have. Send it to my office.
我稍后就发
I'll send it right over.
这样的话...
Well, in that case...
干活吧
let's get to work.
路易斯安那 巴顿鲁日
亲爱的 我们来到巴顿鲁日的法♥院♥大楼了
Hey, babe. So we got to the courthouse in Baton Rouge,
这里比我们想象中要严密一点
and it's a little more well-protected than we thought.
"一点"是多少
How little is "little"?
我们得另找入口了
we had to find a different entry point.
安迪觉得他能带我们穿过隔壁大楼的停车场
Andy thinks he can get us in through the parking garage of the building next door.
那里跟法♥院♥大楼共用一堵墙
It shares a wall with the courthouse.
你确定那孩子不会把整座楼给拆了吗
You sure the kid's not gonna bring down the entire building?
他确实不熟练 但他能应付
Well, he's green, but he can handle it.
小心点
Be careful, all right?
我会的 宝宝怎么样
I will. How's the baby?
这么快就想孩子了吗
What, you miss the kid already?
如果你想 我可以给你发张我晨吐的照片
I could send you a picture of me throwing up in the morning, if you want.
也行啊 爱你 宝贝
I'll take it. Love you, babe.
爱你
Love you.
洛娜
Lorna.
我知道你想帮助这些孩子
I know you're trying to help these kids.
但宗旨不是给这些人未来吗
But isn't the idea to give these people a future?
斗争之后的生活
Lives after the fighting?
这个想法很美好
Yeah, it's a nice idea.
但他们的余生可能会一直活在斗争里
But they might be fighting the rest of their lives.
我不要我的孩子过这种生活
That's not what I want for my kids.
你家孩子的能力
Look, what your kids can do--
远远超出一般的超能力
it's way beyond what we usually see.
他们的能力非常惊人
Their power is incredible.
他们需要增强...
Okay? They need to develop...
他们需要过一点正常生活
They need some sort of normalcy.
他们是变种人
They're mutants.
这就是他们以后的正常生活
This-- this is their new normal.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
办公家具堆积场
Office furniture graveyard.
很酷吧
It's cool, right?
过来坐会儿
Come hang for a sec.
我跟我妈说 我会马上回去
I told my mom I'd be right back.
没错 你就休息一会儿
You will. You're just taking a break.
话说
Anyway...
她是怎么回事
What was up with her?
她不愿让我们跟着"磁铁女"训练
She did not like us training with Magnet Girl.
我不知道
I don't know.
她对我的异能还是有些别扭
She's still weird about my powers.
她直到几周前才得知此事
She didn't even know what I was until a few weeks ago.
这之前谁都不知道
Nobody did.
慢着...
Wait, so...
你就一直隐藏自己吗
so you've just been hiding?
为什么
Why?
你就没想过拥有正常生活吗
Haven't you ever wanted a normal life?
但老实说 你那样做
Honestly, though, what you did--
一直隐瞒变种人的身份
hiding who you were all that time--
那样听起来更糟
that sounds worse.
确实很糟
It sucked.
假装一切都很好
Pretending like everything was great.
数着日子 等毕业 我就可以搬去...
Counting down the days till graduation so I could move to...
佛罗伦萨
Florence.
之类的吧
Or something.
现在看来这是不可能的了
I guess that's never gonna happen.
欢迎来到佛罗伦萨
Welcome to Florence.
水竟然流动哎
Even the water's moving.
嗯 我还从没这样做过呢
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表