剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
好像是北极光
I think it's the aurora borealis.
据说那是世界上最美的景色
They say it's the most beautiful thing on earth.
差远了
Not even close.
-马可斯 -不许动
-Marcos! - Freeze!
洛娜
Lorna!
克拉丽斯的能力一直靠恐惧驱使
Clarissa's power has always been fueled by fear.
她得找到她足够在乎的东西 越过这个坎
She needs to find something she cares about enough to get past it.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
你必须打开一个传送门 把一辆车弄走
I need you to make a portal, get a car-off the road
一辆车 你疯了吗
A car? Are you insane?
她需要借助情感的力量...
She needed something to connect to,
我给她植入了记忆
so I gave her a memory of us.
你知道你干了什么吗 有什么后果吗
Do you realize what you've done? What that could lead to?
我们今天就达成一个协议
We are gonna do a deal today.
我妻儿都不能入狱
And my wife and children stay out of prison.
有个条件 我要摧毁变种人地下组织
One condition: I get the Mutant Underground.
这是里德
This is Reed.
我们今晚去地下组织大本营
We leave for the Underground tonight.
-停车 -什么
- Stop the van. - What?
哨兵特勤处在我身上放了追踪器
Sentinel Services put a tracker on me.
不 不
No. No!
你刚犯下了这辈子最大的错误 我们说好了
You just made the biggest mistake of your life. We had a deal.
里德还活着
Reed's alive.
-天... -哨兵特勤处要带他去拘留所
- My... - Sentinel Services are taking him to a facility,
同时还有一个"地下组织"的女人
along with some woman from the Underground.
你得面对这个现实 你再也见不到他了
You have to face the fact that you're not gonna see him again.
你错了
You're wrong.
两年前
佐治亚州 变种人安置设施
你没事吧
You all right there?
在军队时
You know, back in the Corps,
我曾认为寒冷是最糟的
I used to think the cold was the worst part,
但我得说 这些虫子让我不这么想了
but I got to say, these bugs might change my mind.
知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
我们需要一个能驱虫的变种人
We need a mutant who keeps bugs away.
或是一罐杀虫剂
Or a can of bug spray.
你该叫我先进去
You should have sent me in first.
我可以切断电力什么的
I could have knocked out the power, everything.
那他们立刻就会发现我们来了
Yeah. And then they would have known we were here immediately.
我们照计划行事
Look, we stick to the plan.
我们等他们突破第二道篱笆
We'll wait for them to get to that second fence,
给我们发信♥号♥♥ 然后我们再进去
they send us the signal, then we get in there.
太恼火了
It just pisses me off, you know?
禁区
他们称之为变种人安置设施
They call it a mutant relocation facility,
就好像这是个休闲场所
like it's just some nice place to pass the time?
我们把你救出来了
Hey, we got you out of there.
我们也会救出他们
We're gonna get them out, too, all right?
呼哈[海军陆战队的号♥子]Oorah.
这就对了
Oorah is right.
那是...
Was that...?
趴下 他们发现了我们 趴下
Get down! They found us! Get down!
兰道尔和艾莎都死了
Randall's dead. Elsa, too.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们有一整套自动枪 红外线追踪器
They have a whole system of automated guns, infrared trackers.
就凭那样的设备 我们根本逃不掉
With that kind of hardware, there's no way we're making it out of here.
如果我能靠近
Look, if I can get closer,
就能关闭他们的系统和自动武器
I can shut down their system and the automated weapons.
可以给你们争取时间
I can buy you some time.
-那你呢 -我不会有事
- Yeah, what about you? - Look, I'll be fine.
我随后就来
I'll be right behind you, okay?
去吧
Just go!
"脉冲" 古斯
Pulse! Gus?
古斯 不要
Gus? No! No!
天赋异禀
第一季 第四集
哨兵特勤处 现今
这里不错
Nice digs you got here.
温馨
Homey.
别待惯了
Yeah, don't get too comfy.
我们只招待你住几天
You're only gonna enjoy our hospitality for a couple days.
然后呢
Then what?
我猜猜 再次转移
let me guess. Another transfer.
或许是你们的哪座秘密监狱
Maybe one of your secret prisons?
给过你机会配合了 丹恩小姐
You know, you had your chance to cooperate, Ms. Dane.
帮个忙 叫我"北极星"
Little favor? Call me Polaris.
你要送我下地狱 至少也该把我叫对了
You're sending me to Hell, I think it's the least you can do.
指挥中心 囚室 会议室
囚室
有意思
That's interesting.
能说说控告我的检察官怎么也被关着吗
You want to tell me what my prosecutor's doing in a cell?
斯特拉克先生有他自己的法律纠纷
Mr. Strucker's got legal problems of his own.
他要跟你去一个地方
He's heading to the same place you are.
那个想利用我腹中胎儿
The same son of a bitch who tried to use my unborn child
让我出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的混♥蛋♥
to get me to turn against my friends
也要跟我一起去蹲监狱
is going to prison with me?
今天是我的生日吗
What is it, my birthday?
很高兴你这么开心 丹恩小姐
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Ms. Dane.
是"北极星"
It's Polaris.
L5019 安保报到
Code Lang 5-0-1-niner. Security check-in.
-确认 -听我说
- Affirmative. - Listen to me.
两名囚犯都已关押好
Both prisoners have been secured.
发生了很多事
A whole lot of things have happened
你都不知道
that you don't know about.
我们得团结起来
We need to stick together.
你是在求我帮忙吗
Are you asking me for help?
你记得我们上次见面时的情景吧
You do remember our last meeting, right?
我认识马可斯
I know Marcos.
我在跟他合作 所以才被抓了进来
I was working with him. That's why I'm here.
好吧 那跟我说说
Okay, then tell me about that.
他在帮我的家人
He was helping my family.
-我们被哨兵特勤处发现了 -这么说
- We got caught by Sentinel Services... - So,
你不仅企图把我永远关起来
not only did you try to put me in prison forever,
还差点害死了马可斯
but you also almost got Marcos killed?
如果我们想逃出去
If we're gonna have a chance at getting out of here, we...
求你了 丹恩小姐 "北极星"
Please, Ms. Dane. Polaris.
守卫 这人在烦我
Guard, this man is bothering me.
闭嘴 都闭嘴
Shut up... both of you!
我们知道洛娜
We know that Lorna
被关在哨兵特勤处地区总部的一个囚室里
is being held in a cell at the Sentinel Services Regional Headquarters.
我们认为里德·斯特拉克也跟她在一起
We believe that Reed Strucker is there with her.
他们很快将被转移到一个安保超严的设施
They're being moved soon to an ultrasecure facility.
我们对此不怎么了解
And we don't know much about it,
只知道去那里的人不会再回来
except that the people who go don't come back.
所以我们得马上行动
That's why we got to move now.
我不会说好听的话
And I'm not gonna sugarcoat this.
这是袭击哨兵特勤处
We're talking about attacking the Sentinel Services.
我们上次跟他们硬碰硬时 失去了六个人
We lost six people the last time we went up against them directly.
我比任何都清楚这一点
I know that better than anyone.
-不会跟上次一样了 -是啊
- It won't be like last time. - You're right.
上次 我们袭击的只是个篱笆加守卫塔的安置中心
Last time, we just hit a relocation center with a fence and some guard towers.
这次是监狱 他们的系统都升级了
This time it's a prison. Their systems have improved.
根据其他袭击做了改进
Extrapolating from other attacks,
我们的失败率高达86.5%
we've got an 86.5% chance of failure.
如果我们什么都不做
And if we do nothing,
那我们100%再也见不到他们了
then there's a 100% chance we never see them again.
我知道我们是新来的 但是求你们了
I know we're new here, but please.
洛娜曾为这里的每一个人冒过生命危险
Lorna's risked her life for everyone in this room.
哈利 没有她 你父母就没命了
Harry, your parents would be dead without her.
莎吉 她救了潦倒的你 帮你戒了毒
Sage, she pulled you out of a gutter, and she got you clean.
她...
I mean, she's...
她需要我们
She needs us.
但失败率还是一样的 马可斯
Doesn't change the math, Marcos.
我才不在乎那个
I don't care about the math.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表