剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Then it's Otto's issue. Let them talk with him.
妈 他们杀了他
Mom, they killed him.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What-what are you talking about?
我当时也在 妈
I was there, Mom.
他们打死了他
They shot him.
人类权益
宗教的分歧问题也是这样
And religious issues break the same way.
30%的福音教派
About 30% of Evangelicals
认为上帝的神语是给人类的
think that God's message was for humans.
而超过半数认为该庇护变种人
A plurality believe the mutants should be given sanctuary.
听着 毫无疑问 我们在信息传递上出了问题
Listen, there's no question that we've got a messaging issue.
拥枪权利派也在变种人问题上出现分歧
Gun rights folks split down the middle on mutant issues, too,
但是浪潮在改变
but the tides are turning.
希望你是对的 参议员
Well, I hope you're right, Senator.
-很期待稍后与你再谈 -谢谢
- Look forward to your talk later. - Thank you.
-莎拉 见到你真好 -嗯
- Sarah, good to see you. - Yes.
蒙泰兹参议员
Senator Montez.
坎贝尔博士 又见面了
Dr. Campbell. So good to see you again.
-又见面了 莎拉 -你好吗
- Always a pleasure. Sarah. - How are you?
我听说了特拉斯克最近发生的惨剧
I... heard about the tragedy at Trask recently.
太惨烈了
Was horrible.
确实 但最终这显示出了我们的研究很重要
It was. But ultimately it just underlines the importance of our work.
如果不是知道我们胜利在望
The mutants wouldn't have attacked
那些变种人也不会来袭击我们
if they didn't understand we were on the cusp of victory.
我就是高兴你能来参加这个会议
Well, I'm just glad you got to come to the conference.
一起拿出这份干劲儿与热情非常重要
It's so important to tap into this energy and enthusiasm.
我对政♥治♥不感兴趣
I'm not much into politics,
但是和能够看清问题的人打交道还是很好的
but it is nice to be around people who see the issue with clear eyes.
说得好 我很期待我们的会议
Well said. I'm looking forward to our meeting.
我也是 我有一些令人激动的进展
So am I. I've got some exciting developments.
想跟你谈谈扩展我们研究项目的事
Like to talk with you about expanding our efforts.
-"扩展研究项目吗" -对
- "Expanding our efforts"? - Yes.
不 我们去特拉斯克时 都谈过了
No. We discussed this when we visited Trask.
我知道 但如今情况又发展了
I am aware, but the situation has evolved since then.
今日会议议程已经安排好了
The agenda for today's meeting is already set.
这事关人类生存问题
We're talking about fighting for humanity's survival.
参议员可以借职务之便来帮助我们的大业
The senator is in a unique position to help us with our cause.
我想这值得我重新考虑优先资助竞选一事吧
I think that merits revisiting a few funding priorities, don't you?
-我... -听听他怎么说吧
- I... - Let's hear the man out.
-稍后见 -稍后见
- I'll see you soon. - Till then.
坎贝尔博士
Dr. Campbell.
福斯特姐妹不是人脉很广吗
The Frost sisters are supposed to be so well-connected.
然而只能想到这个办法进入峰会吗
This was the best way into the summit?
这个人是"反变种人运动"的重要筹款人
Look, guy's a big fund-raiser for anti-mutant causes.
他每年都会参加人类权益峰会
He attends the Humanity Today Summit every year.
如果我们跟着他 就能混进去
If we're with him, we get past the gate.
我调查了他一下
Yeah, I looked him up.
这个人靠制药业赚了很多钱
Guy made a ton of money in pharmaceuticals.
退休后 他决定为社会做点贡献
When he retired, he decided he wanted to contribute to society.
他回馈社会的方式就是对付变种人
Yes. His way of giving back was going after mutants.
这下要有意思了
This should be fun.
洛娜
Lorna.
如果他客气 我就客气
I will play nice if he does.
他们同意这个计划吧
They're on board with this, right?
嗯 是的
Yeah. They're in.
我们要找的是一辆银色轿车
We're looking for a silver sedan.
应该很快会经过这里
Should be through here shortly.
-你确定吗 -很肯定
- You sure? - Very.
他和某个隐居的亿万富翁约好了见面
He has an appointment with a certain reclusive billionaire.
算他倒霉 那个亿万富翁是个变种人
Unfortunately for him, the billionaire's a mutant,
还是我们的朋友
and a friend of ours.
你还在气我之前提起了你错综复杂的过去吗
Still angry I brought up your checkered past?
你是怎么知道的
How'd you even know about that?
如果你窃读我的记忆
If you're poking around in my mind,
-我会把你闪到一辆迎面而来的卡车前 -拜托
- I will portal you in front of a moving truck. - please.
这事都不用读心术
There was no need for a mind reading.
我们组织的关系网发达 大家会互传消息
We have quite the network, and everyone talks.
搞不懂你有什么好难过的
I don't see what you're so wound up about.
我的重点是 我们有很多共通点
My point is that we have a lot in common.
-是他吗 -是
- Is that him? - Yup.
来吧
Let's do this.
该走了
Time to go.
你们要让我相信我前夫是个变种人吗
You're asking me to believe that my ex-husband was a mutant?
他还一直瞒着我吗
And-and he kept it a secret all this time?
妈 你肯定知道点什么吧
Mom, you must've had some idea.
-你们一起生活了26年 -不
- You lived together for 26 years. - No.
不 这事不知道
No, not about this. No.
他确实有他的秘密 但...
I mean, he had his secrets, but...
妈 他施展异能时 我就在场
Mom, I was there when he used his powers.
但还不止这事 记得我生病那次吗
But it's not just that. You know when I got sick?
-我十岁那年 -记得
- When I was ten? - Yes.
那是他用一种血清抑制我体内的X基因
That was him using a serum to block the X- Gene in me.
天呐
God.
他们现在可能就是在找这种血清
And that serum is probably what they're looking for.
如果被他们找到
If they find it,
他们就能将变种人赶尽杀绝
they could wipe mutants off the face of the Earth.
好好想想 爸还有其它实验室吗
Please think. Did Dad have another lab?
我不知道
Not that I know of.
除了特拉斯克 还有没有人和他一起共事...
Was there anyone who he worked with outside of Trask...
好了 这事可以稍后再谈
Okay, we can talk about this later.
-我们得走了 -我不能走
- We have to go. - I can't.
-我不能就这么突然走了 -喂
- I can't just leave out of nowhere. - Hello?
爸爸 哨兵特勤处的人来了
Dad. Sentinel Services is here.
他们看见你们了吗 你们得赶紧走 以防...
Have they seen you? You got to get out of there before...
还没看见 但他们过来了
No, not yet. But they're coming.
亲爱的 这太疯狂了
Honey, this is crazy.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
-我们在逃警♥察♥啊 -我懂 我懂
- We're running from the police. - I know, I know.
-但我们得看紧走 -这边
- But we've got to keep moving. All right? - This way.
我来拿吧
Here, I'll take it.
走 走 赶紧走
Go, go, go. Hit it.
如果他们能绕到楼后
If they get to the back of the building,
也许我们可以找个紧急出口
maybe we can find an emergency exit or something.
没时间了 那辆车怎么办
There's no time. What about the car?
不要那辆车了 这样让大家逃出来更安全
We can ditch the car. It's safer to get everybody out.
对谁更安全 他们吗
Safe for who? Them?
-我们就是得拖延住他们 -你干什么
- We just have to hold them off. - What are you doing?
保护我的家人
Protecting our family.
等下 这是斯特拉克家的孩子
Wait, that's one of the Struckers.
举起双手
Hands in the air!
停下
Stop!
我让你举起双手
I said, put your hands in the air.
立刻照做 举起双手
Right now. Where I can see them.
放过我们一家
Leave our family alone!
安迪 住手 他们受伤了
Andy, stop! They're hurt!
-他们身上还有枪 -安迪 住手
- They still have guns. - Andy, stop!
你搞什么
What the hell?!
劳伦 安迪
Lauren? Andy?
我们走
Let's go!
-很厉害 -我们取得了重大进展
- Impressive. - We've made great strides.
如果再加上立法机关的正当支持
And with the proper legislative support,
我们可以立即扩展
we could expand immediately.
峰会过后 我要飞去华盛顿
I'm flying to D.C. After the summit.
老实说 我一个人办不成这事
To be candid, I can't do this alone.
你知道我一直很感激特拉斯克对我的支持
Now, you know I've always appreciated Trask's support.
但还是得谨慎考虑
But we do have to be careful
这种事情带来的媒体影响
with the optics on these types of things.
你担心公众舆♥论♥
You're worried about public opinion.
严打变种人犯罪能够提升支持率
Getting tough on mutant crime polls well,
但这种事嘛
but stuff like this?
听着 早前哨兵机器人项目造成的不良影响
Listen, we are still paying for the mistakes from the early days
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表