剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
他们要怎么通过路障
How are they gonna get through that roadblock?
你的空气屏障
Your shields.
能承受卡车开过去吗
They strong enough for a truck to drive over?
不知道 我没试过
I don't know. I've never tried.
你要集中精力
You just need to focus.
什么都别想
You don't think about anything.
忘掉一切 专注于目标上
Forget about everything but the target.
时机到了 我就告诉你
I'll tell you when.
那之后就得靠你了
After that, it's all you.
我没试过这么大的目标
I've never done anything that big.
那就努力做
Then dig deeper.
来了
Here it comes.
立刻停车
Stop the vehicle immediately,
否则我们会开枪 我们是哨兵特勤处的人
or we will open fire. This is Sentinel Services.
我们就这么干坐着 什么也不做吗
So, we're just gonna sit in here and do nothing?
冷静点
We need to stay calm.
爸 他们说要杀了我们
Dad, they said they were gonna kill us!
-我们有计划 -但我能帮忙
- We've got a plan. - But I can help!
冷静点 孩子
Keep it together, kid.
安迪 听我说
Andy, listen to me.
我们知道你能帮忙
We know you can help.
你已经证明过自己了
You've already proven that.
但你的异能不能解决所有事
Your power is not the answer to everything.
目前
Right now,
能解决的办法就是团队合作
the answer is for us to be a team.
好吗
Okay?
我重申一次 立刻停车
I repeat, stop the vehicle immediately,
否则我们会开枪
or we will open fire.
我们是哨兵特勤处
This is Sentinel Services.
等着
Wait for it.
等着
Wait for it.
准备开枪
Prepare to open fire.
开枪
Fire!
出手
Now.
你没事吧
You okay?
安迪
Andy?
快追
Go!
各单位立刻追捕
All units, in pursuit!
快 快
Move, move, move!
韦斯 出手
Wes, now!
快追
Go! Go!
万一他们追到了正确的卡车怎么办
What if they follow the right truck?
什么卡车
What truck?
好了 各位 听着
All right, everybody, listen up.
我们认为 闯过路障的变种人
We believe that the mutants from the roadblock
与闯入巴吞鲁日联邦大楼的是同一伙人
were part of the same cell that broke into the federal building in Baton Rouge.
他们偷走了重要的机密信息
They stole vital classified information...
我们要追捕他们
and we are going to hunt them down.
以路障点为圆心 半径八十公里范围内
I want surveillance on all cell phones
全面设置手♥机♥通讯监听
within a 50-mile radius of the roadblock site.
监视目标姓名 关键词 重复用语
Monitor target names, keywords, repeated phrases,
所有听起来像是暗号♥的通讯都要监视
anything that sounds like coded communication.
号♥码呢
What numbers?
你说什么
What'd you say?
-我说"号♥码呢" -所有
- I said "what numbers." - All of them.
-但没有法♥院♥指令... -我说得不够清楚吗
- But without a court order... - Was I unclear?
-根据... -我不管什么法♥院♥指令
- But according to the... - I don't give a damn about a court order,
给我乖乖照做
I want it done!
-还有什么问题吗 -没有 长官
- Any questions? - No, sir.
工作吧
Get to work.
晚餐看起来很棒
That looks like a good dinner, there.
水放得刚刚好
You put in just the right amount of water.
我又不是第一次煮汤了
Not my first can of soup.
让我想起读法学院的时候
Takes me back to law school.
是吗
Really?
这跟当时一模一样
This is just like law school.
你去"公路旅行"时 我可想你了
I missed you, while you were on your road trip.
是吗
Yeah?
我有东西要给你
I got you something.
这里有个储藏间 里面有好多东西
There's a storage room with a bunch of old stuff and...
我觉得这个可以拿来代替一下
I thought this might work as a replacement.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
让我想起你
It reminded me of you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们现在可以谈那件事了
Maybe we could have that talk now.
你该先跟他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him first.
我先申明
Let me make something clear.
我一直很为你骄傲
I have always been proud of you.
一直如此
Always.
知道吗
You hear me?
嗯
Yeah.
无论你有什么想法 都可以告诉我
Whatever it is that you're thinking, you can tell me.
我想知道
I want to hear.
无论什么事都可以
No matter what.
我在想...
I'm thinking...
你该当"鞋"[游戏]you should be the shoe.
当然
Of course.
我永远是"鞋"
I'm always the shoe.
是啊
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
不方便说话吗
Catch you at a bad time?
卡门 你有什么事
Carmen? What do you want?
让你履行我们的约定
I'm collecting on our agreement.
你要随传随到 记得吗 亲爱的
I call, you come. Remember, mi amor?
我帮你救出了"磁铁女"
I helped you rescue your magnet girl.
该是你报答我的时候了
Time for you to pay me back.
如果你不帮 我就会打给哨兵特勤处
And if you don't, my next call is to Sentinel Services.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表