剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
什么叫你做不到
What do you mean, you can't do it?
-你必须出手 -我也说不清
- You have to. - I-It's... I don't know.
移♥动♥的物体 不一样
It's moving. It's just different.
为什么车没停下
Why hasn't the bus stopped?
车没停啊
It's not stopping.
你能做到 我们对你有信心
You can do this. We believe in you.
-跟训练的不一样 -好 冷静
- It's not what we practiced. - Okay, just-just calm down.
-我在努力呢 -妈 别再护着他了
- I'm trying. - Mom, stop babying him.
-劳伦 -都是因为你 我们才沦落如此
- Lauren? - Hey, you're the reason we're in this mess,
你现在还帮不上忙
and now you can't even help us get out.
-你干什么啊 -别说了
- What are you doing? - Back off!
也许那些欺负你的人说得对
Maybe those bullies were right.
你就是个废物
Maybe you are nothing.
如果他们说错了 你就证明啊
If they're wrong, then prove it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你生气才能发挥出超能力
You're better when you're angry.
我们稍后再说这事吧
Look, we can argue later.
我们得走了
We need to move.
是那辆车停了吗
Was that the bus?
听起来是
It sounded like it.
应该是
I think so.
位置不对 这可不妙
It's in the wrong place. This is bad.
就听我这一回
Listen to me just this once.
我知道你恨我 没关系
I know you hate me, and that's fine,
但显然这辆车出事了
but there's obviously something wrong with the bus.
警官请求支援
Officer requesting backup.
如果我们有逃跑的机会 应该很快会到来
And if we're gonna get a chance, it's gonna come along soon.
好好考虑一下
Look, think about it.
你对我的恨 要胜过给你肚里孩子真正的生活吗
Is your hate for me worth more than giving your child a real life?
增援位置在哪儿
Can I get a 20 on backup?
我只请求你一件事
Look, all I ask is this:
如果机会来了 帮我把握住
if we get the chance, help me take it.
-车为什么没停在预计的地点 -我不知道
- Why didn't the bus stop in the right place? - I don't know.
不重要了 我们赶紧去找
It doesn't matter now. Let's find it.
厉害了
Damn.
车轴断了
The axle snapped.
不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how that could have happened.
该死 是变种人
Damn it. It's mutants.
有可能 也可能只是机械故障
Could be. Could be it's just mechanical.
就是变种人 立刻封锁现场
It's mutants. Lock it down right now.
好的 封锁现场 封锁现场
All right. Lock it down. Lock it down.
-是什么情况 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
他们正排出防御阵形
They're moving into defensive positions.
你们得走了
You guys have to go now.
哨兵特勤处会搜索这一区域
Sentinel Services are gonna sweep the area.
他们会发现这些车
They're gonna find these cars,
一旦被发现 我们就无路可逃了
and if they do, we have no way to get out.
那我们就更要留下来了
All the more reason for us to stay.
我去看看车那边的情况
I'll see what's happening at the bus.
听着 外面有很多人
Now, look, there's a lot of people out there.
你确定能骗过所有人吗
Are you sure you can fool them all?
我以前常潜入变种人拘留营
I used to sneak into mutant detention camps.
如果他们那时看不见我 现在也看不见
If they didn't see me then, they won't see me now.
小心点
Be careful.
上来这里
Up here.
好了
Okay.
你能把我们从这里传送到那辆车上吗
Can you portal us into that bus from here?
可以
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 刚刚有种奇怪的感觉
Yeah, I just felt something weird there.
我也感觉到了
Yeah, I felt it, too.
打不开 有东西在干扰传送门
It's not working. Something's interfering with the portal.
我看看是怎么回事
Let me see what's going on.
清楚了吗 好 这里
You're clear? All right, here.
我追踪不了
I can't track.
怎么回事
What's happening?
-不 这不可能 -什么事不可能
- No, it's impossible. - What's impossible?
快来
Come on.
好 继续搜查
All right, just keep searching.
-他们很确定这里有情况 -收到
- They're pretty sure there's something going on here. - Copy.
发现目标
Contact!
你 趴下
You, on the ground!
我叫你趴下 立刻
I said on the ground. Now!
退后 重新部署
Fall back and regroup.
不 不
No! No!
你干什么
What are you doing?
我唯一知道
The only thing I've ever known
能干扰变种人超能力的是...
that can disrupt mutant abilities like that is...
是什么东西
Is what?
不是东西
Not what.
是人
Who.
你是说 就是外面那个人干扰我们吗
You're saying that guy out there is what's messing us up?
他叫"脉冲"
His name is Pulse.
他能干扰系统 关闭电子设备
He has the power to disrupt systems, shut down electronics.
那跟我们有什么关系
What does that have to do with us?
他也能干扰变种人
He can also disrupt mutants.
他可以抑制超能力 范围至少两个街区
He can suppress abilities for... at least two blocks.
他竟然跟他们一伙吗
And he's working with them?
他当年不是这样
Not when I knew him.
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我以为他死在哨兵特勤处安置中心的一次袭击中
I thought I saw him die on an attack at a Sentinel Services Relocation Center.
看来你弄错了
Looks like you're wrong about that.
我得去找他 我必须阻止他
I got to get to him. I got to stop him.
去看看其他人的情况 我得到那里去
Go check on the others. I got to get out there.
搞什么 我们说好了
What the hell?! We talked about this.
我们不是来搞出人命的
We're not here to drop bodies.
但看来 他们就出手了
Yeah, well, it looks like they didn't get the memo.
我负责吸引火力 你去救他
I'll draw the fire, you try to save him.
-走 快走 -找掩护
- Go, go, go. - Take cover!
妈 他们开火了
Mom, they're shooting.
如果爸在那儿...
If Dad's out there...
我们要离开这儿 懂了吗
We're getting out of here, you understand?
那是我们的车
That's our car.
-那是我们的车 -停下
- That's our car. - Stop.
也许我可以...
Maybe I can...
-妈 超能力使不出来 -没关系
- Mom, it's not working. - It's okay.
什么 这是什么意思 我们该怎么办
What? What-what do you mean? What are we gonna do?
是的 发现了一辆车
Yeah, we got some kind of vehicle here.
灰色SUV 车上没人
Gray SUV with nobody in it.
这是车钥匙
Here are the keys.
开车走吧
Take the car and go.
-你呢 -我要去找你父亲
- What about you? - I'm going after your father.
-我们不会离开你 -我们不能自己走
- We're not gonna leave you. - We can't go by ourselves.
我绝不能失去你们俩
I am not losing the two of you.
我会找到他 然后我们在总部见
I will find him, and we will meet you at the headquarters,
但你们现在就得走
but I need you to go now.
妈妈
Mom.
我爱你们
I love you.
我很爱你们
I love you so much.
-劳伦 万一她... -不会的
- Lauren, what if she...? - No.
别说出来
Don't say it.
你说对了
You were right.
-街上有人开火 -多少敌人
- Shots fired up the street. - How many hostiles?
还不确定 至少三个
Not sure yet. At least three.
所有小队就位
All teams maintain positions.
搜寻更多敌人
Look for more hostiles.
我们得转移这些犯人
We got to move these prisoners.
五分钟后撤离
We're out of here in five minutes.
将犯人转移到安全地点
Move the prisoners to a secure location.
收到 转移他们
Copy that. We're moving 'em.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表