剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
我妈的一个熟人给我的
From someone my mom knew.
真好
That's nice.
你可以进来了
You can come in.
你好 洛娜
Hello, Lorna.
我叫伊凡洁琳
My name is Evangeline.
我最近注意到了你的情况
Your situation was recently brought to my attention.
-我是个律师... -律师
- I'm an attorney and... - A lawyer?
我为什么需要律师
Why would I need a lawyer?
根据法庭记录
Well, according to the court record,
你参与了一场反对"肃清者"的抗♥议♥ 结果升级为暴♥力♥事件
you were involved in a Purifier counterprotest that turned violent.
你没被关进监狱 而是转到了精神病院
You were given psychiatric care as an alternative to jail.
下判决的法官也有一个患躁郁症的姐姐
Well, yeah. The judge's sister had bipolar disorder, too.
-我走运呗 -暂时而已
- Lucky me. - For now.
如果那个法官知道有十几个反变种人的游♥行♥者
If that judge knew how half a dozen anti-mutant protestors
怎么"不小心"从天桥下摔下来了
"accidentally" fell off an overpass,
你就会被关进重刑监狱
you'd be in a maximum security facility somewhere.
你怎么知道这事的
How do you know that?
我知道你很多事 丹恩女士
I know a lot about you, Ms. Dane.
从715事件后 时局就改变了
Since 7/15, things are changing.
变种人即将迎来艰难时期
A hard time is coming for mutants.
我们需要你这样的人
We need people like you.
-战士 -"我们"是谁
- Fighters. - We?
你听过X战警吗
You've heard of the X-Men?
听过 他们不就是传说吗
Yeah. Aren't they an urban legend now?
世界大乱 他们就一下子消失了
World went to hell and, poof, they're gone.
他们留下了一些东西
Well, they left something behind.
一个帮助落难变种人的组织
A network to help mutants in trouble.
-这个组织需要领导者 -他们想要找我吗
- It needs leaders. - And they want me?
这是谁看走眼了吧
I think someone screwed up.
你知道这是一间精神病院吧
You do realize this is a mental hospital, right?
也许他们看到了你自己没意识到的潜质
Well, maybe they see something in you that you don't.
你以为只有你一人有心魔吗 丹恩女士
You think you're the only one with demons inside you, Ms. Dane?
我们都有
We all have them.
重要的是 你怎么应对
It's what you do with them that matters.
如今
他们人呢
Where are they?
已经到处都是守卫了
There's security everywhere already.
-他们会发现我们的 -他们会过来的
- They're going to find us. - They'll be here.
如果他们失败了 我...
If they failed, I...
那边 他们来了
There. There they are.
他人呢 坎贝尔在哪儿
Wh-Where is he? Where the hell is Campbell?!
我们没能抓到他
We couldn't get to him.
他用一群孩子来做挡箭牌
He shielded himself with a bunch of kids.
-那又如何 -那可是孩子啊
- So what? - So, kids.
如果"猎犬项目"继续搞下去 你知道我们会死多少人吗
Do you know how many people are gonna die if the Hound program continues?
今天不带走他 就不能离开
We are not leaving here without him!
-他们来了 我们得走了 -不行 不能走
- They're coming. We have to go. - No! We can't.
-他们来了 我们得走了 -该死
- They're coming! We have to go! - Damn it.
看见嫌犯了 他们坐着两辆黑色SUV逃走了
Suspects spotted. They're fleeing in two black SUVs.
各单位注意
Attention all units.
嫌犯在夏洛特前往五大道西面
Suspects are headed west on Route 5 through Charlotte.
已派出两辆车追捕
Two cars in pursuit.
变种人袭击这里了吗
There was a mutant attack here?
威胁已经被解决了 蒙泰兹参议员
The threat has been neutralized, Senator Montez.
那袭击的人呢
Then where are the attackers?
据我所知 这会儿正被警方追捕
Well, it's my understanding they're being pursued as we speak.
我确定 峰会的余下内容将被取消
The rest of the conference events will be canceled, I'm sure,
但我们还是得去机场了
but we should go to the airport.
现在吗 你还想推行这件事吗
Now?You still want to move forward with this?
当然了 这正是推行此事的大好时机
Absolutely. This is exactly the time to move forward.
这说明敌人把我们视为重要威胁
This just shows how seriously the enemy takes us.
这就是我们的时刻了 参议员 我们该出手了
This is our moment, Senator. Now is the time to strike.
天赋异禀
第一季 第十三集 季终集
出事了
Something went wrong.
我也想告诉你们更多 但目前为止
I wish I could tell you more, but for now,
我们就只知道警讯里的信息
all we know is what we've learned from the police reports.
-他们抓到坎贝尔了吗 -没有 被他逃了
- Did they get Campbell? - No, he got away.
有消息就通知我们
Well, keep us posted.
孩子们 有些坏消息
Guys, we got some bad news.
还不知道更多消息
Not a lot of details,
但夏洛特的行动失败了
but it looks like things didn't go well in Charlotte.
没抓到坎贝尔博士 他们不得不逃脱追捕
Dr. Campbell got away. They had to run.
我们该过去 支援他们
Well, we should go out and back them up.
他们在两个州之外
They're two states away.
等我们过去 也早就晚了
By the time we get there, it'll be too late.
劳伦说得对
Lauren's right.
他们现在只能靠自己了
They're on their own for now.
-我们也是 -也许我们能帮上忙 这不好说
- So are we. - No, maybe we can help. You don't know.
这里也有人需要保护
There are people to protect here.
X战警创立这里时
When the X-Men founded this place,
他们可没说 "你生气时 就可以跑掉"
they didn't say "Run off whenever you're pissed."
我们的朋友也许回不来了
Our friends might not be coming back.
-你难道不生气吗 -我当然生气了
- Aren't you pissed? - Of course I am.
但我们在这里有职责
But we've got a job here.
孩子们 我们不能一直吵来吵去
Guys. We can't keep fighting each other.
你♥爸♥说得对
Your father's right.
我们一家人坚强地拧成一股绳
We have to be strong as a family.
我才是想让我们强硬起来的人
I'm the one who wants us to be strong!
你是说你想再次成为冯·斯特拉克
You mean you want us to be the Von Struckers again.
你说的话就像福斯特姐妹
You sound like the Frost sisters.
那有什么不对 她们愿意面对现实
What's wrong with that? They're willing to face reality.
人类要来对付我们了
I mean, the humans are coming after us.
你说人类吗 安迪
The humans, Andy?
我要来对付你了吗 你妈要对付你吗
Am I coming after you? Is your mom?
我不是...
I didn't...
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I meant.
什么情况
What's the story?
那个男孩 安德鲁·斯特拉克攻击了那些探员
The boy, Andrew Strucker, attacked the agents here.
那一家人在增援到达之前逃走了
Family fled before backup could arrive.
也许逃得没他们想象中那么不留痕迹
Well, maybe they didn't get away as clean as they thought.
长官
Sir?
坎贝尔博士给我们派来了一对新"猎犬"
Dr. Campbell sent us a new pair of Hounds.
一个是千里眼 另一个能够探测有机分子
One's clairvoyant, the other one detects organic molecules;
结果表明 两个人联合起来 很擅长找人
turns out, together they're pretty damn good at finding people.
走吧
Let's go.
在那边
Right over here.
这一家人一个小时前来过这里
Family came through about an hour ago.
有发现吗
You got something?
很好 我们去抓他们
Good. Let's go get 'em.
你们怎么能就这样放走坎贝尔
How could you just let Campbell get away like that?
不是我们放走他
We didn't let him do anything.
我们该怎么做
What the hell are we supposed to do,
对一群孩子下手吗
attack a bunch of little kids?
你担心别人家的孩子吗 你担心你自己的孩子吧
You're worried about their kids? Worry about your own!
他此时正带着支持他的参议员 前往华盛顿
No, he is on his way to D.C. with a Senator in his pocket right now.
今天过后
After today...
我们给了他们一堆理由来扩展"猎犬项目"
We just gave them a hell of an excuse to expand the Hound program.
不好意思 这是我们的错吗
I'm sorry. And-and this is our fault?
是 就是你们的错
Yes, this is your fault.
我们得想办法查出坎贝尔的下落
What we need to figure out is where Campbell is,
好再把他抓回来
so we can finish what we started.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
不许动
Freeze!
我们要怎么养大一个孩子
How are we supposed to raise a baby?
我们连自己都保护不好
We can barely protect ourselves.
福斯特姐妹在查那个区域的各个机场
The Frost sisters are checking all the airports in the area,
但坎贝尔肯定有所防范了
but Campbell's gonna be ready now.
他们要对我们全面应战了
We're looking at a full-on assault.
宝贝 趁我们能逃出去时 还是逃吧
Babe, maybe we should get out while we can.
按我们的方式 再等其它机会
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表