剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
应该能成功 只要那里没有守卫或摄像头
Should work great, as long as they have no guards or cameras...
或烟雾报♥警♥器
Or smoke detectors?
没错
Yeah.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth...
我知道你为了帮我才失去她
I know you lost her helping me, and I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 不是你的错
That's all right-- wasn't your fault.
你是通过某种传送门越狱出来的吧
You got yourself out of prison using some kind of portal, right?
你觉得你能带人进去吗
You think you could get someone in?
不是那样的
It doesn't work like that.
如果我想去一个我看不见的地方
It's bad if I try to go someplace that I can't see,
我没去过的地方 会很危险
someplace I haven't been.
很危险是什么意思
What do you mean by bad?
看见没
See?
懂了
Right.
那是狗狗最喜欢的玩具
That was her favorite toy.
对不起
My bad.
喂
Hello.
-你是马可斯·迪亚兹吗 -你是谁
- Is this Marcos Diaz? - Who's this?
你怎么有这个号♥码
How'd you get this number?
我叫里德·斯特拉克
My name is Reed Strucker.
我的家人需要帮忙越境
My family needs help getting across the border.
-你和那些同伴干这种事 对吧 -也许吧
- You and the people you work with, you do that, right? - Maybe.
你听说那起变种人袭击事件了吗
Did you hear about the mutant incident?
那所高中的事
At the high school?
他们是我的孩子
Those were my kids.
抱歉 我不能...
I'm sorry, I can't...
我是市检察官
I'm a prosecutor with the city.
我之前为地检署
I was involved with building a case
立案起诉你和你那些同伴
against you and your associates for the district attorney's office.
那你还向我求助
And you're calling me for help?
我为什么要为你费一丁点力气
Now, why should I lift a finger for you?
因为我可以帮你 你的同伴
Because I can help you-- your, your associate...
洛娜·丹恩 绰号♥"北极星"
Lorna Dane-- goes by Polaris.
你知道洛娜什么事
What do you know about Lorna?
你想帮她 可以找我
You wanna help her, you can talk to me.
你清楚她的身体状况吗
You know about her medical situation?
你什么意思 什么身体状况
What are you talking about? What medical situation?
你帮不帮我家人
You gonna help my family?
你到底说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我想和你见面
I want a meeting.
行 好
Yes. Fine.
我答应见你...
I'll meet you-- just...
快告诉我
tell me.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
卡拉万汽车旅馆 隔日清晨
早
Morning.
你睡着了吗
Did you get any sleep?
睡了会儿 我觉得你可能也是变种人
Some. But I think you might be a mutant, too,
特异功能是打呼
with some sort of snoring ability.
你晚点去见的那个人
This meeting, later, with the person, you...
你觉得能帮上我们吗
you think it might work?
也许吧
Maybe.
我们别无选择了
We don't have many options.
我知道你已经尽力了
I know you're doing the best you can.
有选择总比没有好
I'll take one option over none.
你知道是这种情形吗
Did you know it was like this?
变种人的处境
For the mutants?
我知道不容易
I knew it wasn't easy.
你记得当初的情形吧
You remember how it was.
变种人内部战争四起
The mutants fighting each other
导致无辜平民受伤 死亡
and innocent people getting hurt, dying.
人们希望采取措施
People wanted something done.
他们的愿望达成了
Well, they got what they wanted.
我们也得找点东西吃了 怎么了
We got to figure out something for breakfast... What?
我们得走了 赶紧
We need to go, now.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
哨兵特勤处的无人机
Sentinel Services drone.
正搜索这片区域
It's searching the neighborhood.
-看不见我们在屋里吧 -车在外面 凯特
- It can't see us in here, can it? - It's the car, Cait.
他们认识我的车 知道车牌号♥
They know the car, they know the license plate.
孩子们 快起来
Kids. Kids, get up.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's-what's happening?
我们得赶紧离开了 拿好东西
We got to get out of here. Get your stuff.
快走
Let's go.
动作快点
Gonna have to move quickly.
-我们去哪儿 -我们不能让人看见
- Where are we going? - We got to stay out of sight.
空中飞的那玩意怎么躲
With that thing in the air?
他们马上就会发现我们的车
In a moment they're gonna find the car.
-我们得赶紧离开 -爸 妈 卡车
- We have to get out of here. - Mom. Dad. The truck.
劳伦 等一下
Lauren, wait!
爸 爸 我们得走了
Dad. Dad, we got to go!
搞什么啊
What the hell?
此人为斯坦·李 漫威之父
创作了《X战警》《美国队长》《蜘蛛侠》
《钢铁侠》 《雷神》 《绿巨人》
《奇异博士》 《超胆侠》等
X酒吧 [泰克斯酒吧]
给
Here you go.
坐
Sit.
先说好 如果这是圈套
Just so we get this out of the way-- if this is a setup,
警♥察♥从门外涌进来
and cops are gonna be coming through that door...
不是圈套 我一人前来 没别人
It's not a setup. I'm alone. No one's coming.
这就好
Good.
因为这儿也不是善地
'Cause things in here get real hot, real fast.
说说洛娜的情况
Tell me about Lorna.
她被关在拘留所
She's in a detainment center.
哪个拘留所
What detainment center?
我家人...
Until my fam...
哪个拘留所 在哪儿
What detainment center? Where?
加兰变种人拘留所
The main detention facility in Garland.
孩子呢
And the baby?
我只知道她怀孕了
All I know is, she's pregnant.
孩子还好吗
Is it okay?
健康吗
Is it healthy?
拜托 是我的孩子
Please. It's my kid.
我只看到了她被关进来时
All I saw was the medical exam they gave her
他们给出的医检报告
when they brought her in.
我目前只回答这些问题
Those are all the questions I'm answering for now.
别的信息 我也会给你
Any other information is yours,
但要在我家人安全之后
but only if my family is safe.
今晚带所有人去这里
Bring everyone to this location tonight.
我要给你多少钱
How much is this gonna cost?
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
条件就是 你家人今晚离开
The deal is this: your family goes tonight.
而你
You?
你就跟着我 直到我救出洛娜
You stay behind with me until I get Lorna back.
变种人地下组织总部
瞧
See?
修好了
All fixed.
所以沿河一带都行
so anything along the river is fine.
给 你尽力 好吗
Here. Just... do what you can, okay?
怎么了
Something wrong?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
是马可斯的事
It's about Marcos.
听着
listen...
马可斯比较情绪化
Marcos is... he's an emotional guy.
所以不管他说什么 别往心里去
So, whatever he said, don't take it personal.
不是这事 而是...
No, it's not about that. It's...
他接到一个电♥话♥
He got a phone call from some guy.
要帮助谁的家人
Something about helping a family.
他一小时前走了
He ran off about an hour ago.
只身一人
Alone.
什么 你怎么不早告诉我
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表