剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
我是变种人 你以前也是
I am a mutant. And so were you.
前情提要
爸
Dad?
我们得谈一下你在特拉斯克的研究
We need to talk to you about your work at Trask.
他们对变种人进行实验
They're experimenting on mutants.
我最好的朋友被策反了
My own best friend was turned.
他如今为哨兵特勤处效力
He's working for Sentinel Services.
一个可以消灭X基因的研究项目
A research project to eliminate the X-Gene
这就是我去特拉斯克的初衷
That was what brought me to Trask.
我那次生病吗
When I was sick?
爸 我当时差点死掉
Dad, I nearly died.
我是个读心人
I'm a telepath
我从他们的人中
and I've been getting some very weird thoughts
感应到了奇怪的想法
from one of the others.
你不用说话 想就可以了
You don't have to talk. Just think.
谁对你下的手 他们在哪儿
Who did this to you? Where are they?
我能看到
I can see it.
特拉斯克工业
是幢大楼
It's a building.
什么实验室吧
Some kind of lab.
在北边
North of here.
我父亲和他妹妹安德里亚
My father and his sister Andrea
通缉犯
被称为"芬利斯双子" "魔狼"
were known as Fenris. The Wolf.
他们的异能和你家孩子一样
They had the same abilities as your children.
两人拉过手吗
Have they held hands?
开枪
Shoot him!
别担心 坎贝尔博士
Don't worry, Dr. Campbell,
我们会送你去医院
we're going to get you to a hospital.
古斯 我会替你报仇
Gus. I'm gonna make them pay for what they did to you.
-你去见你♥爸♥如何 -他今天死了
- What happened with your dad? - He died today.
亲爱的
Babe.
一年前
安迪
Andy!
厉害 我不知道你还有这身手
Nice. I didn't know you could do that.
我有好多秘密才能呢
I have all kinds of secret talents.
这不错吧
Hey... This is good, right?
别太自大了 不过是的
Well, don't get cocky, but yeah.
真的很不错
It's really good.
我们好久没这么做了
It's been too long since we've done this.
-很抱歉工作那么忙 -没事
- I'm sorry work's been so crazy. - Don't.
我们理解
We understand.
你做的事很重要
What you do, it's important.
但我好想你
It's just, I've missed you.
孩子们也是
The kids, too.
我这不是陪你们了
Well, I'm here now.
他们挺好的吧
They doing all right?
嗯
Yeah.
劳伦最近有点疏远
I mean, Lauren's been a little distant lately,
但是 大概青春期就这样 正常
but I think it's just normal teenager stuff.
很高兴他们终于有一次不吵嘴了
It's nice to see them not bickering for once.
试试啊
Wanna try that?
不 我才不那么干呢
No, I'm not gonna do that.
-什么意思 -我不会玩滑板
- What do you mean? - I don't skateboard.
很简单 来
Yeah, you can. Here.
后脚在末尾
Back foot on the tail,
前脚在一半的地方
front foot halfway up the deck.
没事的 很简单
It's fine, it's easy.
跳 弹 就像功夫小子
Pop and flick... like a karate kick, okay?
-跳一半 -我会摔的 不要
- Halfway up... - I'm gonna fall, no.
不会 相信我
No, you... Trust me.
我在这里 我会接住你的
I'm... I'll be here. I can catch you.
-保证吗 -当然
- Promise? - Yeah.
扶我上去
Help me up.
好了
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
你们没事吧
You guys all right over there?
嗯
Yeah.
就是闹着玩呢
Messing around.
天赋异禀
第一季 第九集
如今
里德 别 你♥爸♥在工作呢
Reed, don't. Your father's working.
但你让我一个人承受这一切 奥托
But you're leaving me to do this all on my own, Otto.
他需要你
He needs you.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
什么叫你不能来看他
What do you mean, you can't come to see him?
你在这儿啊
Hey, you.
我醒来时 你不见了
I woke up and you were gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
想你♥爸♥呢
Thinking about your dad?
我已经二十年没联♥系♥过他了...
I hadn't spoken to the man in 20 years. I...
没想到失去他 会让我...
didn't think losing him would make me...
我理解
I get it.
我和我妈每次在同一个房♥间里
My mom and I couldn't be in the same room without her
她都会提起我少年时做错的每一件事
bringing up every screwup of my teenage years
好提醒我 珍妮和丹尼当年是多完美
to remind me how perfect Jenny and Danny were.
但她病了后 我们才不再揪着往事不放 但...
When she got sick, we finally started to get past all that crap, but...
已经太迟了
it was too late.
我觉得如果感情不深 其实更糟 因为
I almost think it's worse when you're not close, because...
你会意识到你错失了多少
you realize how much time you missed.
是啊
Yeah.
里德...
Reed, I...
我不想提这个 但是...
I hate to bring this up, but...
我得问你
I have to ask.
如果奥托是变种人
If Otto was a mutant...
你祖父和他的双胞胎妹妹也是
and your grandfather and his twin were, too...
我...
I-It's just, I...
我以为基因变异是随机的
I thought mutations were random.
大部分时候是
Mostly, they are.
但也可以是遗传
But they can be passed down, too.
那为什么跳过了你
Then why did it skip you?
跳过你了吗
Did it skip you?
我爸在特拉斯克工业公♥司♥的研究...
My dad's work at Trask Industries...
他穷极一生想找办法抑制X基因
He spent his life trying to find a way to suppress the X-Gene...
我体内的X基因
in me.
而且他做到了
And he succeeded.
但还是回来了 在我们孩子身上
But it came back. In our kids.
我... 你知道吗
I... Did you know?
-当然不知道了 你说什么 -我...
- Of course not. What? - I-I...
你觉得我会向你隐瞒这样的事吗
Did you think I'd keep something like that from you?
对不起 我就是还在想
I'm sorry, I-I'm just trying to wrap my head around
怎么这么多年从没人说起过这事
how this never came up after all these years.
你妈 她...
Your mom, she...
那两年里 我们以为我得了白血病 凯特
For two years, we thought I had leukemia, Cait.
他没有告诉任何人
He kept it as a secret from everybody.
这毁了我的家庭
And it destroyed my family.
不能让它再毁了我们的家庭
Well, we're not going to let it destroy ours.
我们必须马上去那间特拉斯克实验室
We need to go after the Trask lab now.
我们得去解救那些人
We have to rescue those people...
必须 你才刚来这里
Have to? You're pretty new here to be
就这么对人发号♥施令
telling people what they have to do.
你不懂
You don't get it!
我的家人就在那里
My family is in there.
-他们要没时间了 -别激动
- They're running out of time. - Okay, well, slow down.
这是从你那个被派来卧底的女人那里得来的
You got all that information from the woman they sent after us?
对
Yes.
感应她的思想有些难
I mean, her mind was hard to read.
很混乱 但我还是看到了足够信息
Confused. But I got enough.
那个实验室里的变种人 他们走投无路了
The mutants in that lab, they were desperate.
我能听到他们的尖叫 看到那些尸体
I-I could hear the screams. I could see the bodies.
我能感受到那个女人
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表