剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
But take it from someone who did lots of running.
这解决不了任何问题
It's not gonna solve anything.
某一时刻 你必须得表明立场
At some point, you're gonna have to take a stand.
我试过了
I tried that.
你也看到结果了
You saw what happened.
害死了索尼娅
It got Sonya killed.
那不是你的错 懂吗
That was not your fault. Okay?
我通过血的教训才了解到 恐惧助长仇恨
Look, I've learned the hard way that hate feeds on fear.
如果你逃跑 "憎恨"就赢了
And if you run, hate wins.
我得走了
I got to go.
我们试验的目标数量有限
Our test subjects have been somewhat limited.
毕竟大部分被你带走了
You took most of them with you, after all.
我们将就用手头的资源
We worked with what we have.
我之前见过"猎犬"了 博士
Yeah, I've seen Hounds before, Doctor.
重点不是个人
This isn't about the individuals.
我们研究出怎么联合他们的异能了
We've learned how to combine their abilities.
联合他们异能 这合法吗
Combine their abilities? And this is legal?
在特拉斯克实验室授权范围之内是的
It's well within the mandate of Trask Laboratories.
不不 我不是说你们公♥司♥的规章
No, no, I'm not talking about your company memos.
我是说...
I'm talking about...
我是说怎么跟司法部交代
I'm talking about dealing with the Department of Justice.
在他们看来
As far as they're concerned,
我们已经陷入困境了
we're already hanging by a thread.
我有信心 我们的政♥治♥同盟看到这个项目的潜力后
Well, I'm confident our political allies can handle the bureaucrats
会摆平那些官僚
once they see the program's potential.
他们明白为了结束这场斗争 要采取大胆的做法
They know we have to take bold steps to end this war.
-而这个项目能做到 -我相信能
- And this program can do that? - I believe it will.
我们研究的那对变种兄妹
The mutant siblings we've studied--
斯特拉克两姐弟 福斯特三姐妹
the Struckers, the Frosts--
都能通过联合能力而操控更强大的异能
all have the ability to harness exponentially more power together than apart.
比如这一个
Take this one, for example.
她能够控制间歇性惯性爆发
She has the ability to manipulate intermittent bursts of inertia,
而这一个
while this one...
能轻度影响重力
influences gravity in minor ways.
分开时 他们的能力有限 但联合起来
Separately, the powers are of limited use, but together...
-就不一样了 -你说是就是吧
- that's another matter. - Okay. If you say so.
其效果要比我说的厉害很多 但是...
My description won't do it justice, but...
我是想在实战中展示该项目的成果
I was hoping we could demonstrate the program in the field.
不管我们过去有什么分歧
Whatever our differences in the past,
我知道你还是很想端掉变种人地下组织
I know you still want to take down the Mutant Underground.
而我想扩张我的项目
And I want my program to expand.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other here.
好 我好像...
Okay, yeah, I think I...
我好像手里有几条可追踪的线索
I think I have a couple leads we can follow up on.
这就好
Good.
瞧瞧这个
Watch this.
费尔伯恩 职业学院
我还以为会有人来接我们
I thought there were supposed to be people here to meet us.
就是得先确保你们是友军
Just had to make sure you were friendlies.
韦斯
Wes!
这是你的新工作吗
Hey, is this your new job?
是啊 我一直在安保方面帮忙
Yeah. I've been helping out security.
我来确保没人能看见我们 除非我们想现身
I make sure no one sees who's here unless we want them to.
你们...
So... are you guys...?
我们要离开了 要去墨西哥
We're leaving. We're heading to Mexico.
我们大概有二十个变种人
We've got about 20 mutants.
我们还在安排车
We're still arranging a ride.
给你们找点东西吃吧
Let's get you all some dinner.
见到你真好 小子
It's good to see you, man.
瞧瞧谁突然变成酷老爸了
Look who's the cool dad all of a sudden.
就是再看到劳伦展现笑颜 感觉很好
It's just nice to see Lauren smile again.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你是埃斯梅吗 你是哪一个
Are you... Esme? Or which one?
这重要吗
What's it matter?
我们算是...
We're sort of...
三位一体
three in one.
听说你和你家人从亚特兰大逃到这里了
Heard about you and your family running off here from Atlanta.
怎么回事啊
What's that about?
问他们
Ask them.
他们应该是想保护我们吧
Guess they wanted to protect us or something.
-他们就是不懂 对吧 -懂什么
- They really don't get it, do they? - Get what?
你才不是需要被保护的人
You're hardly someone who needs protecting.
你得和你父母谈谈
You need to talk to your parents.
我试过了 他们不听
I tried. They didn't listen.
你得以安德鲁·冯·斯特拉克的身份和他们谈
You have to speak to them as Andrew Von Strucker
如果你想让他们认真对待你的话
if you want to be taken seriously.
很惊讶我知道你的真名吗
Surprised I know your real name?
我知道的事情多了
I know all sorts of things--
我知道你家族的过去 你注定要走的路
about what your family was, about what you're meant to be.
我得走了
I got to go.
你不再是小孩子了 安迪 我们需要你们
You're not a child anymore. Andy. We need you guys.
也许最需要你
Maybe we need you most of all.
很抱歉叫醒你了
Sorry to wake you.
我还在想我怎么会突然想出来透透气
I wondered why I suddenly had the urge to get some fresh air.
另外两个你呢
Where's the rest of you?
去办其它事了
Off on... other errands.
你懂这一套 逐个击破
You know how it is. Divide and conquer.
听着 时间不多了
Look, time is running out here.
我们得知道这事到底能不能成
We need to know if this is gonna happen.
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I tell you that?
因为 内心深处 你想要结盟
Because... deep down, you like the idea of teaming up.
我是读心人 记得吗
Telepath, remember?
你得罪了很多人
You pissed a lot of people off.
人们不喜欢任人摆布
People don't like being puppets.
你是说你男友吗
You mean your boyfriend?
他会释怀的 他们都会的
He'll get over it. They all will.
这我可说不好
I'm not so sure about that.
传闻说你属于一个恐怖组织
There's a rumor about some terrorist group you're a part of.
地狱火俱乐部The Hellfire Club?
不好意思 好笑吗
I'm sorry, something funny?
你还真是什么都不知道啊
You... you have no idea, do you?
关于你父亲的事
About your father.
我父亲是个飞行员 死于飞机失事...
My father is a pilot who died in a plane crash when...
不 你的亲生父亲
No, your real father--
- 不是那个娶了你母亲的可怜虫 -天呐
- not the poor sap who married your mother. - Geez.
-你肯定听过一些事吧 -我不想谈...
- You must have heard stories. - I don't want to talk about...
你要知道 你父亲曾是"地狱火俱乐部"的成员之一
But you should know that your father was a member of the Hellfire Club.
不只是成员 而是至尊王者
More than a member, a king.
这表示你是公主
That makes you royalty.
就因为他让我妈怀孕了吗
What, because he got my mother pregnant?
这跟我一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do with me.
那你怀孕的事呢
What about your pregnancy?
怀孕正在改变你
It's changing you.
你心里清楚
You know it is.
想要保护这个孩子吗
Want to protect the child?
加入我们
Join us.
你觉得我能轻易让他们改变主意吗
You think I can just make them change their minds?
这里有很多人憎恨你
A lot of people in there hate you.
这不是人气比拼
This isn't a popularity contest.
这是战争
It's a war.
你得问自己
You have to ask yourself:
什么最重要
What matters most?
你不用非得帮忙
You... don't have to help.
-如果你想多睡会儿 我自己能搞定 -不
- If you want more sleep, I'm good here. - No.
我想帮忙
I want to.
另外 最近很难能睡着
Besides, it's hard to sleep these days.
找点事做 感觉更好一些
Feels better when I'm doing something.
是啊 我听说发生的事了
Yeah. I heard what happened.
实验室的事 索尼娅的事
In the lab, with Sonya.
别让他...
Don't do what he...
不
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表