剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
我父亲生前很爱你
My father loved you.
他把你当亲生儿子
He thought of you as a son.
他以为你会娶我 担起这个家
He thought you'd marry me, take care of this family,
-报答他对你的恩情 -这对我...
- repay him for everything he did for you. - It was...
我也很难受
hard for me, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没多少时间了
I don't have a lot of time here.
卡门 拜托
Carmen, please.
你到底能不能查到这个信息
Can you get the information I need, or not?
我当然能了
Of course I can,
但我只帮朋友
but I only do favors for my friends.
所以...
So...
经历了这么多事
after all this time,
你还想做回我的朋友吗
do you want to be my friend again?
我觉得不妥 兄弟
I don't like it, brother.
这代价肯定比你预想中还多
Whatever you think this is gonna cost, it's gonna be more.
我懂 以后再处理吧 听着
Yeah, I'll deal with that later. Listen.
他们联♥系♥了哨兵特勤处里的熟人
They made some calls to some contacts they have in Sentinel Services.
他们会用卡车转移洛娜和里德 是个护送队
They're moving Lorna and Reed by truck. It's a convoy.
-我把路线发给你 -时间呢
- I'll send you the route. - When?
我还不知道具体时间
I don't know the time frame yet.
我继续查
I'm working on that.
她玩我呢
She's playing with me.
她 卡门
She? Carmen?
马可斯 你去找卡门帮忙了吗 你疯了吗
Marcos, you're dealing with Carmen? Are you insane?
这是救洛娜的唯一机会 我能应付
This is Lorna's only chance. I can handle it.
我就是得...
I just have to...
-还给我 -来拿呀
- Give it back. - Come and get it.
你几岁啊 幼不幼稚
What are you, 12?
-我需要这个信息 -我们当时过得很好
- I need the information. - We were good together.
我们俩
You and me.
怎么就没走到最后
Why didn't we work out?
我们在乎的事情不一样
We cared about different things.
我在乎照顾好我的家庭
I cared about taking care of my family.
而你也属于家族一份子 结果你跑去"当英雄"了
A family you were a part of before you ran off to go play hero.
我可以接受家族 问题是生意
And I was fine with the family. It was the business.
这跟你现在做的事有区别吗
Is it so different from what you're doing now?
把毒品偷运去墨西哥
Moving drugs from Mexico,
把变种人偷渡到墨西哥
moving mutants to Mexico.
这年头 哪个更不合法啊
These days, which one is more illegal?
-你不能... -打扰了
- You can't... - Excuse me.
我需要知道护送队的押运时间
Look, I need a time for the convoy.
-你想要我怎样 -我想要的就是
- What do you want from me? - What do I want?
这双手
These hands.
这双天赋之手
These talented hands.
"交食"查出一个军用车辆护送队
Eclipse found out that a convoy of military vehicles
会把洛娜和里德押送到军用机场
is taking Lorna and Reed to a military airport.
根据他们的路线 最佳动手地点就是
Now, based on the route, the best place to hit it
桃树街远处的仓库区
is gonna be an old warehouse district off Peachtree.
你能打开传送门 带我们进入押运车吗
Can you open a portal, get us inside the transport bus?
如果司机能看见外面 我就能看见里面
Well, if the driver can see out, then I can see in,
但如果车在行驶 那说出岔子 就出岔子了
but if the bus is moving, then it can get messy real fast.
让那辆车停下可不容易
Stop the bus not gonna be easy.
也许可以让马可斯熔化轮胎之类的
Maybe Marcos can, like, melt the tires.
他什么时候把护送队的押运时间给我们
When is he getting us the time frame for the convoy?
他离开好久了 小翰
He's been gone a while, Johnny.
他会回来 他正想办法查呢
And he will be back. He's working on it now.
不管怎么说 用激光熔化轮胎 动作太大了
Okay, regardless, melting their tires with lasers is hardly subtle.
那之后会怎样
What do you think happens after that?
一场激战 会出人命啊
A pitched battle. People die.
我们的目标不只是带回里德和洛娜
Our goal isn't just to get Reed and Lorna.
-而是要活着救出来 -她说得对
- It's to get them alive. - She's right.
我们的任务是进去救他们出来 不搞出人命
Our job is to get in and out without dropping bodies.
我们得另想个办法停下那辆车
We need another way to stop that bus.
-我得跟你谈谈 -谈什么
- I need to talk to you. - About what?
我们得想个安全的方法 停下那辆押运车
We need to figure out a safe way to stop a prison truck.
你能把轮胎爆掉吗
Can you... break a truck wheel?
就像你把那个停车收费表爆掉一样
You did that thing with the parking meter.
你是指多个收费表吧
No. You mean meters.
我当时是想爆掉一个
I meant to break one.
我把握不好精准度
Look, it's not exactly precise, okay?
我可能会把老爸坐的那辆车扯裂
I could tear the whole truck apart with Dad in it.
起来 我想试个方法
Get up. I want to try something.
也许能运用我的能力 来辅助你的能力
Maybe we could use what I do to, like, focus what you do.
听不懂
I don't follow.
算了 你就...
Forget it. Just...
好
Okay.
爆掉路灯
Do the lamppost.
好
Okay.
如果我造成更大的破坏
You're the one getting in trouble
摊上事的人可是你哦
if I tear everything apart, okay?
我知道你可能不太想理我
I know I'm probably not someone you want to talk to.
这点你说对了
You're right about that.
我以前总跟自己说
I always told myself that anyone
我在法庭上面对的被告都有罪
that was facing me in my courtroom was guilty.
告诉我自己 我是个检察官
Told myself that I was the prosecutor,
律法条例很清晰
and that the laws were clear,
如果你犯法了 就该怪你
and if you broke 'em, it was on you.
跟我自己说 我只是尽职而已
Told myself that I was doing my job.
然后我得知了...
Then I found out that...
我家孩子是变种人
my kids are mutants.
他们没想伤害任何人
They didn't mean to hurt anyone.
他们不是故意的
They didn't mean to do anything.
他们只是自卫
They were just defending themselves.
但他们犯了法
But they broke the law.
最低量刑 他们至少要坐十年牢
And with mandatory minimums, they'll get at least ten years.
也许更多
Maybe more.
几天之前
And a few days ago,
提起这样诉讼的人会是我
I would have been the one making that argument.
这一切发生之前
Before all of this,
我不理解
I didn't understand.
但我现在理解了
But I do now.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
恭喜你
Congratulations...
想通自己是坏人了
on figuring out you're one of the bad guys.
但那又如何
But so what?
如果你以前再深思熟虑一些
If you would have thought about it a little longer,
就不会害惨这么多人了吗
you wouldn't have destroyed so many lives?
你想请求宽恕吗
Do you want forgiveness?
求那个小男孩宽恕
Ask the little boy
你把他妈妈送进监狱
who I strapped into a bus
我把他送上车
while he screamed,
他哭喊哀求着和他妈一起进监狱
begging to join his mommy in prison where you sent her.
上百个家庭毁于你和你朋友之手
You know what? Ask the hundreds of families
你去求他们原谅你吧
whose lives you and your friends ruined.
别求我原谅
Don't ask me.
厉害吧
Right?
很不错啊
That was pretty cool.
不可思议才对吧
Yeah, more like incredible.
再远一点 你们能做到吗
You guys think you can do that at a longer range?
行 当然了 你尽管开口要求
Yeah, definitely. Anything you need.
最妙的就是 没人能预料到...
The best part is no one will see where it came from, so...
不行
No.
不能让孩子们攻击护送队
Kids are- are not attacking a convoy.
我们没别的办法了 凯特琳
We don't have a good alternative here, Caitlin.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
那你就把孩子当士兵用了吗
What, so you're gonna use child soldiers now?
-我们不是小孩子了 妈妈 -我说不行
- We're not kids like that anymore, Mom. - I said no.
妈 求你了
Mom, please.
我知道你害怕 我也害怕
I know you're scared. I'm scared, too.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表