剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
就因为什么啊
go free because what?
就因为你们闯进我家
'Cause you bust in my house,
用枪指着我和我妻子 好言相劝吗
point a gun at me and my wife, and ask politely?
不 我只希望
No. All I ask is that you do
你能履行你作为警务人员的职责
what you swore you were gonna do when you put the badge on.
遵守宪法
Uphold the Constitution.
那间实验室里的项目已经国会批准
Everything going on in that lab has been authorized by Congress.
如果你对此不满
If you have a problem with that,
这个国家有投票箱这种操作
there's a thing in this country called a ballot box.
马可斯 我就是说 如果有机会
Marcos, I'm just saying, if we get the chance,
我们一定得抓住
we have to take it.
我也想救出他们
I want them out, too,
但我们要对付
but we're gonna be dealing with
一群高度戒备的哨兵特勤处特工
a group of armed Sentinel Service agents on high alert,
还有特拉斯克的安保系统
along with Trask security.
可能会导致死伤无数 洛娜
It could be a bloodbath, Lorna.
那你建议怎么做
What do you suggest, huh?
像斯特拉克夫妇那样去求饶吗
We beg for mercy like the Struckers?
指望人类的品格吗
Bank on human decency?
他们是想救所爱之人
They're trying to save the people they love.
我了解这种感受
I know how that feels.
不 不 你来救我...
No. No, you came to get me...
救我们 是让我们自♥由♥
us... to freedom.
里德和凯特琳是想把他们家孩子弄出实验室
Reed and Caitlin are trying to get their kids out of some lab,
然后呢 他们可以坐一辈子牢吗
so what? So they can sit in prison for the rest of their lives?
马可斯 换成是你 你能接受这样吗
Marcos, would you be able to accept that?
不 我不能
No, I would not.
但我见过太多杀戮了
But I have seen a lot of killing.
我知道结局会怎样
I know where this goes.
那是贩毒集团 马可斯 完全是两码事
That was the cartel, Marcos. This is so different.
是吗 真是吗 洛娜
Is it? Is it, Lorna?
因为欠考虑的报复 我失去了太多朋友
I have lost more friends to stupid wars of vengeance
我都数不清了
than I can count.
我不希望我们这样
I don't want that for us.
那是怎样
So what?
我们就屈于活在恐惧之中吗
We just accept living in fear?
马可斯
Marcos...
我永远都不会接受
I will never accept that.
不能让自己 不能让你
Not for me, not for you,
绝对不能让我们的孩子这样活着
and definitely not for our kid.
他们要把我们关在这里多久
How long are they gonna keep us in here?
不知道
I don't know.
但他们无法强迫我们做什么
But they can't make us do anything.
他们还是能电击我们
They can still shock the hell out of us.
我知道很疼
I know it hurts.
但你瞧见他看我们的眼神了吗
But did you see the way he was looking at us?
我不知道他为什么想让我们联合异能
I don't know why he wants us to combine our powers,
但肯定不是好事
but it's not good.
如果我们撑得够久 有人会来救我们的
If we hold out long enough, someone will come for us.
孩子们
Hello.
我们再来试一次吧
Let's try this again, shall we?
你们愿意配合吗
Are you willing to cooperate?
你还是放弃吧
Why don't you just give up, huh?
我们绝不会让你得逞
We'll never give you what you want.
我想你们会的
I think you will.
就是得给你们来点额外动力
You just need additional motivation.
你干什么 这事和她们无关
What are you doing? They're not part of this!
是你们把她们牵扯进来了
You made them part of this.
放过她们
Leave 'em alone.
她们的命运完全掌握在你们的手里
Whatever happens to them is entirely in your hands.
把枪给我
Can I have your sidearm, please?
不要
No.
不用非来硬的
It doesn't have to be difficult.
只要展示一下你们的能力就行了
Just show me what you can do.
别让他得逞
Don't do anything for him.
孩子们 赶紧握手
Children, clasp hands.
别让他...
Don't do what he...
索尼娅
Sonya!
索尼娅
Sonya!
不 不
No, no!
还要再搭上一条人命吗
Is there a need for more bloodshed?
要吗
Is there?
我要没耐心了
I'm losing patience!
劳伦 安德鲁 面对传感器
Lauren, Andrew, face the sensors.
劳伦
Lauren...
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦 我们怎么办
Lauren, what do we do?
来吧
Come on.
他们的力量联合起来时...
When they combined them together...
我们不再是两个人了
There weren't two of us anymore.
就像是...
It's like...
两个人合为一体了
we were seeing out of the same eyes.
长官 我们的传感器要达到极限了
Sir, we're approaching the limits of our sensors.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我们得阻止他们
We have to stop them.
那间房♥坚不可摧
The room is indestructible.
继续监测 不会有事的
Keep monitoring. It'll be fine.
再次激活项圈
Turn the collars back on.
把斯特拉克家的孩子带回牢房♥
Take the Struckers back to their cells.
弄点好东西给他们吃
and give them something nice to eat.
他们今天为科学做出了巨大贡献
They've made a great contribution to science today.
他们现在就在那里
They are in there now.
拜托 你知道这样做不对
Please, you know this is wrong.
不 我知道这是合法的 经过授权的
No, I know this is legal. I know this is authorized...
就因为合法 就是对的吗
Just because it's legal, it makes it right?
我不会和你争辩此事
I'm not gonna debate this with you!
我不知道你们期待会有什么结果
I don't know what you two expected to come out of this.
但我不会帮助威胁我家人的人
I'm not in the habit of helping people who threaten my family.
我是想救我的孩子们
I'm trying to save my children.
而你的孩子们
Yeah, your children, who were apprehended
因袭击重要公共设施被捕
attacking a key infrastructure facility.
所以他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Which makes them terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他们只是高中生
Terrorists? They are high school students.
你想谈论你的孩子们有多惨吗
You want to talk about how bad off your kids are?
我们的孩子已经死了
Our child is gone!
不管他们处境如何 至少还活着
Whatever their circumstances, your kids are alive.
但还能活多久
But for how long?
这就是你让他们被人实验 为自己开脱的理由吗
That's your justification for experimenting on them?
折磨他们的理由吗
Torturing them?
一个15岁和一个17岁的孩子
A 15-year-old and a 17-year-old...
里德 别激动
Reed, please.
我懂你们有多生气
I know how upsetting this must be.
当你持枪闯入我家时
When you came into my house with a gun,
我当时吓坏了
I was terrified.
相信我
Believe me,
我一点都不想来这里
this is the last place I want to be right now.
所以我把话说完
So I'm gonna say this,
我们就走
and then we're gonna go.
我家孩子被送进的那个项目
The program our children are in,
我亲眼见过会造成什么伤害
I've seen what it does, firsthand.
他们给变种人注射毒品
They pump the mutants full of drugs
直到他们上瘾 无药可救
until they are hopelessly addicted.
给他们洗♥脑♥
They're given mental conditioning,
让他们不得不按命令行事
so they have to do what they're told, and...
然后 他们被派去杀死所爱的人
And then, they are sent to kill everyone they love.
他们是还活着 但...
They may be alive, but that...
那样比死还悲惨
That's worse than death.
我们不会有事的 宝贝
We're gonna be okay, baby.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表