剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
-瞧瞧谁来了 -救命
- Hey, look who's here. - Help!
前情提要
-我当时就是太愤怒了 -你之前没感觉
- I was just so angry. - You couldn't feel anything.
妈妈 接受事实吧 安迪是变种人
Mom, accept it, Andy is a mutant.
我们是哨兵特勤处的人 我会使用致命武器
This is the Sentinel Services. We will use deadly force.
克拉丽斯 带我们离开这里
Clarice, you got to get us out of here.
-爸 -不
- Dad! - No!
-爸 -不
- Dad! - No!
-我爸呢 -我们得回去
- Where is my dad? - We need to go back.
现在 我们得照顾克拉丽斯
Right now, we need to take care of Clarice.
她可能进入休克状态了
She may be in shock.
可能影响了她的超能力
It may be affecting her abilities.
她需要什么
What does she need?
"D型超级可的松"来稳定她的超能力
Hypercortisone-D to stabilize her powers.
可提升一定的变种人能力强度
克拉丽斯还在里面 把药给我
Clarice is still inside. Give me the medication.
我进去把药给她
I'll go in there, I'll try to give it to her.
不行 你不清楚剂量
No, you don't know the dosage.
用药太多 情况会更糟
Too much could make this worse.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们今天就达成一个协议
We are gonna do a deal today.
我会跟你合作 但只能让我一人担责
I will cooperate with you, but I go down for this alone.
我妻儿都不能入狱
And my wife and children stay out of prison.
有个条件
One condition.
我要摧毁变种人"地下组织"
I get the Mutant Underground.
这里总这么静吗
It is always this quiet out here?
三年前
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
你们怎么找到这地方的
How did you guys get your hands on this place?
好大啊
It's huge.
是啊 奥克伍德暴♥乱♥后被废弃了
Yeah, it was condemned after the Oakwood Riots.
国家警卫队突袭了沿路前面的一座变种人孤儿院
National Guard stormed a mutant orphanage up the road.
有个可怜的孩子失控 毁了整个区域
Some poor kid lost control, destroyed the whole area.
他们并不清楚他究竟做了什么
They didn't know what he did exactly,
所以大家都不敢靠近
so folks stayed away.
我们又需要个地方
We needed a place, so...
我喜欢你们的装♥修♥
Well, I love what you've done with it.
我们是在窝藏逃犯 又不是办花♥园♥派对
Look, we're hiding fugitives, not hosting garden parties.
重要的是我们在一起
What matters is we're together.
我们为彼此抗争 我们照顾彼此
We fight for each other. We take care of each other.
你有没有想过你上辈子造了什么孽要承受这一切
Ever wonder what you did in a past life to deserve this?
拥有一个迫使我们如此生活的基因
Having a gene that forces us to live this way?
你真那么想吗
Is that really what you think?
我无论如何都不会
I wouldn't change who I am
改变我自己或我的本事
or... or what I can do for anything.
告诉我
Tell me this.
你发现自己的能力时
When you discovered your ability,
你做的第一件 纯粹出于乐趣的事是什么
what was the first thing you did just for the joy of it?
乐趣
Joy?
我当时住在波哥大的街上 睡纸板箱
I was living on the streets of Bogotá sleeping in a cardboard box.
说嘛
Come on.
好吧
Okay, fine.
知道我为什么开始穿钢趾靴 戴金属手环吗
Know why I started wearing steel-toed boots and metal bracelets?
因为品味错乱吗
Misguided fashion sense?
不是
No.
因为我16岁时 发现自己能这样做
Because when I was 16, I discovered I could do this.
该你了
Your turn.
说真的 这好吗
Seriously, I don't know...
好傻啊
It's dumb.
来嘛
Come on.
不错啊
Well, look at that.
那是什么
What is that?
我...
I... I...
好像是北极光
I think it's the Aurora Borealis.
会在北极出现
It happens in the Arctic,
是因为太阳能在磁层放电
when the solar energy hits the magnetosphere.
据说那是世界上最美的景色
They say it's the most beautiful thing on Earth.
差远了
Not even close.
现今 富尔顿郡监狱
丹恩小姐 你怎么样了
Ms. Dane. How you doing?
我是杰西·特纳
I'm Jace Turner.
哨兵特勤处
Sentinel Services.
我很想跟你聊天 但我忙着呢
Listen, I'd love to chat, but I'm sort of busy here.
嗯 看出来了
Yeah. Yeah, I can see that.
但我觉得你会为此腾出时间来的
I think you're gonna want to make time for this, though.
我要抓捕你所有变种人"地下组织"的朋友了
I'm about to take down all your friends in the Mutant Underground.
"祝你好运了"[我看没戏啊]Good luck with that.
我觉得我不会需要运气
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna need luck.
我要从马可斯·迪亚兹开始
I'm gonna start with Marcos Diaz.
诨号♥是"交食" 有印象吗
Street name Eclipse? Does that ring a bell?
当然有了 那是你孩子的父亲 是吧
Course it does, that's... that's your baby daddy, right?
所以我想 我要再给你个机会
So here's what I'm thinking: I'm want to give you one more chance
跟我们合作
to cooperate with us.
那样的话 等小家伙出生了
If you do, when the little one's born,
我会给你和迪亚兹安排探视
I'll arrange visitations for you and Diaz.
你们还能做一家人
You guys can still have some sort of family.
在监狱里
In prison.
不 我考虑的是去巴哈马群岛
No, I was thinking the Bahamas.
没错 监狱
Yeah, prison.
丹恩小姐
Ms. Dane...
监狱现在对你还算好了
prison's where you want to end up right now.
你不配合 会去更可怕的地方
If you don't cooperate, you're going someplace much worse.
你可以在这儿 乖乖让我如愿
So you can give me what I want here,
要么你到了那里 也会让我如愿的
or you will give me what I want there,
因为 相信我
because, believe me,
到了那儿 每个人都会向我屈服
everybody gives me what I want there.
总之
Anyway.
想想吧
Think about it.
好好想想 好吗
And think really hard, okay?
如果你不在抓捕的事上帮我
Because if we do this bust without you,
你就没底牌了
you got no cards left.
怎么 就因为洛娜入狱了
So, what, we just forget about Lorna
我们就该忘了她吗
'cause she's behind bars?
你知道我不是那个意思
You know that's not what I'm saying.
天知道她都在里面经历了什么
Well, God knows what she's going through in there.
你说的是闯入监狱
You're talking about breaking into a jail.
六米的高墙 守卫森严
20-foot walls. With guards.
-配有武器 -我们有办法绕过那一切
- With guns. - We have a way past all of it:
克拉丽斯 你看到她的本事了
Clarice. You saw what she can do.
我看到她撕裂了空间的结构
I saw her tearing through the fabric of space.
她差点毁掉半栋楼 差点没命
She almost destroyed half the building. She almost died.
她现在没事了
She's fine now.
是出于你的专业医学意见吗
In your expert medical opinion.
反正比之前好多了
Yeah, well, she's better than she was.
就算是 她也远没达到那个能力
Even if she is, she's nowhere near
能承受你提议的那种事
ready to take on what you're proposing.
那就训练她
Then train her.
就像你训练这里大部分人那样
Just like you trained most of the people in this room.
你训练好她
You train her.
小翰 克拉丽斯毕竟曾经自己成功越狱
Johnny, Clarice did get herself out of jail.
或许她能做到
I mean, maybe she can do this.
你站他那边咯
So you're on his side.
不是
No.
我站洛娜那边 她是我的朋友
I'm on Lorna's side. She's my friend.
好吧
All right.
等等
W-Wait.
我们还身在法治国家呢
We still live in a country of laws.
我们试过联♥系♥律师吗
H-Have we tried calling a lawyer?
国会里有些人是同情变种人的
Some members of Congress are sympathetic to mutants.
-你真的高估了... -为什么不试试
- You're really overestimating... - Why not try?
我们可以袭击一栋大楼
We can assault a building,
却不能找人谈谈吗
but we can't talk to a person?
-你说你想抗争的 -是的
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表