剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
你意思是说 这是个巧合
So, you're saying it was a... coincidence.
我觉得这也太省事了
I'm saying it was convenient.
而且令人生疑
And it was damn suspicious.
此话怎讲
How so?
你当时在为我们的行动计划争辩
You were making a case for our program.
我救了一个女人的性命
I saved a woman's life.
该放下这事了
I think it's time to move on.
听着 他们不会就这样放任我们不管
Listen. They're not just gonna leave us alone, okay?
司法部还会派别人来
The DOJ will just send somebody else.
也许吧 也要几周以后
Maybe, in a few weeks.
同时 我们的行动可以继续
Meanwhile, our work can proceed.
-听着 这... -我得说 特纳特工
- Listen, this is not... - I have to say, Agent Turner,
我很欣赏你当时那么用心
I liked your passion in there.
格蕾丝还活着 一定会很自豪
Grace would have been proud.
这些档案应该全部被解码了
I think I've gotten everything there is to get out of these files.
第二块硬盘怎么样了
How's the second drive coming?
我在计算不对称算法密钥之间的联♥系♥
I'm calculating relationships of asymmetrical algorithmic keys.
好吧
Okay.
我快了
I'm getting there.
人们来这里时 你负责评估他们吧
You're in charge of evaluating people when they come in, right?
对
Yeah.
你怎么选择接纳谁呢
How do you choose who to let in?
毕竟有这么多逃离法网的变种人
I mean, there's so many mutants here who are running from the law.
有一些犯罪 我们不会原谅
There are things we don't forgive--
谋杀 强♥奸♥ 害死其他变种人
murder, rape, victimizing other mutants.
除此之外 我们就是让人们说出真♥相♥
Other than that, we just ask people to tell the truth.
如果他们不说实话呢
What if they don't?
那他们就得离开这里
Then they have to leave.
这里的一切都建立在信任之上
This place is built on trust.
问这个干什么
Why?
就是好奇而已
Just curious.
能聊聊吗
Have a sec?
好啊 书后找到的这玩意儿
Yeah. Found this behind the books.
让我不用真去看书了
Saved me from actually reading one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得问你一件事
I have to ask you something.
也许没什么
It's probably nothing,
但我爸给我看了一份警方档案
but my dad showed me a police file.
有人犯了法 被通缉了
There's someone in it who's wanted for some crimes.
他觉得那人可能是你
He thinks it might be you.
不是吧
Seriously?
犯人档案里写着...
The police description says something about...
幻象操控
image manipulation.
是吗 怎么说
It did? How-How's that?
韦斯 如果是你 你得告诉我
Wes, if it is you, I need to know.
是真的
It's true.
-劳伦 -别过来
- Lauren... - No.
容我解释
Please, just... let me explain.
我父母把我赶出来后 我当时一团糟
After my parents kicked me out, I was a mess.
我住在收♥容♥所♥里 在垃圾堆里捡吃的
I was living in shelters, eating out of Dumpsters, and...
一个团伙找上了我
and this-this group of guys found me,
让我加入了他们
and they let me join their crew.
我就是用来当掩护的人
I was just their front man,
掩盖踪迹 蒙骗别人 我没...
covering things up, tricking people. I didn't...
你之前别让我掩饰
You were telling me not to hide,
说得像是你总使用你的异能
making it seem like you used your powers all the time
因为你觉得自己很光彩
because you were proud of who you were.
你就是指这个吗
This is what you meant?
不不 我那时走投无路了
No, no, no. I-I was desperate back then.
你早该告诉我的
You should have told me.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
信你
Trust you?
韦斯 我还怎么相信你说的话
Wes, how can I believe anything that you say?
你就跟你的幻影一样 都是假的
You're just like one of your stupid mirages.
劳伦
Lauren!
有没有让你想起以前美好的日子
Remind you of the good old days?
让我想起了以前的日子
Reminds me of the old days.
不觉得有多美好
I don't know how good they were.
以前 这种事会让你觉得很刺♥激♥
This stuff used to give you a rush.
你会回来 跟我欢愉一夜
You'd come home and keep me up all night.
我当时只是很高兴有个安身之处
I was just excited to have a roof over my head.
你想自欺欺人 随你
You can tell yourself that if you want,
但我了解真♥相♥
but I know the truth.
我记得那个单纯喜欢烧东西的马可斯
I remember when you were just Marcos who loved to burn things.
人会成长 卡门
People evolve, Carmen.
他们会找到信仰
They find something to believe in.
别说得这么高尚了
Spare me the noble speech.
你就只相信"磁铁女"而已
All you ever believed in was magnet girl.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going, exactly?
俄♥国♥制毒工厂在森林山
The Russian lab is in Forest Hills.
我们过去
We'll go there,
我们对付守卫 你做好你的任务
we deal with the guards, and you do your thing.
对付守卫 我说不能杀人了
Well, deal with the guards? I said no killing.
别激动 马可斯
Calmate, Marcos.
罗渡会搞定守卫
Lodo will handle the guards.
你处理货物 别给我添乱
You deal with the cargo and stay out of my way.
别这样 友好点儿
Come on, be friendly.
他也是变种人
He is one of you.
走吧
Come on.
这里看起来很眼熟
This kind of looks familiar,
但这些路都一样
but all these roads look the same.
你从小住的房♥子什么样啊
What did the house look like where you grew up?
怎么说呢 单层
I don't know. One story.
不太大
Not too big.
是变种人寄养儿童的收♥容♥所♥
It was a home for mutant foster kids.
收留外表不似人类的变种孩子
The ones who couldn't pass as human.
我只在那里住了几年
I was only there for a couple years,
就在我本该上高中那会儿
back when I was supposed to be in high school.
你为什么要离开
Why'd you leave?
管理收♥容♥所♥的那对夫妇
The couple who ran it,
他们悉心照顾我们
you know, they took good care of us,
可是他们保护我们的方式
but their idea of keeping us safe
就是把我们永远藏起来
was to hide us away forever.
这对一个15岁的孩子来说糟透了
Which really sucks when you're 15.
等等 那里看着挺眼熟
Wait. That looks familiar.
我记得这扇门
I remember this gate.
就是那间农舍
That's the farmhouse.
克拉丽斯 你还是在这里等着吧
Clarice? Maybe you should wait here.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这里好像出过事
I think something bad happened.
天啊 不 快把门打开
God. No. Get us in now.
卡尔
Carl?
丹尼丝
Denise?
哨兵特勤处很可能把附近的房♥子都搜了个遍
Sentinel Services probably searched all the houses in the area.
也许他们逃走了 对吧
Maybe they got away. Right?
克拉丽斯 我很遗憾
Clarice, I'm sorry.
天啊
Man.
不要 不
No, no.
不
No.
你真要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
向贩毒集团挑起不必要的争斗
Probably not smart to pick a fight
也许并不明智
with the cartel if we don't have to.
相信我 有这必要
Trust me, we have to.
如果马克斯来这里了 他就是遇到大♥麻♥烦了
If Marcos came here, he's in serious trouble.
这主意糟透了
This is a bad idea.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
-能聊两句吗 -女士们好啊
- Got a moment? - Hey, ladies.
看上去不错嘛
Looking good.
你们有事吗
There something I can help you with?
我想找马可斯·迪亚兹和卡门·格拉
So, I'm looking for Marcos Diaz and Carmen Guerra.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表