剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
You're completely surrounded, Viren! Give yourself up.
你被包围了 维纶 投降吧
Don't make me give the order.
别逼我下命令
You... have betrayed me.
你 背叛了我
No.
不
I will stay with you.
我会和你在一起
The sky's getting lighter. We need to hurry!
天要亮了 我们得快点
If the sun rises, we won't be able to see the moon runes.
日出以后就看不到月痕了
Run!
快跑
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why are you stopping?
怎么不走了
I can see something.
我能看到一些东西
They're in trouble!
他们有麻烦了
Okay, Zym, you can do this.
阿兹 你能做到的
You need to block the light.
你得把光挡住
You can do this, Zym!
你能做到的 阿兹
He's flying!
他飞起来了
You're doing it, you're flying! I knew you could do it!
你飞起来了 我知道你能行的
He's trying to block the sun!
他想挡住太阳
He isn't going to make it!
他不会成功的
Aspiro!
风语术
We can see the path again! Run!
又能看到路了 快跑
We did it! We made it across!
我们成功了 我们过来了
If I may be so bold...
恕我冒昧
you're a weird king, King Ezran.
你这个国王很奇怪 艾兹兰国王
I know.
我知道
We both failed our secret missions, Claudia.
我们两个都没能完成秘密任务 克劳迪亚
What's Dad gonna say?
爸爸会怎么说呢
We're both alive, that's the important thing.
我们都还活着 这很重要
And we're not coming back empty-handed.
而且也不是空手而归的
It's the horn you cut off the dragon.
是你切下了龙角
Failed missions, mad Dad.
任务失败 生气的爸爸
But dragon horn means magic.
但龙角意味着魔法
Maybe Dad not mad!
也许爸爸不会生气
Yes! That was amazing!
对啊 太棒了
This is it, Callum.
到了 卡鲁姆
Xadia.
泽埃迪亚
Oh, no.
不
It's him.
是他
Sol Regem.
索尔·雷根
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表